She Gave Me Wonderful Life

Topic locked
Jan 06, 2009
Happy to know that you are happy :):) ppl who leave u for what ever reason are not worth your tears and time. the most important thing is you yourself. move on and never look back cheers to all the tough cookies out there love yourself first and be HAPPY

queen of Sheba
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 10, 2009
time heals all wounds my friend... always pray :)
alucard
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 20, 2009
soooooory
paradisehug
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
she is not worth it, move on
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

Mar 26, 2009
MOve on mate...if she cant be urs, she can't be any one else's... wht goes back comes back...hang out with some frnds and I am sure a beautiful face will catch your attention..
immortal01
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2009
uae75 wrote:Hmmmmm.....let me see how i can help u .....

**SLAP*SLAP*SLAP**

A whole year and ur still thinking about her!!!!!!!!! Why would you feel sorry for yourself, while she is enjoying her life?.....MOVE ON DUDE....what you need is to find yourself another girl ASAP...usually thats the best healing process :lol:

Agree with u!
Shangdesteel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2009
People don’t change suddenly, what happens is, we either fail or ignore to see what is already there, who really is the bf-gf..
And even five years may not be enough to heal unless we want to stop existing and start living.

:)

rch
BB
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 05, 2009
i am going through the same story but maybe harder for many reasons... but i can tell u .. it's so hard but i wish u can come over it and move on in ur life... good luck
Najla.S
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 05, 2009
Nice
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

Re: She gave me wonderful life May 11, 2009
sam_dude67 wrote:I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here. Every night each moment that we shared together tease me i even some time can not sleep.
Its been a year now that we had brk up and no contact but still it look that the pain is new and i got it tomarrow
Can anybody help me
sam

Life naver end's on One girl!.. live n chilll .. You will Find the reall Love or a person who reall love You!... njoy life don't west in tear's!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 13, 2009
3weeks & still sufferin ... breakups suck when they hapopen due to nasty reasons ... any expert advice on how to move on?
rookiebot
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 13, 2009
Time is really the only thing. The first few days are the WORST, but later you'll start to feel a bit better. Surround yourself with friends, even if youre not up for it, DO go out. Talk about it, it doesnt help to keep it in. Think about the breakup...was it for the better? If so, think about how much harder it would have been if it ended later on. For now, keep yourself busy; focus on work, friends, family. If youre feeling down, call someone up and talk about it. When you start feeling like you could start a new relationship, go for it.
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 13, 2009
dubai sucks in finding even a decent friend .. talk abt a new relationship ... i know relationships come with pain ... guess im a sucker for pain ... lolz

still its kinda hard ... and now im being rathr girlish .. sniff ...
rookiebot
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 13, 2009
SarahC wrote:Time is really the only thing. The first few days are the WORST, but later you'll start to feel a bit better. Surround yourself with friends, even if youre not up for it, DO go out. Talk about it, it doesnt help to keep it in. Think about the breakup...was it for the better? If so, think about how much harder it would have been if it ended later on. For now, keep yourself busy; focus on work, friends, family. If youre feeling down, call someone up and talk about it. When you start feeling like you could start a new relationship, go for it.

well!! that's the nice way to get ride!.. BUT... if you didn't find any activity which can make you bussy! then i belive it's hard!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
Sam, find another girlfriend.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
sadd
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance