Life Is Difficult Without Salary

Topic locked
Jul 05, 2009
I'm more of a scalper. I make big bids on currency fluctuating violently, quick in and quick out. I just do a very basic study of the candle stick charts and don't wait too long.

Well with all trading the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. At the end of the day its all a gamble. I know many if not all will disagree with that, and come up with statesments like if you keep up the flow and do you research correctly etc etc, but at best it just educated guesswork.

P.S : The dollar is hopeless !

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 05, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:I'm more of a scalper. I make big bids on currency fluctuating violently, quick in and quick out. I just do a very basic study of the candle stick charts and don't wait too long.

Well with all trading the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. At the end of the day its all a gamble. I know many if not all will disagree with that, and come up with statesments like if you keep up the flow and do you research correctly etc etc, but at best it just educated guesswork.

P.S : The dollar is hopeless !

Nope, I fully agree with that :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 05, 2009
Yea Desert Dude, what currencies do you trade? I don't really trade at all, but sometimes I use the SF v/s the Yen. Was reading about the Norwegian Krone, damn it's certainly impressive.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2009
Yes .. but no choice in this recession
funmantra
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 24, 2009
yeah, it is equally hard with very low salary
Yanjin
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance