She Gave Me Wonderful Life

Topic locked
She gave me wonderful life Dec 23, 2006
I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here. Every night each moment that we shared together tease me i even some time can not sleep.
Its been a year now that we had brk up and no contact but still it look that the pain is new and i got it tomarrow
Can anybody help me
sam

sam_dude67
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 24, 2006
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
The best thing to do is make a conscious effort to move on. Its usually difficult to take the first step towards leaving the past behind but if you decide that you're going to heal and will not keep looking behind you but ahead you might find that you're able to do so. Its all about baby steps I suppose. 4 years is a really long time, but you've had a year to move on. Everyone deserves time to heal, just don't let it go on for so long that you lose your spirit.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 24, 2006
Moved on and let's hope that her local bf will not dump her, as what they always do after getting what they wanted. Or dump her cos his marriage has been arranged or my family can't accept you and more blah blah excuses..

PS. I am not generalising here. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
asc_26 wrote:PS. I am not generalising here. :wink:

Of course you arent
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
well you can do one thing that might help but it gonna cost you....if you feel that she hurt you so much in doing something like this....i recommend you get a paintball marker and waste 100 pellets point blank.....it will make you feel better

better yet, why dont you join us for paintball next time we go ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
Bleakus is right........hard as it seems, get out and meet some new people. If it's been a year, she's not gonna contact you. You will feel better - but not immediately, just take one day at a time . And remember, it's her loss not yours. She's lost someone who really loved her.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 24, 2006
Hmmmmm.....let me see how i can help u .....

**SLAP*SLAP*SLAP**

A whole year and ur still thinking about her!!!!!!!!! Why would you feel sorry for yourself, while she is enjoying her life?.....MOVE ON DUDE....what you need is to find yourself another girl ASAP...usually thats the best healing process :lol:
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 24, 2006
Bleakus wrote:

Of course you arent

But why is it like that dude? I've seen more cases like sam. their gf left them and change them with local guy, but in the end the local guy left them because family reasons, traditions etc. why oh why?

If those local or arab guys know that they can't get away with traditions, why court/woe a lady outside from their cultures etc? :shock: :shock: :shock:

It makes things complicated and more nice relationships were shattered. :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
uae75 wrote:Hmmmmm.....let me see how i can help u .....

**SLAP*SLAP*SLAP**

A whole year and ur still thinking about her!!!!!!!!! Why would you feel sorry for yourself, while she is enjoying her life?.....MOVE ON DUDE....what you need is to find yourself another girl ASAP...usually thats the best healing process :lol:

Right Palm = Respect
Back of the Hand = Displine

i got what you are saying ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

Of course you arent

But why is it like that dude? I've seen more cases like sam. their gf left them and change them with local guy, but in the end the local guy left them because family reasons, traditions etc. why oh why?

If those local or arab guys know that they can't get away with traditions, why court/woe a lady outside from their cultures etc? :shock: :shock: :shock:

then why does the girl accept to do so? why does she dump him for a local guy? is it because of money or just because local guy are amazing in bed?

Not everyone wants to follow tradition, they can do whatever they want...right
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

Of course you arent

then why does the girl accept to do so? why does she dump him for a local guy? is it because of money or just because local guy are amazing in bed?

Not everyone wants to follow tradition, they can do whatever they want...right

Hahaha, i don't know dude. That's why i asked those Q's. :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
so we agreed that.....

Bleakus is great :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2006
:shock:

Agreed?! Which one dude? I didn't sign any memorandum of agreement yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: She gave me wonderful life Dec 29, 2006
sam_dude67 wrote:I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here. Every night each moment that we shared together tease me i even some time can not sleep.
Its been a year now that we had brk up and no contact but still it look that the pain is new and i got it tomarrow
Can anybody help me
sam

Have you read the Book of Concord "Once i was virgin" ? , He explains a lot :cry: "

well ::

I suggest that you should awake up early in the morning and pray and remember the God . Can anyone teach him how to pray 5 times in a day? Instead of girl , Love to God and you will get 70 Beautiful women after death , if u manage to paradise :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 04, 2007
Bleakus wrote:well you can do one thing that might help but it gonna cost you....if you feel that she hurt you so much in doing something like this....i recommend you get a paintball marker and waste 100 pellets point blank.....it will make you feel better

better yet, why dont you join us for paintball next time we go ;)

Hahahaha this would help a lot, engage in a wargame dude look for an outlet on where you can throw your frustrations in life.
pitbulero
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 04, 2007
yeah....it helps :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: She gave me wonderful life Jan 04, 2007
HP wrote:
sam_dude67 wrote:I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here. Every night each moment that we shared together tease me i even some time can not sleep.
Can anybody help me
sam

Have you read the Book of Concord "Once i was virgin" ? , He explains a lot :cry: "

well ::

I suggest that you should awake up early in the morning and pray and remember the God . Can anyone teach him how to pray 5 times in a day? Instead of girl , Love to God and you will get 70 Beautiful women after death , if u manage to paradise :cry:

it realy helps...I usually use this way..just God can help and noone else...good luck to u
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Sep 15, 2008
Sad to hear that.. forget about her.. carry on with your life.
Talldiva
Dubai Forum User

Dec 08, 2008
if she's stupid enough to walk away..
be smart enough to let her go..
flo_azzahra
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 08, 2008
hey. listen to me carefully. i have that medicine that you need.

you need to "empty your heart." you can do anything you want. drinking/smoke.find a club to dance, tango. what ever. but remember dont exchange fluids with anyone. you know what i mean. you are walking thru a highway. be careful at the same time.

if you think its working plz let me know..we need to talk. i;ll explain what do i meant by "empty the heart", its serious ...
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: She gave me wonderful life Dec 09, 2008
sam_dude67 wrote:I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here.
sam

It's really sad story. I sympathize you very much. Nobody can help you - only time.

But something was rotten in the state of Denmark. Did you want the girl to be only a GF for 4 years if you loved her so much?

Why didn't you marry her and have children from her? Probably she had been tired waiting or the local guy offered her something different....
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 12, 2008
She was probably a slapper and you never saw it. Think youself lucky you got rid of her - you could have married her then found out. Sounds like a gold digger and best forgotten. Hope if she gets dumped you don't relent and take her back.
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 20, 2008
[quote="asc_26"]Or dump her cos his marriage has been arranged or my family can't accept you and more blah blah excuses..

thats what have had happened to me;-)...dont let yourself love someone heartless...before you know 100% that person!
katani
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: She gave me wonderful life Jan 02, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
sam_dude67 wrote:I had a girl friend here she was rocking beautiful we had four wonderful year together. But all of sudden she changed and she now had a local bf and dumped me without any reason Now i do not know where is she but i still can not forget here.
sam

It's really sad story. I sympathize you very much. Nobody can help you - only time.

But something was rotten in the state of Denmark. Did you want the girl to be only a GF for 4 years if you loved her so much?

Why didn't you marry her and have children from her? Probably she had been tired waiting or the local guy offered her something different....

time itself does not heal a thing even 15 years pass on unless there's mental and physical move towards change..

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2009
shorn77777 wrote:hey. listen to me carefully. i have that medicine that you need.
you need to "empty your heart." you can do anything you want. drinking/smoke.find a club to dance, tango. what ever. but remember dont exchange fluids with anyone. you know what i mean. you are walking thru a highway. be careful at the same time.
if you think its working plz let me know..we need to talk. i;ll explain what do i meant by "empty the heart", its serious ...

After the dancing,drinking...after all the fun fun fun..There He goes again thinking of Her..I don,t think it will work..Finding a New GF works best..and oh, time heals a broken heart.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
falling into someone else's bed helps as well
:lol:
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 03, 2009
not only time, we can heal it too..
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 03, 2009
barbarella wrote:falling into someone else's bed helps as well
:lol:

why someone else? lol including people who have one 'bed' already
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 03, 2009
sheeesshh where did you guys digg such old threads?!?!? the original poster probably now married and have kids by now... this thread is two years old :P

I just want to clarify... I have almost the same scenario as the Original poster... after 4years she broke up with me.... not to be with another guy... but more of other weird issues she have...

what i want to say that after 1year of us being separated... I have dated few girls... and some of them out smart my ex in looks, attitude and the way they gave me attention... however, none of them was able to fill the gap... and yes its not about jumping in bed with another girl too!!!

I am living my life so happily and I don't remember my ex anymore.. but its something broken will never be fixed again...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance