Black Magic

Topic locked
Feb 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
I've done levatation and stuff like that etc etc etc.

sounds interesting!!!!

do you perform 'em still?

levitate what?

suspend yourself in the mid air?

:shock:

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2009
i honestly dont believe in black magic. because theres no scientific proof it does work. i believe in ghosts though :shock: :shock:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2009
it's all game of mind. there is no such thing as black magic.

go here http://forums.mvgroup.org/index.php register and search. there are some videos about black magic and exorcisms. they might not change one's belief in black magic, but they certainly show how one can be influenced blindly by exploiting these kind of belief in them.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2009
one way or another black magic, horoscope, palmistry, numerology, etc., falls under same category.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2009
CRAP!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
Black Death? Isn't that a drug. Yeah that works

Sticks and Needles...nope ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 16, 2009
I was looking for a forum like this one since long time.Believe it or no the Black magic exist and it is real. i was seeking for a good relationship in order to sell my product for those who will have the same interest like me, PM me
hijack
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 16, 2009
Levatation is very easy to perform. It's more a case of mind over matter.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Levatation is very easy to perform. It's more a case of mind over matter.

have u experienced it ?!
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
Yup! Like I said it's really easy to do.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2009
hmm....... good to know that someone here levitates, not like chris angel's fake levitation.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:hmm....... good to know that someone here levitates, not like chris angel's fake levitation.

did you really believed her???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 16, 2009
And why don't you believe me? :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:And why don't you believe me? :wink:

I am a very analytical person.. I won't believe anything until I see it myself... and I have met many like you who claim they can levitate... yet it was proved they are doing some nasty tricks...

go to PenguinMagic.com and you can purchase the full package on how to levitate with real videos...

this is not mind over matter type of levitation... this is just plain visual tricks... and there are some which are really feel real like.

the topic of Human levitation is being discussed to death.. (google it).

and speaking of levitation as you and me can easily do it in our free time is just plain nonsense.

so do you know why I don't believe you :twisted:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 16, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:hmm....... good to know that someone here levitates, not like chris angel's fake levitation.

did you really believed her???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm searching for the video i watched some times back to post the link here. it show how realistically levitation can be faked.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:And why don't you believe me? :wink:

I am a very analytical person.. I won't believe anything until I see it myself... and I have met many like you who claim they can levitate... yet it was proved they are doing some nasty tricks...

go to PenguinMagic.com and you can purchase the full package on how to levitate with real videos...

this is not mind over matter type of levitation... this is just plain visual tricks... and there are some which are really feel real like.

the topic of Human levitation is being discussed to death.. (google it).

and speaking of levitation as you and me can easily do it in our free time is just plain nonsense.

so do you know why I don't believe you :twisted:

exactly.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
Okay then - walks off with a wink, a hop, skip and a jump.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2009
btw, have anyone heard of standing rope ?! there is a proof video shot by a british soldier during 1940s in india. video clearly shows how an indian magician throws a thick rope in the air, make it stand still and let a boy climb over this rope. video also shows that it happened in daylight and an open area.

that doesn't mean it's any kind of f****** magic as many believed during those times. old indian magicians were known well for some strange tricks, which should have been researched. but unfortunately...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: if David Copperfield did his tricks in a place of worship without much gimmicks, i'm sure he would be worshiped as GOD in human form.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Okay then - walks off with a wink, a hop, skip and a jump.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i like when girls do that.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:there is a proof video shot by a british soldier during 1940s in india.

Must have shot it using his iphone/nokia n95/sony/samsung.........
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
michaeldubai wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:there is a proof video shot by a british soldier during 1940s in india.

well.......... i'm still searching for the video link. it was a BBC Learning series video about Superstition and Exorcism, which was downloaded from www.mvgroup.org few years back.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
michaeldubai wrote:

is there anyone using Crackberry's at that time :reindeer:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 16, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollywood

it's just to clear doubts about when was motion picture technology started in india.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
erm you're using wiki? Anyone can put up any old tripe on that site! It's not verified.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm you're using wiki? Anyone can put up any old tripe on that site! It's not verified.

Talking about an old and ripe tripe.

I just levitated my steeekkk, and it floated straight up in the air! Reallllly. :lol:

It hovered a little horizontally and then it flewpast straight up like a rocket.

Damn, I think I am a strong believer in levitation now... 8)

:wink:
RobbyG

Feb 16, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:erm you're using wiki? Anyone can put up any old tripe on that site! It's not verified.

I just levitated my steeekkk, and it floated straight up in the air! Reallllly. :lol:

It hovered a little horizontally and then it flewpast straight up like a rocket.

that's good robby. :). did u do that or it just happened ?!!

true chocs that data there is not verified. but if u double check the same info somewhere else, u'll find that wiki is right 99% of the time.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

that's good robby. :). did u do that or it just happened ?!!

true chocs that data there is not verified. but if u double check the same info somewhere else, u'll find that wiki is right 99% of the time.

Heyy I'm a true believer now. So no manipulation over here, OK! :lol:

But GaForkkkk, I agree with you 99 percent. Wiki rockz
RobbyG

Feb 16, 2009
So things are levitating in Dubai? Is it as bad as that?
I am sure most of you would have heard of empiricism: whatever you can feel with your five senses exists, the rest is just fantasy....no black magic, no supernatural beings....sorry but thats how it is...although you can 'believe' in anything you want to believeve
zonker
BANNED

Feb 17, 2009
apologies for diverting the thread;

need your opinions on premonition.

ASSUME, i have premonitions about things going to happen in future that i would experience, lets say meeting up a friend or being in a particular place, before it happens, how do i conclude about this happening.

I have tried researching about this subject in Islamic point of view as well as in scientific explainations and have even heard people saying it that the ability is lost or goes weak if you go around telling people about it.

Wierd it may sound.. but this is based on someone experiencing it in real life

anybody?
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Feb 17, 2009
sharfraz wrote:there is an avoided palace in RAK occupied by djinns ., i guess they have been evacuated by an exorcist ....

its al qasimi palace in RAK....

:shock:

I heard the same
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums