Black Magic

Topic locked
Black Magic Feb 14, 2009
Do you believe in it...yes or no? If yes, please give a reason. :)

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Black Magic Feb 14, 2009
bushra21 wrote:Do you believe in it...yes or no? If yes, please give a reason. :)

It exists....depends on your faith...if you are strong in ur faith on Allah...it can never harm you.....
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Black Magic Feb 15, 2009
bushra21 wrote:Do you believe in it...yes or no? If yes, please give a reason. :)

Have a look at my african wife...pure black magic :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

TheChoosen wrote:

Have a look at my african wife...pure black magic :lol: :lol:

lol, thats just wrong

but seriously, i want to know what people think because i have a shit ton of friends and family that believe in it, but they are all from the uae and then i have my friends from the states who say its all a bunch of made up crap...i'm just confused myself, sometimes i do sometimes i dont
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2009
i believe in magic...why?? its written in Quran
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
i've seen black magic happen right in front of my bare eyes,
Its nothing unusual on the outskirts of Oman and Pakistan ( tribal areas)
Well , The biggest fact that magic exist' is exorcism , Its black magic used by people who envy other, When nothing is suffice black magic helps..
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
Why does all magic have to be black? It can be used for good you know, and more often than not it is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Why does all magic have to be black? It can be used for good you know, and more often than not it is.

Maybe its only done at night?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight[/img]
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 15, 2009
I guess , its all related to summoning of djinn ' the super natural being ' .,

white or black ., what are they? magick?

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Why does all magic have to be black? It can be used for good you know, and more often than not it is.

OK then following on from your statement why is Black deemed as bad?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 15, 2009
Black magic is a big part of Thai life in the cities near the Cambodian borders. At first I didn't believe it but after being there for 3 years and seeing all sorts of very strange things that i was religiously raised never to believe.....wow...So yeah I believe in it.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 15, 2009
black or white?

is it this way.... one does black for others and gets white....

or

black or white?

by Michael Jackson?

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

NO Feb 15, 2009
IDON'T Believe. those who believe pls state real experiences!!
vera.chandler
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 15, 2009
hack88 wrote:i've seen black magic happen right in front of my bare eyes

What did you see?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
Del wrote:

What did you see?

He saw a David Copperfield show.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2009
Over in my wife's village in Thailand, there was a pair of teenaged fraternal twins (boy and girl). I knew both of them, they took care of each other as their parents had died in a car accident when they were young.

The girl was into black magic (Long kong in thai) and had Khmer (Cambodian) monk's tattoos all over her body. They were supposed to give her everlasting health and the power to win the heart over of any man, and truth to it she had every young man in the village swooning over her, even though she definitely wasn't the prettiest or smartest in the area.

The brother and sister were very close, and honestly i thought they got a little more than close during the night hours...But no one dared to even speak about it because of the very superstitious nature of southeast asians. Being American myself I still had my doubts and sometimes talked about it, much to the scorn of my in-laws.

Well after a while the girl started to have a few jealous suitors, as she did sleep around quite a bit with some of the village boys. Two "gentlemen" got in a fight with her trying to break it up, and one of them pulled a gun and shot the other 2 dead.

Her brother mourned her death for 4 days, never coming out of his house, keeping her body with him, her lifeless husk wrapped in ceremonial robes. The villagers were too scared to initiate the burial rights, and even the monks at the local monastery were none-too-eager to assist the grieving boy. I would ride by his house with the missus and hear him chanting and crying, and my wife explained that he was calling out to his lost sister's soul to come back and take care of him.

One day, we were taking a ride down to the local market to buy some dinner, and saw a large group of villagers, most of whom were crying or prostrating themselves on the ground. The grieving boy was walking down the street. But he had dressed himself in his sister's robes, and had cut his hair similar to hers'. He walked with the same swank that his sister had carried herself with, and called out to several of the young men that his sister had been known to mess around with.

I thought it was all slightly funny, until I heard his "voice"
He was speaking, but the sounds coming from his mouth were clearly his sisters' words. I know you'd say that "well they're twins, they probably sound similar," but the brash cat calls and sexy comments directed to the young men of the village were DEFINITELY the words of his sister.

Several of the young men were cursing and crying, and my wife told me that they were saying that the Boy was uttering secrets that they had only shared with his sister, things that no other person would know.

Now i've been brought up as a Catholic, and about 3 years ago converted to Theravada Buddhism for personal reasons. I never believed in ghosts or anything of the sort, but seeing that young boy act EXACTLY like his sister, left a mark on me.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 15, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Del wrote:

What did you see?

He saw a David Copperfield show.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm sure he did.

i do not believe in it.

of course, quran is saying about it. but i think words in quran are interpreted wrong. i didn't see quran saying black magic EXISTS. quran DOES say about those who practice and believe black magic and those who follow satan and his deeds.

please enlighten me if i'm wrong.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2009
I remember, when I was working nights. It was about one o'clock in the morning. I looked up and I swear, I saw a skeleton. I just screamed my head off and ran out of the building.

It was about an hour later that I realised that I'm a security guard in the X-Ray department at Welcare Hospital.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
there is an avoided palace in RAK occupied by djinns ., i guess they have been evacuated by an exorcist ....

its al qasimi palace in RAK....

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2009
I have seen exorcism happen in front of my eyes.I have seen people transfer Jinn from one body to another, On the other side, I have also seen White magic heal the sick , People who practice it have verses that they read and blow it on water , Anyone drinking the water would be affected,

If you want to learn black magic, It takes 40 days for you to be strong enough to learn it. You will encounter the scariest images ever , the scariest illusions ever . But when you abort it you either die or get mad.

I've also heard that they had a Jinn market in Oman , Not sure if they still do
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

there is we cannot say no
but i believe in God more ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 15, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

again u don t believe me :( :(
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009

Im sure if you could do black magic west ham would be epl champions... :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2009
Galactico wrote: west ham

That's my team...
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
Galactico wrote:

Im sure if you could do black magic west ham would be epl champions... :lol:

ahahahahaaa... you should link football to everything :D :D :D
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2009
I've experienced some really weird things over the years. But spirit encounters and the like are different from using magix, magic means you're envoking forces to do your bidding either for good or bad.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I've experienced some really weird things over the years.

Such as?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 15, 2009
Really? I've descri bed them to death so many times on the forums. I used to mwork in a place that was haunted, saw the ghost several times, pain actually as he used to float things around.

My uncle's house was inhabited by a poltergeist, it hated me aunt and used to throw things at her. Then my uncle came downstairs to find an old man sitting at the table.

I've done levatation and stuff like that etc etc etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Really? I've descri bed them to death so many times on the forums.

Sorry.
I've only been on here for about six weeks...
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums