I Keep Receiving E-mail Notifications

Topic locked
I keep receiving e-mail notifications Jan 17, 2006
for nearly all replies made to Topics. I have this function "switched off" in my profile, but it keeps sending me them.

Can a Mod please look into this.

Thanks

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 17, 2006
ditto lol
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
Its only been in the last two days that I have been getting them. before that I did not, nor want to, receive notifications.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 17, 2006
ditto again yorky , try going into your profile and refreshing it, (as it is) - i did and seems to have stopped now lol
arniegang

Jan 17, 2006
What is with that avatar!!!?????????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I assume we are talking about your personality as in "boob" a silly or awkward fellow?????????? (definition courtesy of the good ol' oxford dictionary!!)
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
on the other hand and being a man, i assume the meaning as

( 0 ) ( 0 )

:D :D
arniegang

Jan 17, 2006
Please explain. I'm so sure I don't understand!!
The whole banana thing is a little disturbing too. :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
Oh come on dude, even as a girl I get it.

A little dancing banana going 'yay I love B-O-O-B-S'

B-O-O-B-S Rock

etc etc etc
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 17, 2006
Oh, choc, I'm old, I'm blonde and yes, according to some may have "basic" views but that stupid?????? Possibly??? The banana also looks like something else when you squint.... a squished 'nana!!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
whatever but the avatar is soo sucky.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 18, 2006
Gab, darling, never call yourself basic and never blame your hair colour, I am the blondest brunette you will ever meet and just because one person gets one thing, does not in any way shape or form meant that the next person will 'get it'

Putting it down to the fact that we are 'numerically challenged' is quite acceptable, or feel free to blame the ravages of green house gas effects on our very delicate neural matter, quite possibly numerous 'beverages' of certain types could also attribute to this kind of 'incapacitating loss' but never, dear lady, ever because you are 'basic', you would need to be male for that. :D :D

Please note though that the male of our species will blame all of these nuances and more (when a woman will only use possibly one) and will then proceed to use this to explain the mysterious "Penthouse", "Playboy" or "Debbie Does Dallas" magazines or video that has managed to show up in the home, I feel we can also allow Yorky to use this excuse for his very interesting and (I find funny) avatar.

I must apologise though Yorky, I have no answer to your original question as I receive the email notifications and simply either follow or delete them. :D
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 18, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl!! I am glad you still have your wits about you despite your advancing years! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
Gab it is now truly my time to show my ill education on certain points, exactly what does pmsl mean :dontknow: and my eight year old is away right now, otherwise I would ask him :D
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 18, 2006
It's not anything like pms/pmt!! :lol: I wanted to know how you were so damn smart :notworthy: getting the shrugging shoulders emoticon........then I saw "View more Emoticons" :laughing5:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
Allo ladies.

PMSL = piss myself laughing
ROFL = roll on floor laughing.

I know there are a few variations to the above as well. :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
lochness wrote:Gab, darling, never call yourself basic and never blame your hair colour, I am the blondest brunette you will ever meet and just because one person gets one thing, does not in any way shape or form meant that the next person will 'get it'

Putting it down to the fact that we are 'numerically challenged' is quite acceptable, or feel free to blame the ravages of green house gas effects on our very delicate neural matter, quite possibly numerous 'beverages' of certain types could also attribute to this kind of 'incapacitating loss' but never, dear lady, ever because you are 'basic', you would need to be male for that. :D :D

Please note though that the male of our species will blame all of these nuances and more (when a woman will only use possibly one) and will then proceed to use this to explain the mysterious "Penthouse", "Playboy" or "Debbie Does Dallas" magazines or video that has managed to show up in the home, I feel we can also allow Yorky to use this excuse for his very interesting and (I find funny) avatar.

I really feel I ought to respond to this, I really should. Damn, it was well written, for a blonde! :lol: :lol: :oops:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
Allo ladies

Oh, Yorky you're such a charmer! :oops: :) LMAO !!
What about this drinks thing luvee???
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
No you should not!! Only a "boob" would reply to that! :P
I really feel I ought to respond to this, I really should. Damn, it was well written, for a blonde!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
How did Del Trotter say it: 'Allo darling! fancy a pint them? Him stood there with his pina-colada and umbrella! hahahahahahaha

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'd like to see that!!...............NOT!!! :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
Yorky darling, I shall take your silence as a compliment - certainly no offence was intended to any parties.

And dearest Gab thank you for my private explanation, and Yorky your very public one.

My husband has just seen your boobs sign, Yorky and is now laughing hysterically, ah testosterone what a lovely hormone.

PS Gab glad you found the extra icons, cute arent they :angel1:
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 18, 2006
Lets hope you are getting the benfit of that testosterone! hahahahahahahahahahaha
:wink: :wink:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 18, 2006
I can confirm Gab does have a Banana thing at the moment

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 18, 2006
This is highly offensive to my sensitive being. I have a thing for old boobs with or without zimmers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 18, 2006
Gab

IMHO OMG BRB 2 ticks LOL ROFLMAO

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat