E-mail I Received From Someone With Intelligence Links

Topic locked
E-mail I received from someone with intelligence links Feb 24, 2009
Camilla Parker-Bowles’ chat-up line to Prince Charles was: “My mother had an affair with your grandfather. How about it?” This brought in a whole new era of repeat patterning. Prince Charles’ grandfather was King George VI (d. 1952). George VI died of a strange form of lung cancer called syphilis.

Partly as a result of their family history, their ever-so-strong desire to be common, and their friends’ relaxed attitude towards Charles and Camilla, their nicknames became “Fred and Gladys”.

Charles and Camilla are third cousins. Charles is following in his parents’ footsteps (second cousins) and his g-g-g-g-grandparents’ footsteps (first cousins) – hence the birth defects, big ears, a general unemployable look, fussiness without result, and non-mainstream sexual habits (the dresser).

Here’s something the royals don’t want you to see. Prince Charles had an illegitimate child with a young servant girl at Balmoral Castle when he was 18. The child was born in 1967 and is now 40 years old (in 2007). I doubt the two of them will ever make it to the postage stamp.

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
Shock,horror the royal familly has skelingtons in the closet,bugger me i never knew that
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 24, 2009
busa wrote:Shock,horror the royal familly has skelingtons in the closet,bugger me i never knew that

Did you know about THESE skeletons?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
Nothing is surprising about the s*x lives of anyone in power or history.

Not sure about Camilla's mother but her great grandmother Alice Keppel was a well known established royal mistress of Edward VII, son of Queen Victoria while Prince of Wales (history repeating itself).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3055376.stm

Interestingly enough so was Winston Churchill's mother Lady Randolph Churchill (Jennie Jerome). She, and a number of others were his official mistresses and were at Westminster Abbey in the 'loose box' pew for his coronation.

Not strictly Dubai Forum material, but Del did bring it up, so here's the article if you're interested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Randy.html
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: E-mail I received from someone with intelligence links Feb 24, 2009
Del wrote:

Here’s something the royals don’t want you to see. Prince Charles had an illegitimate child with a young servant girl at Balmoral Castle when he was 18. The child was born in 1967 and is now 40 years old (in 2007). I doubt the two of them will ever make it to the postage stamp.

Am going to do some serious investigation into how the news has leaked about Prince Charles and my mother

:?
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: E-mail I received from someone with intelligence links Feb 24, 2009
Wednesday Jones wrote:
Del wrote:

Am going to do some serious investigation into how the news has leaked about Prince Charles and my mother

:?

ur mum :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 24, 2009
Luckily I've inherited my mother's ears

:D
Wednesday Jones
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 24, 2009
So you have loads of wax in your ears! Thats what the commoners have..
zonker
BANNED

Feb 24, 2009
More:

Mary of Teck would have dresses made for A-List occasions. She couldn’t be seen wearing them twice so she gave them away.

King George V would do the giving away in exchange for sex. One of the recipients was Hilda Masters.

During one of these sex-for-dress exchange programmes, King George V and Hilda Masters conceived an illegitimate son a fortnight before the
Christmas of 1906.

The illegitimate child’s name was Anthony Blunt (26 September 1907–26 March 1983) and he was to become a royal spy.

Anthony was gay, as is so common with those who grow up without their biological father.

The mysteries of the world aren't mysterious at all when explained by members of the intelligence community - Greg Hallett
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
busa wrote: skelingtons

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
Skelingtons ??

Learn English humour you oaf
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 24, 2009
busa wrote:Skelingtons ??

Learn English humour you oaf

You call that humour you mong.

I was born and brought up in London.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 24, 2009
I smell an E-fight coming on!

*getting popcorn*
dresden
Dubai chat master

Feb 24, 2009
dresden wrote:I smell an E-fight coming on!

*getting popcorn*

welcome
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat