Use Of White Phosphorus

Topic locked
use of white phosphorus Feb 02, 2009

gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Israel has used all type of banned weapons against the civilians in Palestine and Lebanon. UN staff have wrote and witnessed the used of those banned weapons by Israel times and times again, but for some reason Israel is immune from any prosecution or even international criticism. It shows how the real world works. Human rights, democracy and freedom are all baloney. Bias, racism, self-interest are what constitute the world we live in – what a shame.

Arabs and Muslims leaders, you are as hypocrite as coward if you don’t make a firm stand.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Unbelievable.

White phosphorus may only be used for smoke curtains in NON-residential areas. What Israel is doing, is just unbelievable. Its actions will make it only worse.

I wonder why people still tolerate this Israeli attacks. Its madness.
I saw a documentary recently about Western journalists and reporters trying to elaborate about issues surrounding Palestina and Jeruzalem.
The Jews went crazy against the reporter who tried to talk about it. He was attacked, pushed, kicked and almost beaten until the Israeli military police came in to rescue the Western reporter.

Those guys think they are god or something like that. I can't deliver any sympathie with these Jews anylonger. Its goes against everything I stand for...

Its time someone stops those guys before it results in mass slaughter on the West bank. Tolerance is zero from both sides. I don't think this ever resolves properly.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 02, 2009
RobbyG, my friend, did you know that if you weren’t a Jewish by descent then you cannot be Israeli citizen at all.

I hate no one – I see all humans are my brothers and sisters regardless. But what’s happening to the Palestinians people is travesty of justice, and that’s something I cannot tolerate, and cannot understand the silence of the world on such injustice.

An American friend of mine once told me that, his friend was Jewish. This Jewish guy goes with his family to visit Israel every summer. So he once asked him how was your holiday, he responded it was fun, we had fun chasing the Palestine farmers. The American guy astonished by his idea of fun, and since then he cuts any contact with him.

This video show few coward Jewish guys attacking Palestinians farmers, it was shot by human right group who works within Israel.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLetYR91nA

Or this one where Israeli soldiers humiliating a Palestinian at check point
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=Oouncw3jC ... re=related

And more and more.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Humbleman wrote:Arabs and Muslims leaders, you are as hypocrite as coward if you don’t make a firm stand.

true
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
this is another genocide that will go into the history…
These photos bring the memories of other atrocities committed towards human that stuck in my memory from the 90’s..

Rwandan Tutsi’s by Hutu’s the dead bodies ran through rivers for months
Bosnians by Serbians
Kurdish by the Iraqi government
East Timorese by Indonesians

My question here is, since the government of Israel is so corrupt, malicious, and morally bankrupt, and there’s no constructive intervention from the international community, where these, probably the most vulnerable, Palestinians do/go..
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
I don't what are we waiting for to take actions, its funny how people think charity helps .. give me a break, Israel need to a real war to stop.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 02, 2009
So heartbreaking. I am not the violent type, so will be taking what action I can. Speaking up, donating money/resources is better than doing nothing!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 02, 2009
mesheditor wrote:I don't what are we waiting for to take actions, its funny how people think charity helps .. give me a break, Israel need to a real war to stop.

arab world should take every form of action and adopt every form of offense, which will not shed any more blood in either side.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Phosphorus= WRONG, kills the masses
Hammas = Wrong, kills the masses too
Israel = WRONG, not better than a Austrian in Germany in the past

The ppl in Gaza should take the rockets and stick them into their...A***SS
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:The ppl in Gaza should take the rockets and stick them into their...A***SS

I'm not following, what's ur point??!!!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
bedro wrote:
TheChoosen wrote:The ppl in Gaza should take the rockets and stick them into their...A***SS

Gaza ppl should stick the rockets in hammas A*+s :evil:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:
bedro wrote:

Gaza ppl should stick the rockets in hammas A*+s :evil:

it seems u just read the story or watched some biased videos. well........ that's what many do.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
GAfoogk, not true, im in support of the Gaza ppl, like almost all ppl here in Germany!!

Pls, can you mail me the pic´s? I want to submit them to a newspaper here cos we never seen such pic´s b4.

I´ve send you a PM
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2009
its very simple. if hamas or some islamic mujahdeen group sorry (terroists lol) fight for freedom of their country they get a good licking from UN or USA.

if Isreal or India throw bombs, UN sits with USA and allows veto so these 2 countries can carry out nazi like killings.

clap clap to Obama. I told you he is just like any other american president.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:GAfoogk, not true, im in support of the Gaza ppl, like almost all ppl here in Germany!!

Pls, can you mail me the pic´s? I want to submit them to a newspaper here cos we never seen such pic´s b4.

I´ve send you a PM

didn't get a pm
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk