Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls

Topic locked
Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls Jan 08, 2011
http://news.aol.co.uk/uk-news/story/str ... %2F1499531

Former Home Secretary Jack Straw speaks out against some Pakistani men who see young english white girls as easy meat for sexual abuse.
This follows two Pakistanis being jailed yesterday for numerous acts of sexual abuse and rape of vunerable young girls in Derby.
Is castration allowed in Islam?
Two more for a sturdy tree and a length of rope.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls Jan 08, 2011
very sad, Can people buy tasers and mace there ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:very sad, Can people buy tasers and mace there ?

I don't know Zubber to tell the truth, I don't think tasers are legal in the UK! the Police have them and even then it is a scandel when they use them.
The fact is in this case is that the Pakistani men groomed the young girls, they didn't just grab them off the streets and rape them. They befriended them, took them to parties etc. These girls were vunerable, probably not looked after very well at home. This has brought shame on the Pakistani community in England.
Bethsmum

How long has DDS been hassling you BM? :mrgreen:
Couse the matter of fact, majority of men living in the western world, also, see the girls/women as an easy meat for sexual abuse as well. I don't know who invented "One night stand" i.e.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

BM, How come you didn't know? Women should be wrapped in blankets, working in home on "reconciling differences", when you uncover your hair and go out, these things happen!!! :mrgreen:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

so damn right... 8)
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:I don't know Zubber to tell the truth, I don't think tasers are legal in the UK! the Police have them and even then it is a scandel when they use them.
The fact is in this case is that the Pakistani men groomed the young girls, they didn't just grab them off the streets and rape them. They befriended them, took them to parties etc. These girls were vunerable, probably not looked after very well at home. This has brought shame on the Pakistani community in England.

*sigh*, Perhaps government should mandate self defense classes for all girls starting from primary education , :|
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Condemnable to the highest degree without a doubt and justice was served according to British law in the two cases mentioned in the article.

Although not downplaying or trivialisng the situation by any means but this seems like nothing but a matter trying to create a preception than dealing with the facts....again !

No facts or statistics are presented by former home secretary Mr Jack Straw as if indeed this is what he says it is. Although I do agree when he says "We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on" if it indeed is the matter and not just Pakistani but all communities but statments like "But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men... who target vulnerable young white girls." is borderlining on "I think there is a specific problem"

He himself is later quoted as saying
"Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the sex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white sex offenders."

So what does that say ?
The judge said he did not believe the crimes were "racially aggravated", but Mr Straw said he thought vulnerable white girls were at risk of being targeted by some Asian men.

Again Mr Jack Straw thinks, not that he knows for a fact and can prove it.

Anyway the orginal poster here should be least bothered with the issue of rape as it simply does not exist as "women are gongs that should be struck regularly", instead be more worried about having their bags snatched in UK according to her party candidate.

Nick Eriksen : I've never understood why so many men have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the feminazi myth machine into believing that rape is such a serious crime...

Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal.

To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting force-feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence.

Some women are like gongs ? they need to be struck regularly ?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... -claims.do

:roll:
desertdudeshj

I am not a member of the BNP so he is not my party candidate. That's like me saying you a rapist because you are a Pakistani. Although you are a horrible individual it has to be said.

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm --

Berrin wrote:How long has DDS been hassling you BM? :mrgreen:

From the beginning.
Bethsmum

Well if one was born into the BNP that would be case but when one consciously chooses to vote for a party then one would assume they follow or at the very least agree with their ideology. Also the argument that the lack of choice for a better alternative does not hold any water. To get rid of one evil one does not empower a bigger one and to think anything other than that the BNP and their ideas are going to be anything other than radical, racist, homophobic ...well you get the point, I hope.

Anyways all that is slightly off topic. The topic, which still remains one mans preception or what he would like us to believe vs reality. Which clearly is the case in Mr Jack Straw's statement.
desertdudeshj

:lol: Thanks BM...
See, DDS perhaps this thread was just meant to be here today..you know.... :wink:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote::lol: Thanks BM...
See, DDS perhaps this thread was just meant to be here today..you know.... :wink:

Not really mate, the article reads "vulnerable young white girls". She is neither vulnerable or young. :wink:
desertdudeshj

Mr Straw told the BBC's Newsnight programme: "Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the s.ex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white s.ex offenders.
"But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men... who target vulnerable young white girls.

"We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way."

Hey, no sympathy with the pervs from me BM - throw the book at them and yes, by all means try and get to the root of the problem in the 'Pakistani heritage' community that he refers to.

We perhaps should educate the guys about how to view women correctly and not to target young white lasses as easy meat.

I'm struggling about what practical steps Jack intends to take - but I hope he also finds a way to tackle the majority of the sex pervs who are white - and perhaps those techniques will work on the 'Pakistani heritage' guys too. But seriously - any viable way of stopping this would be cool with me.

I don't know though, if I'd be as annoyed if a white guy did these things as if a black or brown guy did it - but that's just me.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

psssst she is still young, you know they never get old..... :P
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

"They" whose they ? I've heard of men and horses but "they" ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Well if one was born into the BNP that would be case but when one consciously chooses to vote for a party then one would assume they follow or at the very least agree with their ideology. Also the argument that the lack of choice for a better alternative does not hold any water. To get rid of one evil one does not empower a bigger one and to think anything other than that the BNP and their ideas are going to be anything other than radical, racist, homophobic ...well you get the point, I hope.

Anyways all that is slightly off topic. The topic, which still remains one mans preception or what he would like us to believe vs reality. Which clearly is the case in Mr Jack Straw's statement.

So if I had voted Labour I would agree with everything their canditates say or do? Are you trying to say that every Labour voter agreed with Tony Blair taking our country into war in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or the member of the Labour party who has just been jailed for fiddling the taxpayer out of thousands of pounds?
I don't know why I'm even discussing voting with someone who probably has never had the opportunity to vote in his life, so how could I expect you to understand?
It really should be of no concern who British people vote for seeing as you are not British. Shouldn't you be concerning yourself what is happening to your people in the Swat Valley, they appear to be as backward as the Flintstones.
I voted BNP to stop immigration. You have certainly confirmed I made the right decision.

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 pm --

shafique wrote:
Mr Straw told the BBC's Newsnight programme: "Pakistanis, let's be clear, are not the only people who commit sexual offences, and overwhelmingly the s.ex offenders' wings of prisons are full of white s.ex offenders.
"But there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men... who target vulnerable young white girls.

"We need to get the Pakistani community to think much more clearly about why this is going on and to be more open about the problems that are leading to a number of Pakistani heritage men thinking it is OK to target white girls in this way."

Hey, no sympathy with the pervs from me BM - throw the book at them and yes, by all means try and get to the root of the problem in the 'Pakistani heritage' community that he refers to.

We perhaps should educate the guys about how to view women correctly and not to target young white lasses as easy meat.

I'm struggling about what practical steps Jack intends to take - but I hope he also finds a way to tackle the majority of the love pervs who are white - and perhaps those techniques will work on the 'Pakistani heritage' guys too. But seriously - any viable way of stopping this would be cool with me.

I don't know though, if I'd be as annoyed if a white guy did these things as if a black or brown guy did it - but that's just me.

Cheers,
Shafique

Shaf, why do you always try to balance an argument against Muslims and/or Asians but on other topics just post articles against the Isrealis or Jews with no counter argument? This topic is about those Pakistanis who are grooming young white girls. It isn't about any white/black rapists in English prisons.

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm --

melika969 wrote:BM, How come you didn't know? Women should be wrapped in blankets, working in home on "reconciling differences", when you uncover your hair and go out, these things happen!!! :mrgreen:

Mel, it would appear so! Keep your women under wrap and locked in the house and 'they' should be safe enough. Thats where 'they' belong it would appear.
Bethsmum

Since you wish to continue offtopic, stances on certain issues have to be taken into consideration of the poster posting a topic. Just like the grand dragon of the KKK does not make a good guest speaker at a black civil rights rally, or majority of us don't take anything into serious consideration when EH posts anything to do with Islam or muslims. Hence it makes perfect sense to bring this to light in this thread. What my democratic ability or the lack there of is not relevant to the discussion.

Again trying to steer this back on topic and I know your not the kind that dodges issues, you did not comment on anything about the other issue raised. That is preception vs reality i.e what Mr Jack Straw would like us to believe and thinks vs what actually is the ground reality.

Edit : Berrin, I take back the "vulnerable" bit.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Since you wish to continue offtopic, stances on certain issues have to be taken into consideration of the poster posting a topic. Just like the grand dragon of the KKK does not make a good guest speaker at a black civil rights rally, or majority of us don't take anything into serious consideration when EH posts anything to do with Islam or muslims. Hence it makes perfect sense to bring this to light in this thread. What my democratic ability or the lack there of is not relevant to the discussion.

Again trying to steer this back on topic and I know your not the kind that dodges issues, you did not comment on anything about the other issue raised. That is preception vs reality i.e what Mr Jack Straw would like us to believe and thinks vs what actually is the ground reality.

Edit : Berrin, I take back the "vulnerable" bit.

I think you'll find it was you that took this off topic and like the man you are it is now your wish that it goes back on. So be it, oh master. How did you put it in your PMs to me 'End of Discussion'. Make a statement and it is my right to reply whether you like it or not. Are you suggesting I made the OP because of my aversion to Pakistanis? I'm pleased you clarified it was Pakistanis and not all Muslims (remember I have my very own Mr Emirati!!)

As for Jack Straw, he has no power in Britain any more so what he is expressing is his own personal opinion to which he is entitled under our free speech laws.
Bethsmum

Why is it that if a lady dates and sleeps with a dark pakistani guy, she has to be adressed as vulnerable?
couldn't a vulnerable lady be dated by a white British guy? Or does it mean that a guarded/secure white girl wouldn't/shouldn't ever take a pakistani guy? so the only luck pakistanies have around the girls who are tagged vulnerable? hmmm. I'll think more on this one?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

I just quoted Jack Straw in the article you linked to BM.

He's the one who said that the jails are full of white pervs. I'm not excusing the 'Pakistani heritiage' pervs in any way - I'm just pointing out the obvious point that perhaps all the pervs should be targetted and corrected.

I'm at a loss as to why a Brit who happens to have Pakistani parents and targets girls for abuse should be any different from a Brit with non-Pakistani parents. But hey, if there is a way to stop these Brits - then it is a good thing.

As for the Israeli stories - I don't make the news, and when I come across positive news stories (such as Jews and Muslims praying together for rain, or Israeli rabbis condemning racist Rabbis - I make a point of posting those too). Indeed, you'll find that for almost all my pieces on Israel, I'm quoting Jewish/Israeli journalists.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bethsmum wrote:As for Jack Straw, he has no power in Britain any more so what he is expressing is his own personal opinion to which he is entitled under our free speech laws.

Expressing his personal opinion, thats right. So its not a given a fact, as the title header of this thread would have us believe. So basically cannon fodder to add to one's xenophobia. Nothing more than outlandish claims and hype than actual substance, if any at all.

As for the off topic bit, maybe you missed my earlier comment

Anyways all that is slightly off topic. The topic, which still remains....

i.e lets get back on topic, anyways not a problem at all if you wish to continue in any direction you wish.
desertdudeshj

Berrin wrote:Why is it that if a lady dates and sleeps with a dark pakistani guy, she has to be adressed as vulnerable?
couldn't a vulnerable lady be dated by a white British guy? Or does it mean that a guarded/secure white girl wouldn't/shouldn't ever take a pakistani guy? so the only luck pakistanies have around the girls who are tagged vulnerable? hmmm. I'll think more on this one?

Berrin, one of my daughters was targeted by one of these low life Pakistanis. She had been very ill which left her very vunerable. The vunerability came from a brain injury and not neglect from her family. The man is a doctor, quite a bit older than her, who most probably has a family in the Swat valley too. She married him and he took her to the other end of England. She is forbidden to have any contact with any of her family and I haven't seen her for years. She is now a Muslim. Don't tell me he didn't target her because she was vunerable.
There are normal white girls who date Pakistanis, it would be quite wrong for me to say otherwise, I don't know any personally.

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm --

shafique wrote:I'm at a loss as to why a Brit who happens to have Pakistani parents and targets girls for abuse should be any different from a Brit with non-Pakistani parents. But hey, if there is a way to stop these Brits - then it is a good thing.

As for the Israeli stories - I don't make the news, and when I come across positive news stories (such as Jews and Muslims praying together for rain, or Israeli rabbis condemning racist Rabbis - I make a point of posting those too). Indeed, you'll find that for almost all my pieces on Israel, I'm quoting Jewish/Israeli journalists.

Cheers,
Shafique

A Brit with Pakistani parents? Did they collect the tokens from the cereal boxes? Surely if you have Pakistani parents, you are, and always will be Pakistani? My eldest daughter was born in Cyprus, she isn't Cypriot, the middle one in Germany, she isn't German, my kids are English, I'm English, they're English, i wouldn't have it any other way. why would Pakistani parents want their kids to be anything but Pakistani?

Shaf please don't tell me you are anything other than biased against the Jews or Isrealis.
Bethsmum

Are you suggesting a bunch of brown guys sit around outside hospitals and physciatrist clinics waiting for the next "easy meat" to come by or they send out somekind of questionaire to asses ones vulnerability before they decide to move in.

I know a few white guys married to brown girls, wonder if Jack Straw will make a statment to vulnerable brown girls to be on the look out for white pervs as he himself said british jails are filled with them !
desertdudeshj

I am sorry that your daughter isn't allowed to see you, under normal circumstances you/she should have access to each other.., but I wonder what happened?

But still,why is it that you call a Doctor a low life pakistani?
if your daughter was severly injured I don't think she could make a marriage, neither be accepted for a marriage?
Can you still say that she was susceptible to persuasion through emotional injury?

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm --

why would Pakistani parents want their kids to be anything but Pakistani?

How many generations have to pass before you call yourself the citizen of "a country" you are born and living in?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:
why would Pakistani parents want their kids to be anything but Pakistani?

How many generations have to pass before you call yourself the citizen of "a country" you are born and living in?

No actually that wouldn't be true to according to the posters logic, they would be Indian. Oh no wait thats not correct either as a lot them are actually decendents of the Aryan race that would make the East European. Yup thats it East European. Oh no wait................
desertdudeshj

^Yes, BM - Brits with Pakistani parents exist.

Just like King Edward VII was a Brit with a German father (who married his cousin), and indeed the whole family is really German extraction - (indeed George the first never spoke English - he was German through and through).

Other notable Brits with foreign parents - off the top of my head: Michael Howard - Romanian father, Michael Portillo - Spanish father (just picking two tories). Edit how about a labour MP to even things out - Dianne Abbot - west indian parents, and a Lib Dem - Lembit Öpik - Estonian parents.

Heck, even Winston Churchill was half American!

But, I come back to the original article - it states that the majority of pervs in prison for se.xual crimes are white dudes. If Jack Straw has a strategy that will stop Brits of 'Pakistani heritage' from joining these pervs - I'm all for it (but being a Brit, I'd like to see a reduction in all pervs).

aw'right? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The following study on the ethnic distribution of $ex offenders who have been incarcerated has been carried out by a UK University , The results are as follows ->

$ex Offenders Ethnic Distribution ( UK 2007)

The number of white $ex Offenders is 76.3 % More than Asian $ex Offenders

Ethnicty And Offense Type

The offenses commited by White's is significantly greater against both minors and adults as compared to the offenses committed by Asians.

Source - Sheffield Halam University Research Archive - http://shura.shu.ac.uk/600/1/fulltext.pdf
Note - Full Text Article.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Ah Zub's haven't you learnt anything. No one cares about the actualities, only what feeds their conformation bais.

Now repeat after me, white good, brown bad. Now go and repeat that a thousand times
desertdudeshj

Re: Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls Jan 09, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Are you suggesting a bunch of brown guys sit around outside hospitals and physciatrist clinics waiting for the next "easy meat" to come by or they send out somekind of questionaire to asses ones vulnerability before they decide to move in.

I know a few white guys married to brown girls, wonder if Jack Straw will make a statment to vulnerable brown girls to be on the look out for white pervs as he himself said british jails are filled with them !

DDS are you totally thick or do you just do a good impression? To be vunerable doesn't mean that you have been ill. It means that you are open to attack or capable of being hurt. There are plenty of young girls in this position in my country. Unfortunately not all parents seem to care about their daughters, they walk the streets at all hours and therefore are vunerable to preditors. If there is one thing I admire in Islam, it is the family values, we Brits could take a leaf out of that book as far as our kids go.
Bethsmum

Re: Pakistani Men Target Young White Girls Jan 09, 2011
So its safe to suggest that the OP is nothing but over exaggerated fluff.
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk