Boycott Israeli Goods

Topic locked
Boycott Israeli Goods Jan 10, 2009
This website is from New Zealand to everyone who loves peace and justices. It simply ask you to Boycott Israeli Goods.

Middle East countries, you should be ashamed of yourself, when can you have the courage to stand up for Palestine or any injustice against others human beings.

By the way Muslimbangladeshi, this effort has been done by all people from different race, colour, culture, and religion – from people who love justice and true peace.

Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
Forgot to say that, Pepsi, COCA COLA, Live-in Jeans, Starbucks coffee are in the mix

Peace/Love
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
Brother, I will be damned if i ever buy those you mentioned.

thanks
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 10, 2009
You will need to buy a laptop without an Intel Processor in it. :wink: The UAE will need to get rid of Marks & Spencer. The list goes on..
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2009
Why aren't you boycotting American products, they are one of the biggest backers of Israel.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 11, 2009
Why not, boycotting USA products it’s very good idea.

Let’s turn to Europe and Asia countries instead. India has been manufacturing fantastic technology. Large Western companies are now relying on India for their technology.

I bought a cellphone from China when I went there for a trip, and it looks elegant, has everything that Iphone provides, solid and working great.

So next time we see products labelled US made why not stay away from them, include their ugly gas guzzler cars. Personally I will.

I stopped eating American junk foods, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc, and I never felt healthier.

We can express our anger and frustration against injustice by doing as little as not buying the products that, we know theirs profits have been used by the Israel government to commit crime against humanity.

So let’s make our stand count.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 11, 2009
JD and Mecca cola is wrong...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 13, 2009
i'm with u humbleman. let's do it as much as we can.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

boycotting will not take you anywhere Jan 14, 2009
Most of the edible western products mentioned to boycott should in any way not to be used as they are not good for your health.

In broader terms, boycotting just about everything from west will not be a wise decision. It is as if you are in the denial mood for all of the scientific achievement done by them. I mean can we stop buying their life saving drugs? can we stop migrating to west in search of better future for us and our children, can we stop going there for education and the list goes on and on.....and in the long term boycotting is not a solution to the problem.

Instead why don't you stop exporting the only thing you possess in the middle east ;-) can you? I bet not!!! Why? because you possess it naturally but west helped you to harness it and export it to the whole world and in return you get rich....

I am just as confused as every one else is with this conflict and others. Where the humanity is going???

Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 14, 2009
Post subject: Boycott Israeli Goods

Didn't see any Israeli goods in Dubai!!!!!???

Where are they???

Dubai Rose
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 14, 2009
I've seen this topic passing by some days now, but I think a boycot doesn't help the Palestinian civilian. In fact, I think the cross border labourers that work in areas controlled by Israel, will only suffer from your potential boycot you're proposing.

What I also find very frustrating, is the stupid fact that the holocaust (WWII) is being named by Jewish leaders every time there is a threat to Israeli folks. Its been 65 years ago people, wake up for heavens sake! Different world.

In my view the situation is very clear; Israel is on a permanent visa in the Middle East. They should not expand their borders any longer and need to stop jibbering about a few missiles from Hamas, while not willing to give back the confiscated territories to Palestinians and Syrians.
Ok, lawfully they have the right to defend their people from incoming Hamas rockets. But this pathetic action being supported by the West is just moronic.

I hope Obama changes his support for Israel and due to the increasing pressure the contructive talks MUST be accepted with the palestinians! Simply because both parties are never going to give up, and Israel's (being backed by heavy military industrial powers) IDF forces will continue their efforts to kill Hamas, Hezbollah in urban warfare situations and indirectly will result into that what happened to the Jews back in 1940-45. Mass killings, be it somewhat less focussed on one group of (religious) people.

There is alot more to it offcourse, I know. But its starts to hang un my throat a bit. Israel failed.

The Jews know how to make a trade. The're experts in it. But they don't know nothing about proper kolonialisation. I think they should leave that to the Dutch. :flower:

my 2 cents
RobbyG

Jan 15, 2009
Fair point RobbyG

You see, what really frustrate me as well is that, this conflict has stemmed hates and radicalism, violence throughout the region and of course worldwide. But yet, this oozing pus has not been blocked by those major players, instead they have been stetting idly and let it to fester. I am very strong believer that, terrorism and radicalism will disappear once this conflict has been ended, why because those ill-minded will run out of excuses to base their ideology on.

I just don’t know how Israel would expects others to be in peace with it when its sticking it nose in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine’s’ territories. The problem is that, Israel’s government wants it all, and hell to others whether they like it or not, that’s has been their policy.

If the same thing is happening to the Jewish people, I will never hesitate to stand up and say that’s not fair. Because people are humans regardless, and for that they deserve my respect and fairness.

The reason why “the holocaust (WWII) is being named by Jewish leaders every time there is a threat to Israeli folks” is because to shut up those who dare to speak against the injustice to the Palestinian people. It has been working for them to achieve their agenda worldwide effectively. It’s just like when an overweight person used you don’t like me phrase, so others would feel guilty and stop criticizing him/her from eating too much.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2009
Nicely spoken Humbleman.
You honour your name appropriately. :occasion5:
RobbyG

Re: Boycott Israeli Goods Jan 15, 2009
Humbleman wrote:This website is from New Zealand to everyone who loves peace and justices. It simply ask you to Boycott Israeli Goods.

Middle East countries, you should be ashamed of yourself, when can you have the courage to stand up for Palestine or any injustice against others human beings.

By the way Muslimbangladeshi, this effort has been done by all people from different race, colour, culture, and religion – from people who love justice and true peace.

Humbleman akhi, why don't you tell us please which culture and religion is behind the killing of millions of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, their invasion, occupation of Palestine, threats to Iran, Sudan, and atrocities against Syria, Pakistan, Somalia and the list goes?

As for boycotting these trivial zionist goods, akhi it's not possible for me. I NEVER traded with zionist (their economy doesn't produce any noteworthy items anyway; it's just a big begging bowl to USA) , so no question of boycotting. You boycott only when you had trade relations earlier (like again, New Zealand had relations with the Zionists).

These are facts.
New Zealand, India, Western Countries, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, and even Qatar recognizes and has relations with this terrorist extremist Western implant (specially British are behind this scheme) in to the region called the Zionist regime.

We never had relations with the Zionists and Inshallah most Bangladeshis never will support these illegitimate Yiddish speaking refugees from Europe.

I just wish we had a combined Islamic military command, so that we could dismantle its illegal nuclear arsenal, then blockade it economically until we launched surgical strikes to remove this 'tumour' from our brothers' lands.

Remember during 1967 war, Ramadan war, Bangladeshis (who were then one country with Islamic Republic of Pakistan) volunteered to fight the Zionists, and AFAIK, PAF is the only air force to have a 100% win record against the Zionists.

Noted pilot Saiful Azam (Bangladeshi today) and Sattar Alvi had great success against Zionists while helping out our Arab brothers. Yet some foolish segment of that population want to curry favour with nonmuslims (mainly westerners, even indians) while ignoring the great potential we can reach by unity, by combined action.

You don't even imprison and punish British couple who had open intercourse in Muslim country of UAE. It's a shame on UAE.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: Boycott Israeli Goods Jan 16, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Humbleman wrote:This website is from New Zealand to everyone who loves peace and justices. It simply ask you to Boycott Israeli Goods.

Humbleman akhi, why don't you tell us please which culture and religion is behind the killing of millions of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, their invasion, occupation of Palestine, threats to Iran, Sudan, and atrocities against Syria, Pakistan, Somalia and the list goes?

As for boycotting these trivial zionist goods, akhi it's not possible for me. I NEVER traded with zionist (their economy doesn't produce any noteworthy items anyway; it's just a big begging bowl to USA) , so no question of boycotting. You boycott only when you had trade relations earlier (like again, New Zealand had relations with the Zionists).

These are facts.
New Zealand, India, Western Countries, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, and even Qatar recognizes and has relations with this terrorist extremist Western implant (specially British are behind this scheme) in to the region called the Zionist regime.

We never had relations with the Zionists and Inshallah most Bangladeshis never will support these illegitimate Yiddish speaking refugees from Europe.

I just wish we had a combined Islamic military command, so that we could dismantle its illegal nuclear arsenal, then blockade it economically until we launched surgical strikes to remove this 'tumour' from our brothers' lands.

Remember during 1967 war, Ramadan war, Bangladeshis (who were then one country with Islamic Republic of Pakistan) volunteered to fight the Zionists, and AFAIK, PAF is the only air force to have a 100% win record against the Zionists.

Noted pilot Saiful Azam (Bangladeshi today) and Sattar Alvi had great success against Zionists while helping out our Arab brothers. Yet some foolish segment of that population want to curry favour with nonmuslims (mainly westerners, even indians) while ignoring the great potential we can reach by unity, by combined action.

You don't even imprison and punish British couple who had open intercourse in Muslim country of UAE. It's a shame on UAE.

Blah Blah Blah...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 16, 2009
Muslimbangladeshi, I understand your issues, but you're really coming across as a bigot-I duno tho, maybe that's what you were going for.

With regard to the beach couple-yes they were totally sloshed and were doing it- and if you knew much about the story-the UAE HAD actually given them a jail term.

But they appealed, and the fact that they were away from their homes, and it was Christmas time, I guess the appeal was granted(also, this is how the law works alongside justice).
This is actually the UAE showing its sympathetic side. It frees small time prisoners during Eid and Ramadan. It looks sympathetically at those who are not Muslim but have festivals of their own to celebrate with family and friends. Why do you wish things were any other way?

(and before you go off on one, I didn't and don't agree with the public indecency and Im sure other western countries have rules against indecent behaviour in public)
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 16, 2009
wordyexpat wrote:But they appealed, and the fact that they were away from their homes, and it was Christmas time, I guess the appeal was granted(also, this is how the law works alongside justice).
This is actually the UAE showing its sympathetic side. It frees small time prisoners during Eid and Ramadan. It looks sympathetically at those who are not Muslim but have festivals of their own to celebrate with family and friends. Why do you wish things were any other way?

that's the most stupid answer i have ever got on that issue. uae just like many other arab countries don't like to be frowned by their masters who tell them what to do and where to stay.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 16, 2009
wordyexpat wrote:Muslimbangladeshi, I understand your issues, but you're really coming across as a bigot-I duno tho, maybe that's what you were going for.

With regard to the beach couple-yes they were totally sloshed and were doing it- and if you knew much about the story-the UAE HAD actually given them a jail term.

But they appealed, and the fact that they were away from their homes, and it was Christmas time, I guess the appeal was granted(also, this is how the law works alongside justice).

(and before you go off on one, I didn't and don't agree with the public indecency and Im sure other western countries have rules against indecent behaviour in public)

Wordyexpat, you are absolutely right in there my friend. It’s in the Arab culture that other cultures must be taken into consideration regardless.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 16, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:
wordyexpat wrote:But they appealed, and the fact that they were away from their homes, and it was Christmas time, I guess the appeal was granted(also, this is how the law works alongside justice).

that's the most stupid answer i have ever got on that issue. uae just like many other arab countries don't like to be frowned by their masters who tell them what to do and where to stay.

I'm sorry Gafoor, but I didnt understand your point---can you be a little clearer please? Thanks :-)
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 17, 2009
boycotting will not achieve anything.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 19, 2009
i was looking for some1 who said ..nevermind ..anyway i agree with my brothers ...we should do something to help our brothers and sisters
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
This bellow link takes you to very comprehensive list of products and companies that one should boycott.

Please feel free to pass on the link to others

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 20, 2009
naruto wrote:i was looking for some1 who said ..nevermind ..anyway i agree with my brothers ...we should do something to help our brothers and sisters

lol if you really want to do something pull the plug on the oil supply see how they come begging to u ;) but i guess that wont happen and we all know why ;).
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2009
Russia, Canada, USA and so many other countries of the world produce a lot of oil.

As long as USA survives and keeps propping up the illegitimate children of yiddish speakking refugges of europe who were so hated that they were expelled from there, these tiny boycotts won't be of much use.

We need to form combined military command, economic block, political unity while maintaining individual countries' sovereignity (like semi-autonomous countries administering own territory but combining for foreign affairs, military issues, external politics, trade, investment, research activities ) among like minded truth, justice and peace loving countries.

That can easily root out the filthy tumour that is Zionism, with ease Inshallah.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
We need to form combined military command, economic block, political unity while maintaining individual countries' sovereignity (like semi-autonomous countries administering own territory but combining for foreign affairs, military issues, external politics, trade, investment, research activities ) among like minded truth, justice and peace loving countries.

That can easily root out the filthy tumour that is Zionism, with ease Inshallah.

This reminds me of the former USSR and a man calld Adolf H. (Austrian, not German)
MB, you are born in the wrong century :shock:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:

This reminds me of the former USSR and a man calld Adolf H. (Austrian, not German)
MB, you are born in the wrong century :shock:

No he's in the right one allright. On the other side though.
If he doesn't watch his back, he's being slaugthered by a CIA missile soon.
We'll just talk some more about this nutcase and his extremist and maybe terrorists motives and possible actions, so that the CIA (who's listen in right now :wink: ) can send that rocket on its way.

MB, be prepared. You azz is about to get burned... bugger... we don't use napalm anymore :? . We'll figure it out Bubba.

:lol:
RobbyG

Jan 22, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
naruto wrote:i was looking for some1 who said ..nevermind ..anyway i agree with my brothers ...we should do something to help our brothers and sisters

lol if you really want to do something pull the plug on the oil supply see how they come begging to u ;) but i guess that wont happen and we all know why ;).

They are too slave to their Western’ punters to do it that. I wish there were 10 of Russian Prime Minister Vladmimir Puntin governing the Arab world - I bet the situation would have been different.

Just cannot believe the Arabs would let Israel get away with its massacre of Palestinians kids and women. I know the world don’t care say the least, but this one is too inhumane for the Arabs and Muslims world to ignore. :(
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 22, 2009
Humbleman wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

They are too slave to their Western’ punters to do it that. I wish there were 10 of Russian Prime Minister Vladmimir Puntin governing the Arab world - I bet the situation would have been different.

Just cannot believe the Arabs would let Israel get away with its massacre of Palestinians kids and women. I know the world don’t care say the least, but this one is too inhumane for the Arabs and Muslims world ignore. :(

Humbleman. Fierce language you put out, but Putin will try to avoid this kinds of gas conflicts with e.g. Europe (the West). It is Ukraine that has a hard apple paying for its liabilities, sometimes even intentional to stir things up. See the war in Georgia that Sakasvili played out by striking first to their abject (ex-Sovjet) province regions.
Europe already figured out, they need to get rid of Russia's monopoly control of Kaukasion gas supplies. Europe is busy with Turkey for a new pipeline. Now Erdogan threatens to hold the pipeline if Europe does not accelerate its introduction to the European Union. Erdohan is more of use for Arab nations I think...
Although there were plans of a coup by Turkeys military staff generals recently being stopped before they could do harm to Erdogan, who they have disagreement with. This is one of the reasons Europe relaxes talks with Turkey and its introduction to the Union.

The situation would surely be different with a Putin in charge of the Middle East. The Western World would not tolerate a blockage of its main economic driver (oil) and logically we would go to war after the diplomatic talks would lead to nowhere. A halted economy is simply a severe threat to every nations income and producability and will evidently lead to war.

The Arab nations have their reasons not to go to war. They will never allow your kind of conspiracy come to reality as this is simply a devastating scenario for the Middle East and its world order significance. The sad part for Palestinians in that reasoning, is they will also be pushed out of the way by Israels Western military capacity, and this will lead to more occupation and domination of Israel once again.

Smart people will never let this happen.
RobbyG

Jan 22, 2009
RobbyG, my friend.

“The situation would surely be different with a Putin in charge of the Middle East. The Western World would not tolerate a blockage of its main economic driver (oil) and logically we would go to war after the diplomatic talks would lead to nowhere. A halted economy is simply a severe threat to every nations income and producability and will evidently lead to war.”

That’s precisely my point, the world will have a choice, either sort out the terrible suffering of the Palestinians, or everybody has to be in a same boat and suffer. I guarantee you, the conflict would be solved in no time.

I am a peaceful guy, but I know crisis what will force those lazy politicians to act with serious intentions.
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk