Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card

Topic locked
Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 26, 2011

People suffer medical emergencies all the time.

Even those who support boycotting Israel.

Now, Israel boycotters can rest assured when they fall ill.

They'll never worry about receiving life saving technology as long as they carry this on their person.

On the back it reads:

Israel is a leader in biotechnology development
Israel developed a drug that delays Alzheimer’s and helps Parkinson’s patients
Teva is a leading pharmaceutical firm from Israel - no medicines from them
Two out of three common Multiple Sclerosis drug treatments were developed in Israel
Israeli company Given Imagining, developed the PillCam for examining the esophagus and digestive tract.
Medical researchers in Israel developed a device that looks like a regular pen, but tests and identifies unwanted substances in bodily fluids
Israel developed a revolutionary device for diagnosing sleep related breathing disorders
And much more

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... -card.html

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 26, 2011
You will be suprised how many people state they rather die than be saved by Zionist technology. For a Long time I thought self-preservation always beats hatred. I might be wrong.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

So EH how bout you let us know ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:So EH how bout you let us know ?

Have you been eating onions again Munchkin, or nibbling on a cucumber? :D You seem to be repeating yourself a lot lately!
Bethsmum

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 27, 2011
Sorry I don't have that kind of a close realtionship with cucumbers, as you do.
desertdudeshj

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 28, 2011
That's probably the silliest thing I've seen in a long time. So never mind when they're ill, are these people boycotting Israeli technology in their daily lives too? I bet you they don't!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

desertdudeshj wrote:Sorry I don't have that kind of a close realtionship with cucumbers, as you do.

Where ever do you get your information? Chocopedia?

You'll have her on your case if you're not careful! She'll start ranting about you trashing threads :D
Bethsmum

It's quite amusing that they put all the good stuff that's been invented by Israel on the back, so on the one hand they want nothing to do with them, on the other, they're bigging them up. A bit ridiculous really.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:It's quite amusing that they put all the good stuff that's been invented by Israel on the back, so on the one hand they want nothing to do with them, on the other, they're bigging them up. A bit ridiculous really.

^ Whooooooosh

:mrgreen:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dillon wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:It's quite amusing that they put all the good stuff that's been invented by Israel on the back, so on the one hand they want nothing to do with them, on the other, they're bigging them up. A bit ridiculous really.

^ Whooooooosh

:mrgreen:

What? It's silly isn't it? I'd also see it as free promotion :P
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

The only way to completely boycott Zionist technology is to live in a cave the rest of your life. Or ride a camel through the desert from oasis to oasis.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL - good to see some humour from the fanbois for a change. ;)

(Chocs - it isn't a real card, :roll: )

I'm reminded of all those who opposed the economic boycott of Apartheid South Africa. But hey, when fanbois are complaining, you know it must be hurting.

The momentum on the diplomatic side seems to be with the Palestinians - I expect many more of these 'sour grapes' type stories in the coming months.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 29, 2011
[quote="shafique"The momentum on the diplomatic side seems to be with the Palestinians -Shafique[/quote]

LOL Where have you been for the last 48 hours Shafique? You really need to get out more!
Or is it selective memory again? Big up the US congress, 30 standing ovations for Benjamin.
Bethsmum

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card May 29, 2011
shafique wrote:LOL - good to see some humour from the fanbois for a change. ;)

(Chocs - it isn't a real card, :roll: )

I'm reminded of all those who opposed the economic boycott of Apartheid South Africa. But hey, when fanbois are complaining, you know it must be hurting.

The momentum on the diplomatic side seems to be with the Palestinians - I expect many more of these 'sour grapes' type stories in the coming months.

Cheers,
Shafique

I KNOW Shaf - duh! But there are some people about who feel like that :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Boycott Israel Emergency Medical Card Jun 02, 2011
This was very funny. Of course anyone that really wanted to boycott Israel should probably throw away their computer since the intel chip inside it was developed in Israel and likely was manufactured there as well. :lol:

Personally I think in these modern times boycotts are ineffective since multinational companies are very hard to boycott. Also whatever damage is done to the Israeli economy is done to a greater degree to the Palestinian economy since the 2 are interlinked to a degree that cannot be undone. Perhaps there are better options to resolving disputes, such as education and dialog? Just a thought... :idea:
PloniAlmoni
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk