Leaving Dubaiforums

Topic locked
Leaving Dubaiforums Jan 13, 2006
hey guys..i have decided to leave DF as I have become an addict to this site and frankly there is nothing useful to read...and its just a waste of time...sooo to all the nice people...take care..and good luck with every thing...bye

D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2006
ohhh and how can i delete my profile????

thnx
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 13, 2006
very sad to see you go, on the point of value within the forums, i disagree with you. Those that think like you, obviously have nothing worthy to contribute. Forums work and are judged by their contributors. If you contribute nothing then dont complain.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 13, 2006
Yes - a shame to see you go. In the last week or so the forum has been kinda quiet but I guess that's to be expected during Eid. In general I find that there is a lot of rubbish on the forum's but I'm gaining a lot from them too!
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Leaving Dubaiforums Jan 13, 2006
D-Unit wrote:hey guys..i have decided to leave DF as I have become an addict to this site and frankly there is nothing useful to read...and its just a waste of time...sooo to all the nice people...take care..and good luck with every thing...bye

Take care dude.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
Take care...
iceman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 13, 2006
iceman wrote:Take care...

I like your avatar. Quite humorous :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Leaving Dubaiforums Jan 13, 2006
D-Unit wrote:hey guys..i have decided to leave DF as I have become an addict to this site and frankly there is nothing useful to read...and its just a waste of time...sooo to all the nice people...take care..and good luck with every thing...bye

Hahahaha so you finally make it all the way to Dubai and you ditch us, You Beatch :lol: :lol:

Best of luck and good luck in your studies.

side note Ren and Stimpy rock!!!
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat