DubaiForums Demographics

Topic locked
Jul 07, 2006
[/quote]

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 07, 2006
Liban wrote:
Lionheart wrote:The Arab nationality is what killed Arabs and weakened them...and until they realize this they will always be weak and conquered people. The funny thing is people in Morroco and Algeria used to be proud of thier Arab identity, but know more and more people are choosing to refer to themself as Imazigen rather than Arabs...

Yes the Arab nationality kills Arabs... :roll:

Once again, a brilliant demonstration of your intelligence when it comes to religion and politics and treatment of women. You are so smart.

Imazigen? Please if that is what you think then you know next to nothing of the Arab Maghrebins. Knowing your mongrol background, I kind of expected this attack against the Arabs who conquered your native country many centuries ago, civilized it, gave it a faith in God and some semblence of a culture.

Yes the Arab nationality kills Arabs... :roll:

What has the Arab Nationality done for Palastinians or the Iraqs? If I'm remember it correctly Saudis, Kuwaits, and Qatar all helped the Americans to invade fellow Arabs in Arab. Palastinian cause, Muslims around the world do more to help the Palastinian cause than their fellow brethrens who watch them while they rapped by the Zoinists.

Imazigen? Please if that is what you think then you know next to nothing of the Arab Maghrebins. Knowing your mongrol background, I kind of expected this attack against the Arabs who conquered your native country many centuries ago, civilized it, gave it a faith in God and some semblence of a culture

Liban what is the point of calling me mongrel and the point of falling back on false pride that died long time ago. Is this your nature or you just upset that I told you the truth about your so-called Arab brotherhood. A brotherhood that doesn't seem to exist, since you couldn't do nothing about couple million Jews from occuppaying your brothers and helping Americans to conquer your own arab brethrens in Iraq. Liban instead of relieving in the past, why don't you live in the present day and do something about 6 million jews occuppaying your your Arab brethrens land.

Arabs who conquered your native country many centuries ago, civilized it, gave it a faith in God and some semblence of a culture

So Arabs brought us the civilization of Egypt, carthage, Libya, Maurs, and Nubia. Liban you could cure your Arab supremacy and ignorance by opening up history books and looking up the Civilizations of North Africa and Africa in general. Egypt and Nubia were bulding structures as big as any tall building today when Arabs uncivilized savages living in the desert. Islam civilized Arabs more than any other people the faith has reached. People in Persia were civilized people wh built civilization, People in North Africa and East Africa were civilized people who built civilizations.

There is no question that Arabs brought Islam to Maghreb and we are greatful for the Sahabas who spread Islam to us. Maghrebs today are even devote muslims than Arabs in mid east themself. Magrebs, Algerians and Morrocans were even said to have been the toughest Mujahadeens along with Cheyneans in Afghanistan when the USSR invaded the country. Maghrebs live for Islam and die for Islam..but everyday that goes by more and more Maghrebs like other muslims around the world are starting to dislike Arabs, especially ignorant Arabs in the Gulf. Look at Zidane, he is from Algeria and people automatically view him as Arab, but he views himself as Imazigen of Kabeyla ethnic group. Liban my advice to you is to get ride of the fake Arab supremacy and start looking at all muslims regardless of ethnicity, race as one community.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 07, 2006
Shouldn't you go opress some women or threaten to kill some infidel...

Thats what you excel at. You a devout Muslim my a$$...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2006
Liban wrote:Shouldn't you go opress some women or threaten to kill some infidel...

Thats what you excel at. You a devout Muslim my a$$...

Liban I'm not you, what you descriped is yourself..

"You a devout Muslim my a$$"

I said Maghrebs are more devote muslims and more loyal than Arabs in Gulf who sell their own if it made them little buck.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 07, 2006
move this to fight club.. we dont want people to see how arabs talk to each other :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat