FEMALE DENTIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI OR UAE

Topic locked
FEMALE DENTIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI OR UAE Dec 09, 2008
I´m a dentist, single, brazilian, with lebanese roots, have 7 years of experience, and 3 years have been working as a dentist for brazilian government, attending mostly kids and teenagers. I also work as in general clinic, has specialization in prostodontics, and a Master in Psychology. I speak and write fluently english and portuguese, some spanish, and arabic too. I am looking for a part time or full time job contract. Please, if any employer interested, contact me by this site.

SALUA
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 11, 2008
I thought you were a lawyer ?

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 11, 2008
Clearly multi-talented, or with dodgy credentials.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 11, 2008
At 29 I would have to assume the latter.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 11, 2008
Wow, she's a 29 year old Lawyer (5 years), Dentist (6 years) and Psycologist (maybe 4 years). She must be like Doogie Howser and started University at 14.

I guess she has decided to stop studying and get a job now. ha!
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 11, 2008
PS: Choc, maybe you should have let that creep in the other thread get her details. ;-)
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Jan 03, 2009
You lying sack of shit..............

that is all.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Re: FEMALE DENTIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI OR UAE Jan 19, 2009
SALUA wrote:I´m a dentist, single, brazilian, with lebanese roots, have 7 years of experience, and 3 years have been working as a dentist for brazilian government, attending mostly kids and teenagers. I also work as in general clinic, has specialization in prostodontics, and a Master in Psychology. I speak and write fluently english and portuguese, some spanish, and arabic too. I am looking for a part time or full time job contract. Please, if any employer interested, contact me by this site.
I have adental clinic in Abu-Dhabi and it will be my pleasure if you will be one of our team how can i get ur resume ? in order to bring you here...Thanks and here from you soon
urri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: FEMALE DENTIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI OR UAE Jan 19, 2009
SALUA wrote:I´m a dentist, single, brazilian, with lebanese roots, have 7 years of experience, and 3 years have been working as a dentist for brazilian government, attending mostly kids and teenagers. I also work as in general clinic, has specialization in prostodontics, and a Master in Psychology. I speak and write fluently english and portuguese, some spanish, and arabic too. I am looking for a part time or full time job contract. Please, if any employer interested, contact me by this site.
urri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 19, 2009
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HIRE YOU HERE IN ABU-DHABI IN OUR DENTAL CLINIC..THANKS
urri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: FEMALE DENTIST LOOKING FOR JOB IN DUBAI OR UAE Jan 21, 2009
urri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 31, 2009
Salua how can i contact with you to get your resume...?
urri
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 12, 2009
Hi

You have a great profile ,you can search for job placements in yellow pages in UAE,go to employment section.
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 16, 2009
hllo ther im raouf from algeria glad to be with you
RAOULRAW
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 16, 2009
RAOULRAW wrote:hllo ther im raouf from algeria glad to be with you
:roll:
RAOULRAW
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 28, 2014
We are very interested my dear....please email your CV to perfectsmiledentalcentre@gmail.com thank you !
perfectsmile
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted