Soulmate Love And Sex

Topic locked
Soulmate love and sex Aug 11, 2008
Dear All,

This question may sound like an old one, but I would like to ask all of you.

"Does having s#x with your soulmate in anyway affect the depth of love that you have for her?"

The other day i was discussing the same question with a friend of mine and he says in his case, this was the beginning of the end of their sort of love that was their when they two were soulmates for a year with no s#x involved.
He continued further that he used to say a lot of poetry and all that stuff but once he get into her pants , all seems to stop and everything went back to normal, as opposed to living in a world of utmost romance and feelings.

From this can we deduce that soul mate love should exist between souls and one should not involve physical se#ual contact to corrupt it? or is it the opposite?

Warm Regards

dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
hi
i believe that what happened wz ur friend is exactly what it should.
by the mean of soul mates should be treat in different way of there $ex, and souls should be in higher position than bed.
i feel its like a holly love and as any holly stuff u should touch it carefully or it will not be holly any more.
nice thread, wish to c how they will make arguments about it.

good day and cheers
yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
yasrkasem wrote:hi
i believe that what happened wz ur friend is exactly what it should.
by the mean of soul mates should be treat in different way of there $ex, and souls should be in higher position than bed.
i feel its like a holly love and as any holly stuff u should touch it carefully or it will not be holly any more.
nice thread, wish to c how they will make arguments about it.

good day and cheers

I would like to add that lovers who claim they are soul mates eventually end up making sex. My point was not that soulmates should not make sex, its just that when they do (which should not happen until for a long time else it would not be soul love but lust) they tend to drift away from the earlier feelings of love and romance and enter into physical pleasure and as time passes by it would eventually be more sex then love.

Most of the excerpts I read talk about soul mates from the point of view of religion especially the concept of incarnation. Read Brida by Paulo Coelho or Many lives Many masters. However I do not quite agree to the concept of breaking/splitting souls into two etc.

What I am looking for is any one would like to share his/her experience of being in a soulmate love and did he or she finally achieved what one would like to? I mean came across a person married and loving his/her spouse, yet he/she has a soulmate (not the spouse) and to him/her this can not be called cheating.

Warm Regards
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
Nice topic. To me though a Soul mate would be that person that you share everything with, so literally mind, body and soul. That's the person that I believe you would fall truly in love with - or one would hope anyway.

I get where you're coming from.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Nice topic. To me though a Soul mate would be that person that you share everything with, so literally mind, body and soul. That's the person that I believe you would fall truly in love with - or one would hope anyway.

I get where you're coming from.

Thats a sort of definition which sound like completeness in its form (mind, body and soul). What I have found is that the three elements actually are at work to defeat the very purpose of being a soulmate. Some say its only related to soul and that is all but then how do we accomplish various forms of communication without mind and body? Some find their answers in Astrology Readings etc but then the whole human race must have some imprint of the past memory that is being forwarded/transferred onto the next generations through genes or DNA and this science needs more studies, some interpret these memories as past lives/reincarnation or they have their own versions.

There are love stories/myths in every culture and civilizations and the more i read the more Love becomes mysterious, magical and something that is hard to put under a definition let alone explain it to someone.

Warm Regards
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance