http://meninweb.blogspot.com/2007/07/in ... ublic.html

inthearth
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2007
OK, and the point is?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 06, 2007
sage & onion wrote:OK, and the point is?

stripping is the mother of poverty :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 06, 2007
sage & onion wrote:OK, and the point is?

This is doing against dowry system which she suffered from her husband and made attention to the Police in such a shocking act.
inthearth
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 06, 2007
The Dutch will take off more just for fun.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 07, 2007
A 22 year Indian woman stripped in the public place to protest against dowry
Details here

the point is that the person who has so much time to post about women stripping is a SICK PERVERT!

Where are the MODs of this forum now? why cant they see this JUNK mail?
nadiadubai
Dubai Forum User

Jul 07, 2007
This is doing against dowry system which she suffered from her husband and made attention to the Police in such a shocking act.

LOL... this is shocking for you!... the country where you come from i know very well that it is pathetic towards women rights so offcourse women have to take EXTREME steps and strip or burn them selfs in public to be heard!...

stop being shocked and ask your mother and all your relatives not to take dowie from poor girls, SHAMELESS people!
look at the arabs nation... the boy gives us dowie and if he cannot we dont abuse him or burn him like some stupid people!
'look even at the west , the boy get house and every thing for the girl and even after divorce the girl keeps the house... not like U where the girl has to buy a house for you , even your tv,fridge,car all from the girl...LOL... the first time i heard this i couldnt believe it... but it is true in some 'Third World countries'
nadiadubai
Dubai Forum User

Jul 07, 2007
This should be interesting :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 07, 2007
nadiadubai wrote:

LOL... this is shocking for you!... the country where you come from i know very well that it is pathetic towards women rights so offcourse women have to take EXTREME steps and strip or burn them selfs in public to be heard!...

stop being shocked and ask your mother and all your relatives not to take dowie from poor girls, SHAMELESS people!
look at the arabs nation... the boy gives us dowie and if he cannot we dont abuse him or burn him like some stupid people!
'look even at the west , the boy get house and every thing for the girl and even after divorce the girl keeps the house... not like U where the girl has to buy a house for you , even your tv,fridge,car all from the girl...LOL... the first time i heard this i couldnt believe it... but it is true in some 'Third World countries'

Wowww !!! good cause .. but some nasty narcissist attitude missy.. K now, the person who posted might've just wanted to disseminate the news. I dont get whats the big hue and cry abt it.. if he gave stress to the stripping act of the girl than the cause yeah every bad word of mine is reserved for him but if not.. i dont see any point in cursing him.

And O I asked my dad, mom, bro, my relatives... none got or offered any kinda dowry when they got married.. or fridge, house, car or any of it..? and yeah arab culture .. its so perfect??? :) ..i dont wanna end up in a spit fest..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Indian woman stripped in the public : Against Dowry Jul 07, 2007

quote from the link:
"Any how after this incident the eyes of the police got open and her husband had been arrested and he is behind the bar now."

Nice! Is it a kind of revenge? :?
Empi
Dubai Forum User

Jul 07, 2007
Gosh don’t their woman have any under underwear fashion sense at all ? :) those nickers :lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums