Why Are Women So Difficult To Understand?

Topic locked
Feb 26, 2007
like what? whats there which is hard for ladies to understand about men?

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2007
hmmm I can`t tell you that in an open forum.....
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Why are women so difficult to understand? Feb 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:I guess i am on the verge of giving up trying to understand an Enigma called women :) i guess either its a problem of coveying what one feels or what the person at other end perceives of what you have said .

Whatever it is , its a big mystery to me

yeah jeevs , i am totally up with u and understand what u feel dwag.

advice to women:

if u go clubin and half ur ass is hanging out, and some one calls u a ho, dont feel disrespected and give it a thought.

i.e. use ur brains.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 27, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:hmmm I can`t tell you that in an open forum.....

thats why there is a pm system
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 27, 2007
You want, that I send a pm to you?

Ok,...

Tomorrow, now I`m too tired (-_-)Zzzz
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
I don't know bleak. Sometimes guys are just hard to figure out... or maybe its just that I'm indenial of thre actual way some guys I know are which makes it tough...I don't know.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 27, 2007
Theyre not....some just choose to be.
guest999

Re: Why are women so difficult to understand? Feb 27, 2007
xibit wrote:
Jeevan wrote:I guess i am on the verge of giving up trying to understand an Enigma called women :) i guess either its a problem of coveying what one feels or what the person at other end perceives of what you have said .

Whatever it is , its a big mystery to me

yeah jeevs , i am totally up with u and understand what u feel dwag.

advice to women:

if u go clubin and half ur a#s is hanging out, and some one calls u a ho, dont feel disrespected and give it a thought.

i.e. use ur brains.

With respect, Mr Xibitionist, when you go clubbin with your half brain, don't be surprised when people call you a dumba##.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2007
bushra21 wrote:Now that you solved you're problem hon you can help me figure out men....honestly yall are worse than us women. Well atleats some of yall are. :cry:

bushra, men are really really really easy to handle, seriously.

Basically, we want a mother, we want a mistress and a good friend - all in one person. Women, cook us dinner, have s** with us regularely and try to share our interests... and we will never leave... ever...

Ok, I know what you girls are going to say now: "I gave my ex-bf all that, but he still turned out to be a cheating bastard."

The truth is: Most if not all men I know (I can't speak for the Muslim community here) do cheat on their wifes - apart from guys with lack of opportunity or lack of money or both... these opt for the happy morning w*** in the shower (those who have seen American Beauty will know what I mean). However, there are some lucky bastards who get enough at home (including me atm).

Why do most of them cheat, you will ask? Well, because men need s**. plenty of it, most probably more than you do and more than you'll ever realise.

Believe me, if we are relieved from our bodily urges (for the lack of better words), we don't look after other women. Test it, scr*w your bf's hardcore and watch what's going to happen afterwards: We want to watch sports or we want to sleep. And we'll be harmless like little puppies then. No other women in our mind whatsoever.

You will ask now, why should I have s** with my bf, if I'm really not in the mood?

Well for cs, ever wondered why we men massage your necks/feet/backs for the freaking 10th time in a week? Not because we're in the mood to do it, but because we know that YOU feel good afterwards.

The bottom line is: men are simple. they are controlled by natural instincts. I don't say its good, but that's the fact.

So, I'm looking forward to some upset posts now...

PS: My name is not Steve Preston :wink:
Globetrotter
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 27, 2007
I understand........
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
Women are the most exciting species on earth. They too find it hard to understand men. Man and woman are different but complimentary with each other.

I would say, i need a man. Who will replace the empty gas tank for my gas range or oven. Who will fix plumbing problems? how about changing busted bulbs? Who will help me carry heavy loads and stuff? and more more things that are suitable for man in the house.

And some other things that only woman can do, so men in general need a lady in their life.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 27, 2007
We can`t with men and we can`t without men :wink:
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:We can`t with men and we can`t without men :wink:

:roll:
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2007
Hey Emron,

still wearing the mask?! :wink:
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
asc_26 wrote:I would say, i need a man. Who will replace the empty gas tank for my gas range or oven. Who will fix plumbing problems? how about changing busted bulbs? Who will help me carry heavy loads and stuff? and more more things that are suitable for man in the house.

now if a guy said that, you women will say "why? do you think women cant do that".....i had so many women say that, so i wont say anything.
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 27, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:Hey Emron,

still wearing the mask?! :wink:

yes. you wanna uncover it ............ :?: :?: :?:
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2007
Not really......

I could get a shock :shock:
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:Not really......

I could get a shock :shock:

lolzzzzzzzz yeah shock of my glitterin personality.. i wonder why ppl. get jalious with me .... now i figure out....... coz i am cute

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahahahhahahhahah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2007
When you would look soooo cuuuuuute, you WOULDN`T talk the whole time about your aspect :wink:
Tropic23

Feb 27, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:When you would look soooo cuuuuuute, you WOULDN`T talk the whole time about your aspect :wink:

hahahhahahhahhahah really! i am not like those who keep quite ;)

i love chillin and enjoying life.

you have bearly seen such ppl. enjoyin there lfie rather than being quite, sittin in cornors etc.

anyway.. forget.. i am not marketing myself here. and there is no1 to evaluate presious ppl's thougs and views etc.

dont take it too personaly..

:D
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2007
I won`t :D

Cu Emron.....
Tropic23

Feb 28, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:I won`t :D

Cu Emron.....

that is the positive sign :P

:)
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 28, 2007
:wink:
Tropic23

Feb 28, 2007
Tropic23 wrote::wink:

does it mean you are speachless ????????

emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 28, 2007
If she is not rest all are definately speechless :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 28, 2007
I`m never speechless :wink:

But sometimes too lazy to talk.
Tropic23

Feb 28, 2007
Jeevan wrote:If she is not rest all are definately speechless :lol:

Yeh we are :lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 01, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
asc_26 wrote:I would say, i need a man. Who will replace the empty gas tank for my gas range or oven. Who will fix plumbing problems? how about changing busted bulbs? Who will help me carry heavy loads and stuff? and more more things that are suitable for man in the house.

now if a guy said that, you women will say "why? do you think women cant do that".....i had so many women say that, so i wont say anything.

Bro your right here :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 01, 2007
Galactico wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

Bro your right here :lol:

Its a trap both ways :lol: u offer to help and it hurts the ladys ego, u dont offer help and your are a good for nothing A hole who doesnt care for her. :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 01, 2007
^^acha betta
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance