Who To Blame Now.

Topic locked
Who to blame now. Dec 04, 2006
I've been watching the news and reading about what is going on in Lebanon. It seems there is always someone to blame in this here forums. Who now?

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
The default answer is US and Israel, didn't you know? :wink:

Hubby is in Beirut for a couple of days. :?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 04, 2006
what is going on ? :(

oh my where have I been? :cry:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 04, 2006
This act turned a monkey into a martyr. It looks like the Hummus revolution is in its last throes.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Dec 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:The default answer is US and Israel, didn't you know? :wink:

Hubby is in Beirut for a couple of days. :?

:wink: I've been away for a few days and figure they would be loads of commentary on this forums about the situation in Lebanon. But not a peep :shock:

Hope your Hubby is not protesting!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
Grapes, maybe you should be a bit more specific... You are way too vague on the "what is going on in Lebanon" thing. Are you referring to the pro-Hezbollah rallies that are being under-reported by the conventional media?

Kanelli, no way, the US and Israel are in no way invovled in the Middle East, how unfair to default blame them! How about we blame .... um, let me see... Malaysia, or maybe Canada? Would that make you happy silly girl? Blame Canada, South Park style.
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 04, 2006
BEIRUT (AP) - "Violent clashes" broke out Sunday between Shiite and Sunni Muslims in the capital, leaving one man dead from gunshot wounds and 21 others injured at a time when tensions throughout Lebanon threaten the country's fragile sectarian and political balance.

Tension has been running high in Lebanon, particularly since Friday when Hezbollah torrorist supporters began an open-ended sit-in in Beirut in an effort to bring down the government of Prime Minister Fuad Saniora.
Saniora, emboldened by Arab and international support for his U.S.-backed government, vowed on Sunday to stay in office despite the ongoing protests.

Israeli officials on Sunday warned that the fall of Saniora's moderate weston government could lead to the establishment of an Iranian proxy state on Israel's northern border and increase the probability of war
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 04, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:BEIRUT (AP) - "Violent clashes" broke out Sunday between Shiite and Sunni Muslims in the capital, leaving one man dead from gunshot wounds and 21 others injured at a time when tensions throughout Lebanon threaten the country's fragile sectarian and political balance.

Tension has been running high in Lebanon, particularly since Friday when Hezbollah torrorist supporters began an open-ended sit-in in Beirut in an effort to bring down the government of Prime Minister Fuad Saniora.
Saniora, emboldened by Arab and international support for his U.S.-backed government, vowed on Sunday to stay in office despite the ongoing protests.

Israeli officials on Sunday
warned that the fall of Saniora's moderate weston government could lead to the establishment of an Iranian proxy state on Israel's northern border and increase the probability of war

the so called "Israel"should keep his a$$ inside his"phantom" borders. wtf r they to decide what gov. should be established in other states :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
the democracy card is only played in the middle east when it is benefiting to some people .. when the majority of the lebanese population is on the streets demanding the goverment to resign suddnely no one is asking for democracy in lebanon !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
sadly u r right maaad.
as the gov. should work in the best interest of it's ppl, i think it is only fair and decent to resign if they fail to do that. the lebanese ppl know what is best for them, so their voice should be heard!!!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
the voice of the people is only heard when its convienant !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
Oh please when are you sand monkeys going to learn to stop bitching about your "Israel masters"
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 04, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:Oh please when are you sand monkeys going to learn to stop bitching about your "Israel masters"

what is israel??? :twisted:

oh and keep the "sand monkey" part to ur mother!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:Oh please when are you sand monkeys going to learn to stop bitching about your "Israel masters"

are you talking about Palestine? I dont know of any israel....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

are you talking about Palestine? I dont know of any israel....

good one bushra :wink:

so dude: stop hallucianting about the "israel" thing :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 04, 2006
Palestine were is that ?? Can`t find it on our map only Israel and it keeps getting bigger :D p00r sand monkeys :lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 04, 2006
ROFL

You amuse me clown.
Nick81

Dec 04, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:Palestine were is that ?? Can`t find it on our map only Israel and it keeps getting bigger :D p00r sand monkeys :lol:

So I guess you are one of those ignorant monkeys...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 04, 2006
Don't let supremacist-wannabe get to you. With a nickname like this and the eloquence of his posts I can picture right now what he must look like and can pretty much count the number of his neurones without too much trouble... He's just there to remind us that we need ppl like him to pump gas in our cars.
Nick81

Dec 05, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Don't let supremacist-wannabe get to you. With a nickname like this and the eloquence of his posts I can picture right now what he must look like and can pretty much count the number of his neurones without too much trouble... He's just there to remind us that we need ppl like him to pump gas in our cars.

I couldn't agree with you more.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:Palestine were is that ?? Can`t find it on our map only Israel and it keeps getting bigger :D p00r sand monkeys :lol:

yo brainless monkey let me enlighten u a bit and after it u may go and eat some bananas; so u wont die ignorant and idiot

Palestine is in the heart of millions of ppl and that is what matters, and u wont find it in UR map (for now) but u know that is only a matter of time until it will be drawn in the world map: :P u know i am right and this is why u keep bitchin' about it and act brave

:twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 05, 2006
[quote="alexandra"][
u wont find it in UR map (for now ) but u know that is only a matter of time until it will be drawn in the world map:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PIGS WILL FLY FIRST !
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 05, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:
alexandra wrote:[
u wont find it in UR map (for now ) but u know that is only a matter of time until it will be drawn in the world map:

whatever makes u happy satan :roll:

:pottytrain3: :pottytrain4: :pottytrain5: :pottytrain1:

:lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 05, 2006
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 05, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:

awwww honey, dont doubt yourself.

you know the saying, try try and try again.

yalla, come i will take you to mt.nebo with me tomorrow and push you off just to prove that if you keep trying you will succeed.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
My sarcasm is lost on you Freza and again you are resorting to childish language. At 31 years old I am hardly a little girl, and I think I deserve a little more respect when you are communicating with me. Once again, don't underestimate other people's intelligence or belittle them if they don't share the same viewpoint. When you get your PhD in Middle East Political Studies, you can come back and treat us all like morons - deal?

Do some of you feel that Lebanon should be someon's pawn rather than standing up for itself and its own interests? There doesn't seem to be much complaint on this forum about Iran and Syria sticking its hands into Lebanese affairs. Maybe it is just trendier to speak out when it is the US and Israel meddling.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
kanelli wrote:My sarcasm is lost on you Freza and again you are resorting to childish language.
Exactly what sarcasm are you talking about Kanelli? Nooo, you displayed old fashioned Western conjecturism, nothing new and nothing sarcastic about it. And I use childish language cuz I'm inherently childish. Oh well, if you can't deal with it you can't deal with, doesn't bother me.
At 31 years old I am hardly a little girl, and I think I deserve a little more respect when you are communicating with me.
You take yourself way too seriously, lady.
Once again, don't underestimate other people's intelligence or belittle them if they don't share the same viewpoint. When you get your PhD in Middle East Political Studies, you can come back and treat us all like morons - deal?
I don't underestimate other people's intelligence, and if you feel that I'm undermining your intelligence, you have issues my dear with your own intelligence, leave me out of that. I'm merely astounded that intelligent people can fall for rubbish and complacency. And the whole PhD in Middle East studies thing, so very silly of you, if I had a degree in Middle Eastern studies would you be paying any more attention to what I have to say? You know you wouldn't; you would still believe in what you believe in no matter what or who.

Do some of you feel that Lebanon should be someon's pawn rather than standing up for itself and its own interests? There doesn't seem to be much complaint on this forum about Iran and Syria sticking its hands into Lebanese affairs. Maybe it is just trendier to speak out when it is the US and Israel meddling.

You have some bad memory if you think that Iran and Syria have not been discussed. And yeah, we here are a bunch of wannabe trend setters, that is the ONLY reason why you see the comments that you see about Israel and US. I'm sure there is NO other reason ... absolutely not :roll:
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2006
Freza, it is very easy to see through your attempts to belittle me again. I'd just stop if I were you. As I have said before, comment on the subjects and be more respectful to the posters. If you continue to resort to ad hominem attacks no one is going to want to listen to anything else you have to say.

I have something else to say to you, but I am sending it in a PM.

Back to the topic, yes, Iran and Syria have been briefly discussed here, but the criticisms have not run nearly as deep or nearly as lengthy as when the US and Israel are being discussed. It is my opinion that Iran and Syria are worthy of more discussion and I was wondering what some people thought about the issue - especially some of our Lebanese forumers.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
Iran is rebuilding lebanon where do you think the majority of the money for the reconstruction of the country is coming from.. iran just doesnt go around advertisin as much as the rest an the west do .. an iran is the only country that help'd lebanon while they were being ruthlessly bombed by them jew's .. even though alot might think hezbollah is a syrian backed group .. its actually an iranian backed group .. iranian train'd an iranian armed..

look the lebanoni's goverment now bringin out there army for protesters .. where was the army when the jew's were bominb yall?????

so no lebanoni forum member can talk ill of iran .. cause in truth they have help'd that country out the most ...

say wat you all wanna say .. but we all know wats up ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
Why should anyone be blamed? And for what?
Isn't it great that the lebanese are choosing for their own now? The recent goverment is a very corrupt one and I'm glad it's being dropped.The ones rallying in the streets are not Syrians or Iranians (like Saad hariri keeps telling himself and the minority supporting him), they are christian and muslim lebanese people who are having their say.I totally support them.

Oh also, someone made a good comment about the democracy happening in lebanon and some countries not likeing the results, therefore shoving the "terrorists" and syrians and iranians in the whole thing, when it's clear as day light that these are only the lebanese choosing what they see best for their country.Noone should be blamed, what's happening is good.Whoever dosent like it is a hypocrite who bitches about democracy when in fact it's not democracy that they want for others, but they want things to go their way and want puppet goverments getting pwned by them.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums