Advice Regarding Relocating To Dubai

Topic locked
Advice regarding relocating to Dubai Nov 20, 2006
I was born, raised and live my entire life in Canada. I am in my mid 30's, married for 10 years and have 2 daughters, 8 and 6. I am thinking about picking up and moving to Dubai. Does anyone have any advice for me that can help me make a decision? Ex. Job Opportunities....cost of living....real estate....? Anything would help...and thank you.

kaizen17
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Advice regarding relocating to Dubai Nov 20, 2006
kaizen17 wrote:I was born, raised and live my entire life in Canada. I am in my mid 30's, married for 10 years and have 2 daughters, 8 and 6. I am thinking about picking up and moving to Dubai. Does anyone have any advice for me that can help me make a decision? Ex. Job Opportunities....cost of living....real estate....? Anything would help...and thank you.

What do you work at?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

kaizen17 wrote:I was born, raised and live my entire life in Canada. I am in my mid 30's, married for 10 years and have 2 daughters, 8 and 6. I am thinking about picking up and moving to Dubai. Does anyone have any advice for me that can help me make a decision? Ex. Job Opportunities....cost of living....real estate....? Anything would help...and thank you.

Hi and welcome, please, please use the SEARCH function first.

If, after you read the 100's of posts on this topic, and still have questions, then please ask away.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

advice.... Nov 20, 2006
I am a project manager / PLC programmer / network administrator.
kaizen17
Dubai Forum Guest

yorky500 wrote:

If, after you read the 100's of posts on this topic, and still have questions, then please ask away.

+ 1 :D

About
real estate, check the Accommodation Forum
Job Opportunities, Dubai is a place full jobs from white to blue collar, whichever suits you.

Anything else, feel free to ask. Welcome to DF! :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

asc_26 wrote:
yorky500 wrote:

+ 1 :D

ASC - do the blue collar workers wear white hats and queue for big white buses ?

:lol:

About
real estate, check the Accommodation Forum
Job Opportunities, Dubai is a place full jobs from white to blue collar, whichever suits you.

Anything else, feel free to ask. Welcome to DF! :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 20, 2006
:lol: :lol: Again another question thrown to a blondie girl, which isn't her IQ label. Can somebody help the blondie girl? :sign7: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum