Bleak u think thats bad, i have seen one picking his nose as he did it :lol:

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 02, 2006
Guys the poor fella must'v forgotten to add salt n butter hahaha :twisted:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 02, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Just waiting for everyone to list down the mannerisms that they hate... Guess it would b as good as being a zombie after eleminating all those that different people dont like..

Like Jeev said, there are hundreds of mannersims that i dont like..... but then we dont live in a perfect world and its an ever changing ever evolving place.. especially dubai, a potpourri of ppl from diff cultures..

1. Not using the words, Please,Thank you, Welcome.
2. Looking at some ppl in a derogatory manner.
3. Being rude under normal circumstances
4. Snorting in public
5. Swearing in public (for some its like a style statement, I'm not talkin abt forum, in real life with no consideration of ppl around)
6. Showing dis respect to elders and making fun of aged
7. Talking excessively loud at public places
8. Coming out in public after taking a dip in ultra strong perfumes, athar.
9. Taking food with the same hand that is being used for eating.
10. Burping and breaking wind loud with no sorry or Excuse
11. Keeping their entire heavy arms on a shared arm rest
12. Crackin sarcastic jokes on others
13. Using 'had I been in your shoes' at every given chance.
14. Objecting others mannerisms :D

List is endless but then its not my world, people do things their way. I dont like them so i dont take some.. Not denying the fact that some are really bad... like the first three listed by asc... I remember one of my colleages, a senior Tech Analys scratching herself in the most disgusting way even at presentations.. Eeeew... and one of our guests who would fart loudly and laugh n ask for excuse.

:D

i do not get number 9?? :?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 02, 2006
The most annoying habit for me making noise while you eat or talking while your mouth is full. It f***annoy me. Sadly most people I work with have this annoying habit grrrrrr
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 02, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
i do not get number 9?? :?

When people eat fingerfood..some of them take the food with the same hand with which they are eating. First thing... they mess up the spoon/ladle if its a curry that they are takin.. or they keep their hands on everyone else's food as well if they are taking bread or indian Roti ..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 02, 2006
ok i got it
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 02, 2006
Bleakus wrote:how about the shawarma guy when he wipes his sweat of his forehead as he does your shawarma? now that sucks the most ;)

Dude, it does add some flavours and most are still buying that one. :lol: :oops:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 02, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
Jeevan wrote:
Bleakus wrote:wow, somebody did their homework ;)

most of it are my pet peeves too

i worst one is scratching your genitals and shaking somebody's hand after words

that suck a$$

LOL bleak u make it sound like hands in pants and then a shake :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: how abt licking the fingers and serving you food with love or scratch a@s and smell :D ahahahahahaha

we saw the baker's hand inside his pants and the same bare hand he used to get the bread from the oven and put it inside the brown colour bread bag..we didn't eat the bread.

I don't understand that u even paid for it..after u saw what happened
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 02, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
Jeevan wrote:
Bleakus wrote:wow, somebody did their homework ;)

most of it are my pet peeves too

i worst one is scratching your genitals and shaking somebody's hand after words

that suck a$$

LOL bleak u make it sound like hands in pants and then a shake :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: how abt licking the fingers and serving you food with love or scratch a@s and smell :D ahahahahahaha

we saw the baker's hand inside his pants and the same bare hand he used to get the bread from the oven and put it inside the brown colour bread bag..we didn't eat the bread.

I don't understand that u even paid for it..after u saw what happened

I let it passed. What's the point of arguing, the person can't speak english and i can't speak his language as well. :( Bread for Dhs.10/- not worth fighting for and im not paying service fees too, so let it go. I know you won't agree. :?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 02, 2006
I win. Every fekin time I think I've seen it all, someone proves me wrong.

Ok this is a true story. Actually happened to me this morning. Wish I had a camcorder at the time.

So I was stuck in the usual traffic on SZR when for some reason I decided to look in my rear view mirror. So there were 2 guys in a Camry. The guy driving started combing his hair with his hands. No biggie right? He then proceeded on scratching his chest and his face for some reason. No time for a shower? Out of water? I don't want to know. Then proceeded to brush his teeth. With his fingers. Yes. Then of course, the big finale, opened his door to spit.

Yup that would be the kind of manerisms I don't particularly like in ppl....
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 02, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Then of course, the big finale, opened his door to spit.

We were also caught up in traffic on SZR and have seen a few people open their doors to spit. It's the single most disgusting thing that someone can do is spitting. There's just no need for it. (Ok unless you have something disgusting in your mouth and can't help it), but at least try to cover up a little bit, show a bit of modesty!

Ross
rossbaku
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 02, 2006
when people blow their nose and analyze it
noni
Dubai chat master

Nov 02, 2006
one word sez it all

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 03, 2006
Spitting and Throat clearing - OMG, it's disgusting, have people who do this, never heard of tissues?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 03, 2006
noni wrote:when people blow their nose and analyze it

um when people blow their nose in their HANDS! Something I've seen in Egypt once....
Nick81

Nov 03, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Spitting and Throat clearing - OMG, it's disgusting, have people who do this, never heard of tissues?

The problem is that they would then just throw the tissue on the street...thats even worse.

I cannot stand people just dropping litter without a care. I have stopped and remonstrated with several for doing it and their attitude was as if I was some alien from another planet.

Grrrrr!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 03, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I cannot stand people just dropping litter without a care. I have stopped and remonstrated with several for doing it and their attitude was as if I was some alien from another planet.

Grrrrr!

Knight

They're worst than a monkey in a jungle throwing banana peeling ....
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 03, 2006
Nick81 wrote:I win. Every fekin time I think I've seen it all, someone proves me wrong.

Ok this is a true story. Actually happened to me this morning. Wish I had a camcorder at the time.

So I was stuck in the usual traffic on SZR when for some reason I decided to look in my rear view mirror. So there were 2 guys in a Camry. The guy driving started combing his hair with his hands. No biggie right? He then proceeded on scratching his chest and his face for some reason. No time for a shower? Out of water? I don't want to know. Then proceeded to brush his teeth. With his fingers. Yes. Then of course, the big finale, opened his door to spit.

I've seen this too. Hahaha..He's doing everything inside his car. :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 05, 2006
weary_heart wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:I cannot stand people just dropping litter without a care. I have stopped and remonstrated with several for doing it and their attitude was as if I was some alien from another planet.

Grrrrr!

Knight

They're worst than a monkey in a jungle throwing banana peeling ....

This is unbelievable. Once we were on a highway/free , my friend and I was just chatting, when our mouth dropped wide ,we saw one person from the car before us throwing an empty can of coke outside. What a f@ck!ng !d!0t!
zam

Nov 05, 2006
I love the guys that squat facing a wall or fence, I mean, WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 05, 2006
Ok there is not worse than that habit and if you are eating please do not read. For me sadly I have to face it daily, there is this guy who clean his nose with his fingers and eat it!!! :pukeright: :pukeright:

Well everyone in the office seen him doing it, so we have antiseptic and we spray anything he touch and if anybody bring food to share in the office we make sure to give him first so his hand do not go in the box but if it has then no one will eat. I do not think there is anything worse than that??
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 05, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Ok there is not worse than that habit and if you are eating please do not read. For me sadly I have to face it daily, there is this guy who clean his nose with his fingers and eat it!!! :pukeright: :pukeright:

Well everyone in the office seen him doing it, so we have antiseptic and we spray anything he touch and if anybody bring food to share in the office we make sure to give him first so his hand do not go in the box but if it has then no one will eat. I do not think there is anything worse than that??

I love your work environment :evil:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 06, 2006
sara_uk wrote:...there is this guy who clean his nose with his fingers and eat it!!! :pukeright: :pukeright:...

That's the most disgusting thing I've read so far in here. I suggest you stop sharing food with him, he might get an idea you know...
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Nov 06, 2006
Hate people who dont flushhh..!@

or even worst, they flush, but forget to look back :roll:

grrr
easternjewel

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat