New Persian Gulf Website

Topic locked
Jun 19, 2005
I am happy for you that you see nothing wrong with shemales... But I couldn't care less what you think of sub humans....

And who the hell are you to tell us Muslims what we should do or think? Did you write the Quran? Are you God? No and No, so shuttup and don't you EVER tell us Muslims what to think or do....

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2005
Then stop doing it to everyone else.......
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 20, 2005
I did not write the Quran and I am not god but it appears that you think you are god here.... I will express my views when and where I like it and if you are not mature enough to handle it, well it is not my problem.....
Ali-1974
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 20, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Then stop doing it to everyone else.......

I heard a fly buzzing in here...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2005
Ali-1974 wrote:I did not write the Quran and I am not god but it appears that you think you are god here.... I will express my views when and where I like it and if you are not mature enough to handle it, well it is not my problem.....

I can handle it, but I don't care for your useless "views".... When you will rot in hell after you croak then express your views to the devil all you want...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2005
whatever..... Liban ... I will rot in hell and you go to heaven for sure.
Ali-1974
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 20, 2005
Ali-1974 wrote:whatever..... Liban ... I will rot in hell and you go to heaven for sure.

I'll send you a postcard then :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2005
PS - Dude, learn how to chill.... People enjoy joking and thats what I enjoy too... Smile :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2005
I be waiting for both of you :twisted:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 20, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I be waiting for both of you :twisted:

Will sniper be with you? 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
He will be on a leash by my throne, like the rest of you Non-Catholic heathens!!!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 21, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:He will be on a leash by my throne, like the rest of you Non-Catholic heathens!!!!! :lol:

That's true In hell, Pumpkin will be with sniper around a leash and Liban trying to do BDSM and sniper420 as an entertainment will snipe Pumpkin,Sniper and Liban as an entertainment for him and his houris. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
What a vivid imagination... Do you spend your nights conjuring up such images?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
Liban wrote:What a vivid imagination... Do you spend your nights conjuring up such images?

I dont have to spend even a second, it plain obvious! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
Obvious that you are a closet homo?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 21, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Obvious that you are a closet homo?

still have trouble readin f*ggot?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
Come out of the closet... Its stuffy in there and your mind is turning into jello...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2005
Yes, come out of the closet - nothing to be ashamed of - we wil still talk to you (sometimes) :)
Ali-1974
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 04, 2005
u Iranian first respect your arab neighbors’ rights and give the stolen islands to UAE back, then come an discuss to whom the Gulf belong by name. S..ck ppl.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 05, 2005
Lee wrote:u Iranian first respect your arab neighbors’ rights and give the stolen islands to UAE back, then come an discuss to whom the Gulf belong by name. S..ck ppl.

I am not Iranian ya habibi... Ana lubnani :)

And I think that all the Islands that the Iranians stole from the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, etc... As well as all other Arab lands stolen by Israelis, Turks, and Americans should return to us soon... Inshalla in my lifetime!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Liban wrote:
Lee wrote:u Iranian first respect your arab neighbors’ rights and give the stolen islands to UAE back, then come an discuss to whom the Gulf belong by name. S..ck ppl.

I am not Iranian ya habibi... Ana lubnani :)

And I think that all the Islands that the Iranians stole from the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, etc... As well as all other Arab lands stolen by Israelis, Turks, and Americans should return to us soon... Inshalla in my lifetime!

When Iranians attacked those islands I read the Emiratis ran taking their asses. Kekeke. And yes I aint iranian I am Mongolain shaman. TATIM BOOOOOOOO :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Hows Tehran these days sniper420? Did you suffer much when President Saddam Hussein's once powerful Iraqi Army bombed you? :evil:

In all seriousness, Iran better clean up its act.. The only reason it professes to support the Palestinians and hate Israel is so the Arabs support its nuclear ambitions against the Americans and Jews. But if it loves the Palestinians and their fellow Arabs so much, why didn't it raise a finger to help Lebanon in 1982? or Palestine from 1987 to 1991 and again from 2001 onwards? Or Iraq today now that President Hussein is gone and ordinary Iraqis are dying by the American gun?

Iran cares of one thing only and thats Iran. It will ally itself with anyone who can defend it. Iran doesn't care for Islam it cares for itself.

Prove me wrong.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Hey Liban, I know u r not Iranian. I was talking to the .....ing sniper420
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 05, 2005
Isn't sooo much easier to blame your problems on others? :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 05, 2005
Lee wrote:Hey Liban, I know u r not Iranian. I was talking to the .....ing sniper420

Thats cool bro!! :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Isn't sooo much easier to blame your problems on others? :wink:

Not in this case because they really are to blame...

If Israel was never allowed to exist then the Middle East and greater Arab world would look really different today... Things would be much better...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2005
Guys just chill..take it easy..Iran will call it Persian Gulf no matter what Arab people Did..and the Arab will call it Arabian Gulf no matter what Iranian are going to do..so basically no one will change the other person opinion..so settle this case is much better :D
nezar33
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2005
Lee wrote:Hey Liban, I know u r not Iranian. I was talking to the .....ing sniper420

Lee stop troubling moi else I will set something up that Uae authorities will deport u to Syria for having Al Qaeda links and the officers will molest u! It would be fun to record em and show them to ur Gf:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2005
Liban wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Isn't sooo much easier to blame your problems on others? :wink:

Not in this case because they really are to blame...

If Israel was never allowed to exist then the Middle East and greater Arab world would look really different today... Things would be much better...

yeah right, Arabs would fight among themselves like Iraq with Kuwait and Arabs in Iraq dot have any right to throw the Kurdish ppl out cos Kurds were there long b4 the Arabs came and so Isreal has the right to exist so are Assyrians, Armenians and Kurds.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2005
You are a moron... Go back to Iran and screw a mullah....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums