So Why Don't We Hear About Christianophobia?

Topic locked
So why don't we hear about Christianophobia? May 23, 2011
While I'm sure discrimination, prejudice and open attacks against Christians in the Muslim world are dwarfed by what we see in the West, uhm.......

....I do wonder why there's only 'Islamophobia', but not Sikhophobia, Hinduphobia and Christianophobia.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: So why don't we hear about Christianophobia? May 24, 2011
That'll be because the mooooslims will jump up and down and throw their OBL dollies out of their prams.
While us soft lot are more tolerant and let their predudices go over our heads.

It brings me back to a recent post where an Indian man (you know who you are Zubber) posted a picture of JC on the cross with some grafiti scrawled over it about fishes being thiiiiiiiis big and then a picture of the Holy Bible autographed.
Now when I replied with my advert for a Danish lego model of Mohammed (PBUH LOL), including pieces for 24 wives and suitable for 6years plus, it was promptly removed while the picture of Jesus remained.

Was it because the Moooooslims complained? Probably.
Bethsmum

Re: So Why Don't We Hear About Christianophobia? May 24, 2011
Ah ! Another bash party in the making. You lot sure to party a lot !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Ah ! Another bash party in the making. You lot sure to party a lot !

Shame you're not invited munchkin!
Bethsmum

event horizon wrote:While I'm sure discrimination, prejudice and open attacks against Christians in the Muslim world are dwarfed by what we see in the West, uhm.......

....I do wonder why there's only 'Islamophobia', but not Sikhophobia, Hinduphobia and Christianophobia.

Those things do exist, it is just that with the current political climate and state of Islamic extremism that we have more Islamophobes out there and the term is bandied about.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

^Isn't also just a simple case of :

"There is anti-semitism because there are anti-semites out there, and there is Islamophobia because there are Islamophobes out there."

Anti-semitism and Islamophobia are well defined, so it is easy to identify Islamophobes and Anti-semites.

As eh once corrected me, there are more instances of anti-semitism in the USA than there are Islamophobic attacks, according to FBI statistics. American Jews have more to fear from American Anti-Semites, it seems, than American Muslims have to fear from American Islamophobes.

The Islamophobes are vocal. But so are the anti-semites. Both should be dismissed as people with irrational hatred of Muslims and Jews respectively.

So, therefore the reason that there is little talk about Christianophobia must be because there are few Christianophobes out there. N'est pas?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I'm developing Shafphobia and ehphobia. HELP!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Shaf's starting to become a naughty boy and started feeding the troll again ! Once he was being ignored there was a lot of less of EH.

I've always had this question in mind, have asked this before also on a couple of occasions but ofcourse was never addressed and someone else also brought it up so it up there again.

What is a person like EH living halfaway across the globe, never having been here doing or absolutely no intrest in dubai is doing on Dubai Forums in the first place. Maybe he was an occasional vistior ? But over three and half thousand posts all of them pretty much about the same topic gets one thinking ?

I met another similar person on another board an elderly woman with only one thing on her mind and a huge post count, after repeatedly asking she finally caved in and told us ( posters at the other forum ) she was a mormon missionary and that this was part of her missionary work to spread the word of Joseph Smith and mormonism.

So I ask you ..again...EH or as you were intially know as, freedom from rats ( That name make much more sense now ) what are you doing here ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Shaf's starting to become a naughty boy and started feeding the troll again ! Once he was being ignored there was a lot of less of EH.

I've always had this question in mind, have asked this before also on a couple of occasions but ofcourse was never addressed and someone else also brought it up so it up there again.

What is a person like EH living halfaway across the globe, never having been here doing or absolutely no intrest in dubai is doing on Dubai Forums in the first place. Maybe he was an occasional vistior ? But over three and half thousand posts all of them pretty much about the same topic gets one thinking ?

I met another similar person on another board an elderly woman with only one thing on her mind and a huge post count, after repeatedly asking she finally caved in and told us ( posters at the other forum ) she was a mormon missionary and that this was part of her missionary work to spread the word of Joseph Smith and mormonism.

So I ask you ..again...EH or as you were intially know as, freedom from rats ( That name make much more sense now ) what are you doing here ?

Oh no you're not jumping on the 'your view is irrelevent because you don't live in Dubai' bandwagon are you?
Can't you think of your own rubbish to come up with? If you can ask that of EH, you will have to ask the same of Kanelli, she doesn't live in Dubai and by her own admission is pleased she left and wouldn't be dragged back.
This is an internet forum and anyone is free to post.
Why do you go on expatwoman.com and post in the Australian and Canadian threads?
Bethsmum

I see EH has hired a new defense attorney LOL !

And expatwoman and me...WTF ! Woman please !

And BTW is your name EH ? I'm sure he can speak for himself, been doing pretty well until now.

And whats the matter, chocs not giving you the pleasure anymore ? That you need to get your fight fix elsewhere ! :D

If thats the case why didn't you say, always ready for a round or two with ol'windbag

En garde

desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:What is a person like EH living halfaway across the globe, never having been here doing or absolutely no intrest in dubai is doing on Dubai Forums in the first place. Maybe he was an occasional vistior ? But over three and half thousand posts all of them pretty much about the same topic gets one thinking ?

One can only imagine how many other forums he belongs to spinning his crap. And that goes for Shaf as well. Possibly looking to infiltrate forums hoping for some converts, which is more than likely what the mormon missionary was aiming for. Similar to pedos infiltrating childrens forums looking for the weak ones.

Who's next? Can I get a Witness??? :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Amen! :mrgreen:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

kanelli wrote:
event horizon wrote:While I'm sure discrimination, prejudice and open attacks against Christians in the Muslim world are dwarfed by what we see in the West, uhm.......

Those things do exist, it is just that with the current political climate and state of Islamic extremism that we have more Islamophobes out there and the term is bandied about.

What do you mean there are more Islamophobes?

How are you sure of that and what do you base this on?
event horizon

So EH still waiting to hear what exactly your doing here on this board ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I see EH has hired a new defense attorney LOL !

And expatwoman and me...WTF ! Woman please !

And BTW is your name EH ? I'm sure he can speak for himself, been doing pretty well until now.

And whats the matter, chocs not giving you the pleasure anymore ? That you need to get your fight fix elsewhere ! :D

If thats the case why didn't you say, always ready for a round or two with ol'windbag

En garde

Munchkin! You and me have always been at each others throats, I'm a whore according to you so don't make out you and me is anything new!
Aren't you on expatwoman? My mistake, you act like a big girls blouse so I was presuming it was expatwoman. Sorry, it's expat.com, australian version if I remember rightly!
You haven't explained why you are there!

-- Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm --

And that goes for Shaf as well

Amen!

-- Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:So EH still waiting to hear what exactly your doing here on this board ?

And BM is waiting to hear why you're on Australian expat.com :D
Bethsmum

Re: So Why Don't We Hear About Christianophobia? May 25, 2011
When some one plans to go to any place its just common sense to try to get some info. Just like the many soon to be dubai expats come on board here. I though it was pretty obvious but ofcourse common sense and you don't walk hand in hand. Anyway we are of DF now.

Since your his numero uno fan and appointed yourself as EH's mouth piece maybe you could answer it for him ? But still nothing better to hear it from the horses mouth.

I called you an attention whore but hey if you prefer plain old whore, don't let me stop ya ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:When some one plans to go to any place its just common sense to try to get some info. Just like the many soon to be dubai expats come on board here. I though it was pretty obvious but ofcourse common sense and you don't walk hand in hand. Anyway we are of DF now.

Since your his numero uno fan and appointed yourself as EH's mouth piece maybe you could answer it for him ? But still nothing better to hear it from the horses mouth.

I called you an attention whore but hey if you prefer plain old whore, don't let me stop ya ;)

Planning to go to Australia? Yes, I had heard from someone that you were trying to get a leg up.

As for EH, he is no different from Kanelli. He is posting on an internet forum. It's called the world wide web DDS. There's a hint there, munchkin, it's 'world wide'.

You may need to brush up on your Aus if trying to get a leg up.
You may like to add these to your vocabulary, tinnie, a can of beer (Sacrebleu! you may need to have a few beers to fit in!)
Barbie, the place where you cook pork sausages (sacreblue! isn't that against being a muzza?)

More later!
Bethsmum

Cheer up and loosen up a bit old wind bag, your knickers seems to be wound up pretty tight these days. Been sniping at everyone like rabid little mongrel in heat.

Come on now, you can trust ol DDS. What seems to be the problem. Not getting any ? Try the fridge, still might be some cucumbers left in the bottom rack :)

All is not lost, maybe you'll meet someone equally as demented as you at the next BNP rally.

Come on now, give us a smile :D
desertdudeshj

DDS, you and Chocs need to stop poking your sticks at the windbag. She's not worth the effort.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

^It's actually quite funny to read only one side of the discussion (especially when they don't quote the 'one who must not be named' :) ) - but I agree with kanelli. You guys advised me to stop troll baiting, perhaps we should advise you to stop [insert appropriate label] baiting. :)

Are the 'hidden ones' now arguing that there is no such thing as anti-Semitism, perhaps they think the Nazis were just vocal critics of Jews?? ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

desertdudeshj wrote:Cheer up and loosen up a bit old wind bag, your knickers seems to be wound up pretty tight these days. Been sniping at everyone like rabid little mongrel in heat.

Come on now, you can trust ol DDS. What seems to be the problem. Not getting any ? Try the fridge, still might be some cucumbers left in the bottom rack :)

All is not lost, maybe you'll meet someone equally as demented as you at the next BNP rally.

Come on now, give us a smile :D

Not everyone Munchkin, or hadn't you noticed, just a small select few :D you should be honoured that you're included! You've thrown your fair share in my direction, have you not? Now come on admit it! be a man! Who started it?

BM doesn't do cucumbers, they repeat on me :D

Lots of smiling too munchkin, I even break out into a LOL when I'm on DF!
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:DDS, you and Chocs need to stop poking your sticks at the windbag. She's not worth the effort.

Maybe you should take your own advice Kanelli. I'm not the only one who has noticed that you jump in every chance you get.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I'm telling DDS and Chocs to leave BM alone. They can go to Fight Club if they want to poke sticks at her. What's your problem with that BB?

I'm doing something about all the thread crapping while some of you are sitting on your a$$es saying nothing except to criticize me for doing something. Forgive me if I don't give a hoot about your advice for me.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I'm telling DDS and Chocs to leave BM alone. They can go to Fight Club if they want to poke sticks at her. What's your problem with that BB?

I'm doing something about all the thread crapping while some of you are sitting on your a$$es saying nothing except to criticize me for doing something. Forgive me if I don't give a hoot about your advice for me.

Your "doing something" isn't going to do anything. You posting all over the forum telling people what they should do and not do isn't getting you anywhere except involved in it. Your efforts seem to backfire Kanelli and you are putting yourself right in the thick of it. As I said, several people have noticed it and have commented. Sit back, take a deep breath and think about it. You consider yourself an adult, then act like one.

If you continue to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, I guess we can expect a long fight between you and BM. Is that your intention? Once again you are going to set off another flame war.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I don't respect any of you who said nothing to BM about her following DDS and Chocs around to insult them, derailing many thread topics, yet you start flapping your gums at me for trying to get threads back on topic and take the insulting to Fight Club.

Listen BB, take you b1tching to the Fight Club thread. Do you understand how Fight Club is supposed to be used in light of the fact there is no moderation on this forum? If you aren't interested in using Fight Club, then shut your mouth. I suggest you watch your own nose and stop worrying about mine.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I don't respect any of you who said nothing to BM about her following DDS and Chocs around to insult them, derailing many thread topics, yet you start flapping your gums at me for trying to get threads back on topic and take the insulting to Fight Club.

Listen BB, take you b1tching to the Fight Club thread. Do you understand how Fight Club is supposed to be used in light of the fact there is no moderation on this forum? If you aren't interested in using Fight Club, then shut your mouth. I suggest you watch your own nose and stop worrying about mine.

Spoken like an adult.

I, along with others, haven't said anything to Chocs, DDS, BM, DK because what is going on is between them or didn't you notice and/or get it? We have nothing to do with it the same way it had nothing to do with you. People were ignoring what was interrupting topics, and would get back on topic and then you come along and respond to a post 4 or 5 above the topic and as a result you take it off topic. I guess you are so deep in it now, you can't see your mistake and refuse to pull out of it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

So let me get this straight BB, you can keep quiet when others take threads off track, but if it is me, you suddenly feel compelled to speak up? No personal bias at work there, eh?

Why do I keep directing the off-topic insulting and discussion to Fight Club and why do you continue to discuss here, further derailing the threads? It is no mistake to take personal insults to Fight Club.

TAKE IT TO FIGHT CLUB!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Ladies, ladies , ladies. If your going to have a go at each other atleast make it interesting and fun for others to read.

Once again from the top, but with more intresting and witty quips this time

I..2..3..FIGHT ! :drunken:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Ladies, ladies , ladies. If your going to have a go at each other atleast make it interesting and fun for others to read.

Once again from the top, but with more intresting and witty quips this time

I..2..3..FIGHT ! :drunken:

:shock: :shock:

Sorry to disappoint DDS, but I don't do "have a go" anymore, or haven't you noticed? :P Apparently explaining to someone that their actions do more harm than good, that person has to "have a go" - potshots and just being just plain nasty. Oh, well, what to do??

I have to say you have been doing very in that department DDS. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Now my ringside seats are going to go to waste :(

I demand a refund !
desertdudeshj

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums