Why I Became Muslim- Sarah Hunak

Topic locked
Why I Became Muslim- Sarah Hunak Mar 02, 2012
My conversion was not the product of some miracle, or in response to some booming voice from the heavens calling me to Islam. It was more like a fitting together of pieces that simply made sense.

Read full article here: http://majedsblog.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... rah-hunak/

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Why I Became Muslim- Sarah Hunak Mar 02, 2012
Good for her! There's a good few Muslims around Manchester so she'll be in good company.
There was a new series started on TV last night called 'Lets make Bradford British'. There are so many foreigners that parts of it look like little Islamabad.
The producers took about 10 people of varying colours and religions and put them in a house where they had to live together for a few weeks to see how they could intergrate and get on.
It should be quite interesting.
Last night it focused on this Muslim who kept nicking off to pray. He couldn't just pray five times a day in the privacy of his own home but had to go to the Mosque. There was a Muslim lady who questioned that and said she prayed for 5 minutes and didn't leave the house.
He was getting right on everybody's nerves especially when he used a large part of their food budget on a takeaway curry for all the household. Not everybody likes curry. He appears to be quite selfish and he's a bit of a bore too. All he talks about is Islam.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

That is annoying. Some seem to throw religion constant in face. My advice is see religion as a peniz. Its great you have one, but don't swing it in front of everybody's face.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

^Interesting from a man who posts so much about Muslims and Islam - to the point where it seems to be a creepy obsession. Hmm. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman ,

Two laughs on DF in the space of ten minutes! This place is improving!

--- Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 am ---

shafique ,

Shut it.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Shaf, reminds of blond jokes. You tell him a joke on Friday, and laughs on Wednesday. :-)

Reminds me of Concord, he who laughs last...is the slowest :-)
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums