Remembering 9/11

Topic locked
Sep 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Firstly, I'm not male, obviously you missed that in the other threads I have posted. Secondly, I do take action beyond sitting at the computer on a forum giving opinions and finding nice pictures to post. Thirdly, I have already said that if the Afghanistani people want the Taleban back, then Canadian forces should definitely pull out - so why would I go there to fight the Taleban? You are the one beaking off about heavily supporting the insurgency in Iraq. You take a lot of pleasure of out of the death of coalition troops and innocent civilians in the New York, while I don't savour the deaths of Taleban fighters or any civilians hurt. If you thirst for other people's blood, don't expect me to have respect for you.

1, how does oen determien afghanstan need taliban? if there is a poll do u hink coalition tropps will make it offical?

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
Why don't you try answering your own questions for a change or do you just think I'll do a better job at answering them? :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Why don't you try answering your own questions for a change or do you just think I'll do a better job at answering them? :lol:

Sniper420 1 kanelli 0
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
You wish :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 17, 2006
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
sniper420 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tYIhuAx6w&mode=related&search=

christian pastor priases 9/11 what a moron
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
kanelli wrote:Thirdly, I have already said that if the Afghanistani people want the Taleban back, then Canadian forces should definitely pull out -

Sorry for being difficult Kanelli , but last i remember you made a very cynical comment about the afghans wanting the taleiban back.

"If the Taliban is becoming popular, then everyone should pull out. Let the people live under the Taliban again. I'm sure the women especially like the idea of staying at home in their Burkhas, and the little girls can stop going to school. Also, the Taliban can continue to destroy cultural artifacts, and ban art, music, dance etc. The Afghan civilisation will flourish under that kind of regime. Good luck to them!"

OUCH!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 19, 2006
The Taleban are terrible! But hey, if the US is happy to live under George Bush, why should I complain about the Afghans wanting the Taleban back?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums