Open Letter To Bush From A Young Arab Girl UAE

Topic locked
Open letter to Bush from a young Arab girl UAE Aug 02, 2006
President Bush,

It has become extremely difficult to give you the benefit of the doubt on Lebanon, for you have left no doubt in our minds. We are now certain — like many of us have always been — that your foreign policy is completely biased towards Israel, and you have made no effort to hide this fact. Just out of curiosity: are they also drafted in Tel Aviv?............

..........Yet you have "compassionately" been able to send aid to Beirut, at the same time, with supplies for the thousands of people directly and fatally affected by your vocal, (im)moral and military support for Israel. Please include US flags in your aid shipment to Beirut; they must have burned all the US flags in stock.....

Read the rest here http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/opinion/2006/August/opinion_August4.xml&section=opinion&col

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Open letter to Bush from a young Arab girl UAE Aug 04, 2006
[quote="Lionheart"]President Bush,
are they also drafted in Tel Aviv?............ Yes :) (to the IDF)

..........Yet you have "compassionately" been able to send aid to Beirut, you see George is a good God Fearing Christian and he is only doing Gods work he told us so on a CNN news report :)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
when president Bush expressed the terrorists belief as islamic fascism lately live on CNN on 7th Aug, i really start hating this man guts...

he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry...

its not first time he is making such statement, i don't care whether its deliberate or without intention, it reflection of what is inside his heart..

a president who throw such heavy expression without reflect or consideration for feeling millions of muslims living among other more millions non muslims americans, how can he be a man of responsibility or ownership?
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 14, 2006
Bush is an idiot who thankfully cannot stand for another term. Let's just hope the next person who runs the US will make a drastic change in foreign policy.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 14, 2006
Fingers crossed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 15, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Fingers crossed.

i know people who always keep fingers crossed! isnt it time we show other finger! :x
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
PhDFares wrote:when president Bush expressed the terrorists belief as islamic fascism lately live on CNN on 7th Aug, i really start hating this man guts...

he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry...

its not first time he is making such statement, i don't care whether its deliberate or without intention, it reflection of what is inside his heart..

a president who throw such heavy expression without reflect or consideration for feeling millions of muslims living among other more millions non muslims americans, how can he be a man of responsibility or ownership?

hehe bush borrowed the term from evangelicans
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:Bush is an idiot who thankfully cannot stand for another term. Let's just hope the next person who runs the US will make a drastic change in foreign policy.

USA will have a new president, because according to law no person can hold term for more than two times. Thank God!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 16, 2006
Eros wrote:
kanelli wrote:Bush is an idiot who thankfully cannot stand for another term. Let's just hope the next person who runs the US will make a drastic change in foreign policy.

USA will have a new president, because according to law no person can hold term for more than two times. Thank God!!

Well lets hope the next president, is not a republican, or one of the so called "new republicans" who actually believe more in supporting Israel than atually trying to spread peace in the Middle east.
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 16, 2006
[quote="PhDFares"]he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry...
quote]

I'd actually be careful with that statement. It's not what 'Muslims' as a whole believe. It's the fanatical views and beliefs that cause the problem. Your average peaceful, moderate muslim does not 'believe' in many of the views that an extreme muslim might. There's a difference.

Apart from that Bush needs to go. Not sure who I'd replace him with though.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
PhDFares wrote:he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry...
quote]

I'd actually be careful with that statement. It's not what 'Muslims' as a whole believe. It's the fanatical views and beliefs that cause the problem. Your average peaceful, moderate muslim does not 'believe' in many of the views that an extreme muslim might. There's a difference.

From Bush point of view, if u r a muslim and agree with the US policy, then and only then you are a moderate muslim, otherwise you are a fanatic and in agreement with AlQaeda!

PhdFares was accurate with his comment, and lets not forget when Bush did use more than once the term "Crusaders" , and everyone knows the history behind such word, specially in the middle east.
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 16, 2006
uae75 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
PhDFares wrote:he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry....

From Bush point of view, if u r a muslim and agree with the US policy, then and only then you are a moderate muslim, otherwise you are a fanatic and in agreement with AlQaeda!

PhdFares was accurate with his comment, and lets not forget when Bush did use more than once the term "Crusaders" , and everyone knows the history behind such word, specially in the middle east.

you so analytical man! you go deep unlike some :roll:
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
It wasn't the Bush part I was really commenting on, rather the bradning all muslims the same, because they certainly aren't.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 16, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
PhDFares wrote:when president Bush expressed the terrorists belief as islamic fascism ...

hehe bush borrowed the term from evangelicans

no comments but still buwahahaha :lol:
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006
PhDFares wrote:
uae75 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
PhDFares wrote:he is a man full of hatred for muslims and what belief they carry....

you so analytical man! you go deep unlike some :roll:

In order not to be misunderstood 8)
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It wasn't the Bush part I was really commenting on, rather the bradning all muslims the same, because they certainly aren't.

I got your point, only it seems you didn't get mine, what i was aiming at is:

1- It is true that there are terrorists among muslims (similarly with other non muslims dominations) but if you analyze BUSH speeches you will never find such racist expression as he used when addressing (involved) muslims, in short Bush could have used other term than 'islamic fascism', and 'Crusaders' ? agree ?

2- If I hear this expression from normal citizen, i would care LESS, but when this statement comes from president who run country with 300 million population out of which 5% are muslims (one out of every 20)

Don't you see problem with that? how you expect them to live in harmony? i believe it create unhealhty environment among its people :?
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 17, 2006
Bush is a moron, everyone knows that. But perhaps you could have rephrased it in a different way that didn't lump people together.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Bush is a moron, everyone knows that. But perhaps you could have rephrased it in a different way that didn't lump people together.

:roll:
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Bush is a moron, everyone knows that. But perhaps you could have rephrased it in a different way that didn't lump people together.

same wayone shouldnt lump other ppl of together
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 18, 2006
Eros wrote:

Do you think that that person will be really different !!

I really doubt it !
Stormy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 18, 2006
Stormy wrote:
Eros wrote:

Do you think that that person will be really different !!

I really doubt it !

Atleast we can hope he will not be as bad.
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums