JESUS DID NOT DIE (This Is The TRUTH)

Topic locked
May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:How is it that Muslims base an entire theology around one mis-interpreted ayah...? :shock:

Who made you the master of interpretation anyway?

What Arabic word is troubling you...?

how do u pronounce jackass in arabic

الله

Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:How is it that Muslims base an entire theology around one mis-interpreted ayah...? :shock:

الله

Ladies and gentleman I introduce to you Apple Pie. How tolerable he is.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
If you don't like the answers....then don't ask the questions... :D
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

الله

Its not about my liking of disliking your answers..... Its finally clear how respectful you are towards others beliefs.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:Its not about my liking of disliking your answers..... Its finally clear how respectful you are towards others beliefs.

Your personal reply the other day states otherwise...

outworldish wrote:My wish for you.

May the Wrath of Almight God be upon you and May you Burn in Eternal Hellfire.

Get a grip...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

الله

Still , I never cursed your religion or the one you worship, matter of fact i have a great deal of respect for the prophet jesus.

and i still do wish for you to burn in hell, plus but you don't need my wish to end up there.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:Still , I never cursed your religion or the one you worship, matter of fact i have a great deal of respect for the prophet jesus.

As well you should have great respect for Jesus Christ, as He is stated as being God Almighty in your book of faith.

and i still do wish for you to burn in hell, plus but you don't need my wish to end up there.

With what god are you making this wish...?

The god "allah"? :lol:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 08, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

الله

It doesnt matter to me what you call him, My lord is Allah , Who begets none nor is he begotten, The one you just cursed.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2008
outworldish wrote:It doesnt matter to me what you call him, My lord is Allah , Who begets none nor is he begotten, The one you just cursed.

Would this be the "allah" as described within the pages of the Koran? :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 09, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:
Apple Pie wrote:
outworldish wrote:

الله

No matter what you say anymore, you will always be the one that cursed our faith
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 09, 2008
outworldish wrote:No matter what you say anymore, you will always be the one that cursed our faith

Why are you ashamed to admit that you worship the "allah" as described within the pages of the Koran...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2008
158 بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللّهُ إِلَيْهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا

Transliteration 158: Bal rafaAAahu Allahu ilayhi wakana Allahu AAazeezan hakeeman

Yusuf Ali 158: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

Shakir 158: Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Pickthal 158: But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

M. Khan 158: But Allah raised him (Iesa (Jesus)) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever AllPowerful, AllWise.

French 158: mais Allah l'a élevé vers Lui. Et Allah est Puissant et Sage.

Spanish 158: sino que Alá lo elevó a Sí. Alá es poderoso, sabio.

Indonesian 158: Tetapi (yang sebenarnya), Allah telah mengangkat 'Isa kepada-Nya . Dan adalah Allah Maha Perkasa lagi Maha Bijaksana.

Melayu 158: Bahkan Allah telah mengangkat Nabi Isa kepadaNya dan adalah Allah Maha Kuasa, lagi Maha Bijaksana.

German 158: "Vielmehr hat Allah ihn zu Sich emporgehoben, und Allah ist Allmächtig, Allweise.

Russian 158: О нет! Это Аллах вознес его к Себе, ведь Аллах – Могущественный, Мудрый.

Bosnian 158: već ga je Allah uzdigao Sebi. - A Allah je silan i mudar.

Urdu 158: بلکہ اسے الله نے اپنی طرف اٹھا لیا اور الله زبردست حکمت والا ہے

((but they killed him not, nor crucified him)) Approve from the Bible :

In :(Matthew 12:39-40)

JESUS HAD HIMSELF FORETOLD THAT HIS MIRACLE WILL BE THE MIRACLE OF JONAH!
According to the Book of Jonah, Jonah was ALIVE, when we expected him to be DEAD; similarly when we expect Jesus to be DEAD, he should be ALIVE!
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 12, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:
German 158: "Vielmehr hat Allah ihn zu Sich emporgehoben, und Allah ist Allmächtig, Allweise.

Show us the word "taken" in German.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 12, 2008
hifriend223, dont waste your time with this sick psychopath
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 13, 2008
outworldish wrote:hifriend223, dont waste your time with this sick psychopath

Why are you ashamed to admit that you worship the "allah" as described within the pages of the Koran...?
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2008
((but they killed him not, nor crucified him)) Approve from the Bible :

According to the Book of Jonah, Jonah was ALIVE, when we expected him to be DEAD; similarly when we expect Jesus to be DEAD, he should be ALIVE!

This is the Heading of this Subject we want Explication for :(Matthew 12:39-40)
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 19, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:((but they killed him not, nor crucified him)) Approve from the Bible :

This is the Heading of this Subject we want Explication for :(Matthew 12:39-40)

Looks like you forgot to read these verses...

John relays his eyewitness account as to the physical location in which Jesus’ body was pierced while upon the Cross…

ηλθον ουν οι στρατιωται και του μεν πρωτου κατεαξαν τα σκελη και του αλλου του συσταυρωθεντος αυτω επι δε τον ιησουν ελθοντες ως ειδον ηδη αυτον τεθνηκοτα ου κατεαξαν αυτου τα σκελη αλλ εις των στρατιωτων λογχη αυτου την πλευραν ενυξεν και εξηλθεν ευθυς αιμα και υδωρ

erchomai oun ho stratiotes kai ho men protos katagnumi ho skelos kai ho allos ho sustauroo autos epi de ho Iesous erchomai hos eido ede autos thnesko ou katagnumi autos ho skelos alla heis ho stratiotes logche autos ho pleura nusso kai exerchomai eutheos haima kai hudor

Then the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first, and of the other crucified with Him. But on coming to Jesus, when they saw He was dead already, they did not break His legs. But one of the soldiers spear pierced His side, and at once blood and water came out. (John 19.32 – 34)

John records that a soldier’s spear pierced (nusso) Jesus’ side (pleura).

Defining the key term…

πλευραν = “pleura”

“pleura” definition:

Strong’s #G4125. Accusative, singular, feminine noun of uncertain affinity; a rib, that is, (by extension) side: - side. The side of the body. Side, mostly of the human body.

References:
A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and other early Christian Literature, 3rd edition (BDAG), Frederick William Danker, p. 824
The Complete Wordstudy Dictionary of the New Testament, Warren Baker, Warren Baker, based on the lexicons of Edward Robinson & John Parkhurst, p. 1173
The New Strong’s expanded exhaustive concordance of the Bible (red-letter edition), James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D., p. 203

Thus, as confirmation that Jesus died upon the cross, we are told that Jesus was pierced, on His side, through the rib.

This same scene is replayed in sura 86... :)
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 20, 2008
So (John 19.32 – 34) tell us that jesus die and (Matthew 12:39-40) tell us that Jesus did not die ; This is contradictions in the so-called Book of God !!! :oops:

many contradictions in Bible- Professor Apple pee i would like you to explain this to us as well :

Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?

Yes (Matthew 27:50-51; Mark lS:37-38)
No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, “Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)

Did Jesus say anything secretly?

No. “I have said nothing secretly” (John 18:20)
Yes. “He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything” (Mark 4:34). The disciples asked him “Why do you speak to them in parables?” He said, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given” (Matthew 13: 1 0-11)

Where was Jesus at the sixth hour on the day of the crucifixion?

On the cross (Mark 15:23)
In Pilate’s court (John 19:14)

The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus. Did both thieves mock Jesus?
Yes (Mark 15:32)
No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended Jesus (Luke 23:43)

Did Jesus ascend to Paradise the same day of the crucifixion?

Yes. He said to the thief who defended him, “Today you will be with me in Paradise” (Luke 23:43)
No. He said to Mary Magdelene two days later, “I have not yet ascended to the Father” (John 20:17)

Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the daytime after?
After (Mark 14:12-17)
Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 1) Judas went out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal (John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter Pilate’s judgment hail because they wanted to stay clean to eat the Passover (John 18:28). When the judgment was pronounced against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14)

Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?

Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)
No. (John 12:27)

In the gospels which say that Jesus prayed to avoid the cross, how many times did ‘he move away from his disciples to pray?

Three (Matthew 26:36-46 and Mark 14:32-42)
One. No opening is left for another two times. (Luke 22:39-46)

Matthew and Mark agree that Jesus went away and prayed three times. What were the words of the second prayer?

Mark does not give the words but he says that the words were the same as the first prayer (Mark 14:3 9)
Matthew gives us the words, and we can see that they are not the same as in the first (Matthew 26:42)

What did the centurion say when Jesus dies?

“Certainly this man was innocent” (Luke 23:47)
“Truly this man was the Son of God” (Mark 15:39)

When Jesus said “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken Me ? ” in what language did he speak?

Hebrew: the words are “Eloi, Eloi …..“(Matthew 27:46)
Aramaic: the words are “Eloi, Eloi ….. “(Mark 15:34)

According to the gospels, what were the last words of Jesus before he died?

“Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!” (Luke 23:46)
"It is finished" (John 19:30)

Was Jesus’ body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with Jewish burial customs?

Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40)
No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud. Then the women bought and prepared spices “so that they may go and anoint him [Jesus)” (Mark 16: 1)

At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?

“Toward the dawn” (Matthew 28: 1)
“When the sun had risen” (Mark 16:2)

What was the purpose for which the women went to the tomb?

To anoint Jesus’ body with spices (Mark 16: 1; Luke 23:55 to 24: 1)
To see the tomb. Nothing about spices here (Matthew 28: 1)
For no specified reason. In this gospel the wrapping with spices had been done before the Sabbath (John 20: 1)

When did the women buy the spices?

After “the Sabbath was past” (Mark 16:1)
Before the Sabbath. The women “prepared spices and ointments.” Then, “on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment” (Luke 23:55 to 24:1)

A large stone was placed at the entrance of the tomb. Where was the stone when the women arrived?

They saw that the stone was “Rolled back” (Mark 16:4) They found the stone “rolled away from the tomb” (Luke 24:2) They saw that “the stone had been taken away from the tomb” (John 20:1)
As the women approached, an angel descended from heaven, rolled away the stone, and conversed with the women. Matthew made the women witness the spectacular rolling away of the stone (Matthew 28:1-6)

Did anyone tell the women what happened to Jesus’ body?

Yes. “A young man in a white robe” (Mark 16:5). “Two men ... in dazzling apparel” later described as angels (Luke 24:4 and 24:23). An angel - the one who rolled back the stone (Matthew 16:2). In each case the women were told that Jesus had risen from the dead (Matthew 28:7; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5 footnote)
No. Mary met no one and returned saying, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid him” (John 20:2)

When did Mary Magdelene first meet the resurrected Jesus? And how did she react?

Mary and the other women met Jesus on their way back from their first and only visit to the tomb. They took hold of his feet and worshipped him (Matthew 28:9)
On her second visit to the tomb Mary met Jesus just outside the tomb. When she saw Jesus she did not recognize him. She mistook him for the gardener. She still thinks that Jesus’ body is laid to rest somewhere and she demands to know where. But when Jesus said her name she at once recognized him and called him “Teacher.” Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me...” (John 20:11 to 17)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:

many contradictions in Bible- Professor Apple pee i would like you to explain this to us as well :

[color=red]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple Pee..... haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhaha :P :D :lol:
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:So (John 19.32 – 34) tell us that jesus die and (Matthew 12:39-40) tell us that Jesus did not die ; This is contradictions in the so-called Book of God !!! :oops:

Thanks for agreeing that John confirms Jesus' death upon the cross.

For the follower of islam, the proof is in their own Koran....as sura 86 also confirms that Jesus Christ was crucified until death upon the Cross... :wink:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 20, 2008
Apple pee , Apple pee , Jackass Apple peee
Chickenshit, dickhead, pigfucker, assmunch all of that he can be

Apple pee , Apple pee , Jackass Apple peee
Idiot, Dipshit, Asswipe, Bullshit as long as he will breath
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
Religion of peace...lol... :lol:
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2008
My quistion is clear its about : (Matthew 12:39-40) from the new testment (Bible) ; JESUS HAD HIMSELF FORETOLD THAT HIS MIRACLE WILL BE THE MIRACLE OF JONAH!

So the answer should be bout (Matthew 12:39-40) !!!
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:My quistion is clear its about : (Matthew 12:39-40) from the new testment (Bible) ; JESUS HAD HIMSELF FORETOLD THAT HIS MIRACLE WILL BE THE MIRACLE OF JONAH!

Why don't you post the Biblical context for us...especially since you must believe this part of the Holy Bible to be correct and true...

Meanwhile...gnaw on this ayah from your book of faith....of which, you probably believe is completely true...

يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب

Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi

86.7 He emerges from amidst the Cross and the grave.
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 21, 2008
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"
Matthew 12:39-40

What means : ((He did not die))

Allah says:

"And when Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take you and lift you up to Me, and purify you of those who disbelieve, and will make those who followed you above those who disbelieved until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me shall you all return, and I shall judge between you in that which you dispute.’" (3:55)

Then He said in Surat An-Nisa':

"For their breaking the covenant, and their disbelief in Allah ’s Signs, and their slaying the Prophets unjustly, and for their saying: 'Our hearts are impermeable'. No, but Allah has set a seal upon them for their blasphemy, so little it is what they believe. And for their rejection to the Faith, and for their uttering against Mary a monstrous lie." (4:155,156)

"And for their saying (in boast): 'We killed Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah'; but they killed him not nor crucified him. Only a likeness of that was shown to them. And those who differ therein are full of doubt with no certain knowledge, but only follow mere conjecture, for of a surety they killed him not. But Allah lifted him up to Him, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. And there is none of the people of the Book, but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgment, he will be a witness against them." (4:157-159)

These Verses tell us that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was lifted up to the heaven ((but they killed him not, nor crucified him))
hifriend223
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Religion of peace...lol... :lol:

you are judging a religion according to an individuals actions, very intellecual indeed.
outworldish
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 21, 2008
hifriend223 wrote:For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"
Matthew 12:39-40

What means : ((He did not die))

Even your own koran states that Jesus was resurrected on the third day...
Apple Pie
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2008
outworldish wrote:to Applie Pie.... first of all the Hifriend has proven from the bible that jesus did not die and was not crucified with reference.

Where as you are using distorted translation ( of god knows which mental patient translated for you ) from the quran to prove that jesus was crucified.

once again i would like to ask you the same question that shafique asked you.

Are you sure you are not a muslim trying to use reverse psychology to bring people to read quran?

lol!

Brother Apple_Pie is a hardcore Christian evangelist. :) Haven't you come across A_P at other sites?

Salaams
BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:
hifriend223 wrote:My quistion is clear its about : (Matthew 12:39-40) from the new testment (Bible) ; JESUS HAD HIMSELF FORETOLD THAT HIS MIRACLE WILL BE THE MIRACLE OF JONAH!

Why don't you post the Biblical context for us...especially since you must believe this part of the Holy Bible to be correct and true...

Meanwhile...gnaw on this ayah from your book of faith....of which, you probably believe is completely true...

يخرج من بين الصلب والترائب

Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi

86.7 He emerges from amidst the Cross and the grave.

lol! Again?

Told you beofre that Jesus is not semen or a woman's cum which results from the interaction between Sulb and Taraaib, male and female.

Sulb is not Saleeb. Taraaib is not grave. :lol:

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2008
Apple Pie wrote:Even your own koran states that Jesus was resurrected on the third day...

Please show us where does Qur'aan say that? The man, according to Qur'aan was never dead at all in the first place.

According to your own gospels, the man stayed hardly 36 hours in the tomb. Jonah, on the other hand, lived three days and three nights in the belly of the fish. :lol:

BMZ
BMZ
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums