International Community

Topic locked
Aug 18, 2006
Let's not feed the troll people. Ciao Chevaliers! Have a nice life - elsewhere!

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 18, 2006
[quote="valkyrie"]Cheval is not an Israeli, he is an american who followed me over from FF. Indeeds he hates
Well is this not NORMAL?
:lol:
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 18, 2006
dubai girl wrote:As much as I really enjoyed reading the DF, I am reluctant to even get on here. Who in the hell do you think you are??????????? It is sinful how some of you have made us American's feel. I do not see American's bashing people on here. It is getting really old, and it is making me really afraid to even be in this country. I can't believe how righteous everyone seems to be around here.

The American's that I know and have been involved with are much better than the one's that you all have stereotyped. I have never thought of any person/ or other HUMAN BEINGS for that matter, to be any different than me. We all have the same feelings, needs, and it is extremely important to feel good about who we are AND WHERE WE CAME FROM!

I have never seen such racist individuals, ever. Keep this up and no one will even register. It makes Dubai look like one hell of a nasty place. We are all here for one reason. Our spouses are working their asses off here, trying to make a difference, and the "American's" and everyone else who live here are contributing to the entire city. I can't believe some of the things that are mentioned here. It is totally UNACCEPTABLE.

DG I imagine when you return to the USA from overseas the immigration officer says "Welcome Home" (they are supposed to). It works!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 18, 2006
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
valkyrie wrote:Cheval is not an Israeli, he is an american who followed me over from FF. Indeeds he hates
Well is this not NORMAL?

mmmm interesting so did cheval ever visit dubai? or is he sitting like most of the East illiterate europeans thinking all Arabs are rats ........ now it's time for u chevalier to come out of rat hole
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2006
Sniper, stop feeding the troll!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
valkyrie wrote:Cheval is not an Israeli, he is an american who followed me over from FF. Indeeds he hates
Well is this not NORMAL?

mmmm interesting so did cheval ever visit dubai? or is he sitting like most of the East illiterate europeans thinking all Arabs are rats ........ now it's time for u chevalier to come out of rat hole

Ha-Ha that is being very nasty to rats
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 09, 2006
dubai girl wrote: It is sinful how some of you have made us American's feel. I do not see American's bashing people on here. It is getting really old, and it is making me really afraid to even be in this country.

If you changed the above to replace American's with Muslims, you present a picture of many Muslims in USA/Europe.

Being a Westerner i can be confident in sayng that we face far less compared to those of other countries.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums