Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes

Topic locked
Funny true story about muslim stereotypes Mar 07, 2012

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes Mar 07, 2012
Is this like...post your Muslim jokes here?

Just asking before I upset anyone.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Funny true story about muslim stereotypes Mar 07, 2012
The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we’d love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the driveway.
event horizon

event horizon wrote:The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we’d love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the driveway.

PMSL. OOOPs

--- Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 am ---

An American decided to write a book about famous Mosques around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to China.

On his first day he was inside a Mosque taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call".

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to Allah. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Japan. There, at a very large Mosque, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he had seen in China and he asked a nearby Holy man what its purpose was. He told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to Allah. "O.K., thank you," said the American.

He then traveled to India, Sri Lanka, Russia, Turkey, Israel, France, Germany,. In every Mosque he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to Pakistan to see if Pakistanis had the same phone. He arrived in Pakistan, and again, in the first Mosque he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "One Rupee per call."

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. "Imam, I have traveled all over World and I have seen this same golden telephone in many Mosques. I am told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but everywhere the price was $10,000 per call."

"Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered, "You are in Pakistan now, son - it is a local call
Bethsmum

event horizon wrote:The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could contribute towards the floods in Pakistan. I said we’d love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the driveway.

Thousands of innocent people i.e human beings, died in those floods! And you tell a joke thats not even funny! What one should laugh at is you had to expose your hateful little self here too! Shameful ! Its like you have taken your clothes off in public and revealed your private self for all to see. And not a pretty sight :oops:

And yet a hint of a joke about Israel, or Jews or the Holocaust, in the same poor taste as yours, would bring you know who down in all their wrath and fury. Tut, tut.
zonker
BANNED

Lighten up Zonker. Your little rant reminded me of a time a couple of years ago when we had floods in Cumbria England. As part of my job I was called forward to receive families into a reception area who had been pulled from the floods and had lost everything. It was particularly traumatic as a local policeman was washed away in the rescue effort. Not on the scale of Pakistan but still very traumatic for everyone involved.
I used to post on JBR community at the time and a friend of mine posted a joke in very bad taste.
I didn't take offence. :roll: Man up.
Bethsmum

We have a bad case of troll infestation in this thread. The anti-Muslims are restless it seems.

zonker wrote:And yet a hint of a joke about Israel, or Jews or the Holocaust, in the same poor taste as yours, would bring you know who down in all their wrath and fury. Tut, tut.

Yes, imagine the equivalent joke about sorry, our gas pipeline only reaches to the kitchen door.. they'll be a collective sense of humour failure and selective quotes for decades about how this is proof of anti-semitism in Muslims!

But hey, 'lighten up' zonkers - why are you being offended about a joke about the floods and an American wanting to give them more water instead of aid/charity?? :roll:

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Disclaimer:
There were no actual people in harmed in the telling of this joke :shock:

Who said Muslims don't have a sense of humour?

Why not pop over to the 'Post Your Jewish Jokes Here!'? I did invite you all a couple of days ago!
Everyone's welcome :D
Bethsmum

Why did Hitler commit suicide? He got the gas bill.

Shaf, why are you so sensitive to Holocaust jokes? Did your grandpa die in it? Did he fall off the watchtower?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Shaf, why are you so sensitive to Holocaust jokes?

Good taste, I would say.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Like how you laugh at wife beating?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Like I laugh at you and BM's wild fantasies about things I haven't written, you mean.

Your hatred is really making you look extremely foolish FD. I remember when you chose to discuss real issues, rather than make up insults about other posters.

Making holocaust jokes to cover up Eh's bad taste joke is what you have been reduced to. I feel sorry for you.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Like I laugh at you and BM's wild fantasies about things I haven't written

Like that blog you just remembered?
Bethsmum

^You're making a fool of yourself yet again BM. I corrected your latest fantasy in the other thread - go and read it and then remove foot from mouth. :roll:

But thanks for making my point for me again - this IS yet another example of you fantasising about something that was not actually posted. Will you ever learn?

eh makes a bad taste joke about a flood that killed hundreds, and you ask zonker to lighten up, and FD makes holocaust jokes. Jokers one and all.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Cheer up sunshine! Put a smile on that big old face of yours for once.
Bethsmum

Having enough laughs at your failures in the other threads. Perhaps that is why your making fun of flood victims and holcaust victims here.

I don't find it funny.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aww cheer up it might never happen!

Would it help if I put my clown suit on for you?
Bethsmum

You mean you're not wearing a clown suit all the time you post? Wow - who would have thought??

Or is it the 'D' cap you're wearing today while the clown suit is being cleaned? ;)

But seriously - I make no apology for not joining you in making fun of victims of floods or hitler. I'll leave that to you and your buddies.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Or is it the 'D' cap you're wearing today while the clown suit is being cleaned?

How about I dig out my nurse's outfit out?
Bethsmum

Do you also have a Bavarian beer maid costume?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

frauleinBM.jpg

I was only learning here FD. I can now carry 4 ltrs in each hand.
Bethsmum

:-). You are awesome!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Why did Hitler commit suicide? He got the gas bill.Shaf, why are you so sensitive to Holocaust jokes? Did your grandpa die in it? Did he fall off the watchtower

You have just put up the video rather than nip the "jokes".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b3_1193360875

I guess the Jews didn't see the "humor" in this:

prince_harry_nazi.jpg
prince_harry_nazi.jpg (25.12 KiB) Viewed 4946 times

Because they certainly had something to say about it:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/6819206/n ... i-costume/
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Give it your best shot BB, what is your best joke? Zonker and Shaf, what is your best joke?

You all seem to have a bottle of vinegar for breakfast. Lets see the laughs!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote: what is your best joke?

The biggest laughs are in the other threads where you're flaying around and desperately trying to find something witty to say - or where eh is hiding and herve is hiding behind BM.

In this thread we are just shaking our heads at how sad you guys are pretending to be funny. You are funny, but not funny ha, ha.

Grow up.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman ,

You really are a disgusting creature aren't you? As you claimed, you aren't even Jewish, but defend the Jews, yet find humor in offensive Jewish jokes. Just how does that work, other than expose you for the hypocrite you are?

Don't be sending out invites to people to join you in that cesspool you dwell in.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora - he only posted the holocaust joke to aid eh's joke about Pakistan.

I.e. - just the latest in the usual tactic of smoke and mirrors - but this time exposing his hypocrisy even more than usual. Sad.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Its futile. Laughing is healthy people!

Everybody have a great day! :-).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

When you go to Israel FD do you sit around and tell offensive holocaust jokes and everyone ends up having a big laugh? Why don't you depart the plaine wearing an armband with a swatstika on it next time you go and just tell everyone it's a joke!!!! And then get back to us and tell us how it worked out for you. That's if you live to tell about it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Actually Israeli Jews tell me Holocaust jokes. Being able to laugh at yourself is a great ability. They also tell Moshe jokes, I still have to hear the first Mo joke...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums