Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes

Topic locked
Re: Funny true story about muslim stereotypes Mar 10, 2012
Cramming doughnuts into one of his orifices is the one few things shafique has control over in his life.

Being a control freak, doughnut eating isn't satisfying the urge of a glutton but is where shafique's impulse to control others is lived out.

Not answering shafique's questions to numerous threads must make shafique run...err, drive to the nearest Dunkin Doughnuts every time.

Shafique can thank me for his third chin.

At least the jelly doughnuts answer his questions. Keep stuffing them down. Those doughnuts obey you, shafique, and you have absolute control over their lives (unlike in reality where you have no control over anything beyond the reach of your jelly encrusted, pudgy fingers).

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes Mar 10, 2012
Good to see that you are sharing BM's failure - but glad to see you are using the British spelling. Well done.

Zonkers has a theory that you're actually a Pakistani living in the States. Now, given that there are some Pakistani Christians .. this would explain your obsession with Muslims and your cowardice when it comes to questions about the Bible... perhaps you're a convert to Christianity and don't know your religion.

Anyway - if it makes you happy to write so much about my supposed eating habits, so be it. It is a shame you can't answer simple questions about American Christian Terrorists and Jewish Religious Terrorists - let alone own up to your view of salvation.

You're just swimming in shame aren't you? Insults are all you have. Sad boy.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes Mar 10, 2012
shafique wrote:Zonkers

Er it's Zonker. I don't think there are two of him. Are your double chins giving you double vision?

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm ---

event horizon wrote:Cramming doughnuts into one of his orifices is the one few things shafique has control over in his life.

Being a control freak, doughnut eating isn't satisfying the urge of a glutton but is where shafique's impulse to control others is lived out.

Not answering shafique's questions to numerous threads must make shafique run...err, drive to the nearest Dunkin Doughnuts every time.

Shafique can thank me for his third chin.

At least the jelly doughnuts answer his questions. Keep stuffing them down. Those doughnuts obey you, shafique, and you have absolute control over their lives (unlike in reality where you have no control over anything beyond the reach of your jelly encrusted, pudgy fingers).

EH, I have to give it to you, you are funny.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm ---

shafique wrote:Zonkers has a theory that you're actually a Pakistani living in the States. Now, given that there are some Pakistani Christians .. this would explain your obsession with Muslims and your cowardice when it comes to questions about the Bible... perhaps you're a convert to Christianity and don't know your religion.

Is that what Zonkers reckons? Shafique and Zonkers seem to be big mates lately.

LMFAO!

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm ---

shafique wrote: you silly mare.

Oh er Mrs!
Bethsmum

Re: Funny True Story About Muslim Stereotypes Mar 11, 2012
shafique wrote:Zonkers has a theory that you're actually a Pakistani living in the States. Now, given that there are some Pakistani Christians .. this would explain your obsession with Muslims and your cowardice when it comes to questions about the Bible... perhaps you're a convert to Christianity and don't know your religion.
That is possible.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

But highly unlikely!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum ,

It can be Zonkers for Shaf! There is no need for you to correct him!
BTW, even if Shaf had a double chin, which I never for a moment think he has, that never gives anyone double vision. What a silly thing to say :roll:

So you are not doing any more PMSL. Has EH's non-jokes lost their sting? This time it was just LMFAO, I see. :shock:

A lot of cows died in the Paki floods too. Lets hear a joke about them :P
zonker
BANNED

Re: Funny true story about muslim stereotypes Mar 11, 2012
What do you call 5 million Pakistanis under the sea?
A good start.

A construction worker walks into a bar. He orders a beer, chugs it back, and bellows, "All you guys on this side of the bar are a bunch of fairies!" A sudden silence descends.

After a moment he asks "Anyone got a problem with that?" The silence lengthens.

He then chugs back another beer and growls, "And all you guys on the other side of the bar are all scum!" Once again, the bar is silent.

He looks around belligerently and roars, "Anyone got a problem with that?" A Pakistani man gets up from his stool unsteadily and starts to walk towards the man.

"You got a problem, buddy?"

"Oh no; I'm just on the wrong side of the bar."
event horizon

zonker wrote:Has EH's non-jokes lost their sting

Er no, not going by the latest. LOL

--- Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 am ---

zonker wrote:It can be Zonkers for Shaf!

What a little sweetie you are!

--- Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:09 am ---

zonker wrote:even if Shaf had a double chin, which I never for a moment think he has

Oh he has, :D

--- Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:10 am ---

zonker wrote: What a silly thing to say

That's me, a silly billy! :D

--- Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 am ---

zonker wrote:A lot of cows died in the Paki floods too. Lets hear a joke about them

I'll leave that to EH. My jokes aren't nearly as funny as his. PMSL

--- Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 am ---

Is it all jokes that upset you Zonker, or just ones about Pakistanis?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Is it all jokes that upset you Zonker, or just ones about Pakistanis?

You know what upsets me dont you? :wink:
zonker
BANNED

n/m...
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

zonker wrote:You know what upsets me dont you

Yes I do Zonker. I'm sorry that I upset you, it wasn't intentional. Yes, we were good friends once and it was fun.

I'll miss you. Goodbye
Bethsmum

Goodbye BM.

Not all Pakis are bad :)
zonker
BANNED

Re: Funny true story about muslim stereotypes Mar 12, 2012
event horizon

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules