Im So Depressed

Topic locked
im so depressed Jan 10, 2006
im so fucken depressed in the usa, and i want to move to dubai. but my paretns dont want to.... we visit dubai like 4 tiems a year. im so fuckne pissd. someone help me

baba90
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 10, 2006
hi , just learn to enjoy the place u r living - think abt N number of people whose life time dream is to get settled in US ... u know i was feeling so depressed when i moved in here some 3 months back ... now somehow
i got used to this life ... by the way r r staying with ur family there or alone?
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 11, 2006
iv been living in the usa for my whole life... and i all i see (not to offend anyone) are ignorant,rude, racist people around me. because of my beliefes in islam i have heard of many comments towards me regarding my religion. and yes i do live with my paretns because i am not yet an adult. in dubai i find life more welcoming and more interesting. here in the usa you are working your whole life and have no time for freedom.

also i love the fact that dubai is a muslim country. but still you get to see many other nationalities bringin their culture and religion to dubai. it makes dubai more social.
baba90
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2006
I can understand why you are so depressed in the USA brother/sister,
I mean look how its taught you to become vulgar like them :(
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2006
im not vulgur..... shakira are u goin through pms?
baba90
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2006
baba90 wrote:im not vulgur..... shakira are u goin through pms?

HAHAHAAHA now that's really messed up dude! First it was really rude to ask her that question. Second since u told us you are not an adult-no,no,no I aint telling u that u arent mature but asking u to think practically. US has one of the great justice system in the world-no doubt about it. Anybody tells anything at ur face(especially after 9/11 ppl are paranoid), get some witness and yes good thing of US is the lawyers there after assessing the situation can sue the guy who insulted u and yes they Wont take a cent from u even after u LOSE the case but in Canada u do :( yes yes else I would have made monnie. Now back to the topic. Dubai is muslim land - true, but do U really think there are rational ppl here? If the love among muslim bro were so much there wouldnt have been iran iraq war, gulf war 1&2 and black September. Yes read about black september to see ur own bros insulted by their bros. SO what am I getting at? My point is here if a local Arab or worst a local sheikh insults u racially, I bet by Jove I will put my whole money I have to bet if u eva get any justice. My final advice- Wait till the time is ripe like me and u will enjoy the fruit. Learn why are ur parents hesitant and what's ur plan in Dubai.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
The USA in particular is the main point from which sin and all things anti-God tend to emanate.

It is an evil country hell bent on destroying God's planet. It is a scurge. I spit on the US... They make a mockery of everything and everyone. I lived in Canada for a long time so I know very well the USA's evil. My city was a one hour drive away.

The US is decadent. The US is evil. The US is a scurge.

I spit on the US government and its evangelists and jews. I curse them.

Disclaimer --> When I say US, I mean the "authorities", "gouvernment", evangelist leaders, jews (they all all zionist swine).
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
HAHAHAAHA now that's really messed up dude! First it was really rude to ask her that question. Second since u told us you are not an adult-no,no,no I aint telling u that u arent mature but asking u to think practically. US has one of the great justice system in the world-no doubt about it. Anybody tells anything at ur face(especially after 9/11 ppl are paranoid), get some witness and yes good thing of US is the lawyers there after assessing the situation can sue the guy who insulted u and yes they Wont take a cent from u even after u LOSE the case but in Canada u do yes yes else I would have made monnie. Now back to the topic. Dubai is muslim land - true, but do U really think there are rational ppl here? If the love among muslim bro were so much there wouldnt have been iran iraq war, gulf war 1&2 and black September. Yes read about black september to see ur own bros insulted by their bros. SO what am I getting at? My point is here if a local Arab or worst a local sheikh insults u racially, I bet by Jove I will put my whole money I have to bet if u eva get any justice. My final advice- Wait till the time is ripe like me and u will enjoy the fruit. Learn why are ur parents hesitant and what's ur plan in Dubai.

Jeez....

1-A little unimportant fact: USA and Europe inbetween them have been responsible for 85% of the violent deaths in the 20th century. Europe has invented racism/imperialism/colonialism which many countries still suffer from it's aftermath today.

2-Black September...... so what? Catholics and Protestants have been at eachother's throats for centuries (still are in Ireland). Does that tell you that all catholics/protestants are "violent" people?

3-please don't dwell on the Hollywood stories and whatever incidents the media brings up. Muslims were and still are being discriminated against in the worst ways, and under the cloak of the law.

If you're unlucky enough to come across a Shiekh, and somehow piss him/her off, and for him to racially insult you, it would be the end of it anyway. Whereas in the US you'd get an FBI agent ready to shoot you in the head if you resist him arresting you and screweing your home, all based on your race and religion and under the protection of the law.

Gimme a break.

Yeah, the legal system might be better in the US, generally speaking, but certianly not when it comes to muslims, and don't you quote "sponsored" media charades, I'm talking about everyday discrimination.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 12, 2006
Liban wrote:The USA in particular is the main point from which sin and all things anti-God tend to emanate.

It is an evil country hell bent on destroying God's planet. It is a scurge. I spit on the US... They make a mockery of everything and everyone. I lived in Canada for a long time so I know very well the USA's evil. My city was a one hour drive away.

The US is decadent. The US is evil. The US is a scurge.

I spit on the US government and its evangelists and jews. I curse them.

Disclaimer --> When I say US, I mean the "authorities", "gouvernment", evangelist leaders, jews (they all all zionist swine).

Liban, has God talked to you lately and told you that the US is a scourge on his creation? This kind of hateful talk sounds like the rhetoric you'd hear from an over-zealous cleric who wants to poison the minds of Muslim youth and turn them into jihadists. Scary.

Well, it is a shame that you are so filled with hate for the US. I don't like what the US has become because of its super-capitalist ideals, but the US has a lot going for it in other ways. For example, innovation and personal freedom and democracy.

Most of the Muslim world seems backward when it comes to innovation, individual freedom and democracy. There are groups of Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up to slaughter innocent people. Despite this, you won't catch me saying that I hate the Muslim world. As a white Western woman I am biased against here, but you won't catch me saying that I hate this place. Why? Because I choose to understand where other people are coming from and what shapes their views. Even if I don't agree with them, at least I have some respect and understanding.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:
Liban, has God talked to you lately and told you that the US is a scourge on his creation? This kind of hateful talk sounds like the rhetoric you'd hear from an over-zealous cleric who wants to poison the minds of Muslim youth and turn them into jihadists. Scary.

Well, it is a shame that you are so filled with hate for the US. I don't like what the US has become because of its super-capitalist ideals, but the US has a lot going for it in other ways. For example, innovation and personal freedom and democracy.

Most of the Muslim world seems backward when it comes to innovation, individual freedom and democracy. There are groups of Islamic terrorists blowing themselves up to slaughter innocent people. Despite this, you won't catch me saying that I hate the Muslim world. As a white Western woman I am biased against here, but you won't catch me saying that I hate this place. Why? Because I choose to understand where other people are coming from and what shapes their views. Even if I don't agree with them, at least I have some respect and understanding.

1) Zealot?? Hmmm... I don't think so... So what the hell is George Bush?

2) US full of freedom? Hmm... Yep, you are not a Muslim I see. Ask a Muslim "living" in the US if he/she feels free.

3) Blowing yourself up to slauter innocent people? Hmm... As per law, all Israelis are supposed to be ready to be called into draft at any time, so they are all targets. Americans in Iraq? They are invadors, invadors should die. What else? Chechens fighting against Russian invadors, ditto...

Before you speak, think, roll your tongue seven times your mouth, and then say something. (French expression).

The West will fall and the Arab Nation will rise and the western world shall feel the wrath of a people put down for so long.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 12, 2006
Let's hope it doesn't come down to that... because the results would be quite bad for the Arab world.

I'm certain it won't because it is only little freaky groups of radical people who want war with the West. They are the minority, thankfully.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2006
Liban wrote:
The West will fall and the Arab Nation will rise and the western world shall feel the wrath of a people put down for so long.

Isnt that hypocrisy? If u were so anti-west why the hell did u become a canadian citizen? Enjoyed the fruits of Canadian freedom and welfare and now u go back to a Gulf state and preach ur hatred against west. Sheer Hypocrisy. :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
Tell me about it Sniper. I wish Canadian immigration would weed such people out.

No wonder Western countries are afraid. They welcome Arabs in to join the society, only to find out they are full of hate and some try to harm. Very sad.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:Let's hope it doesn't come down to that... because the results would be quite bad for the Arab world.

I'm certain it won't because it is only little freaky groups of radical people who want war with the West. They are the minority, thankfully.

Keep dreaming..... Arab armies once reached Vienna and Southern France and can do it again, once the meddling in our affairs by your overlords stop.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Isnt that hypocrisy? If u were so anti-west why the hell did u become a canadian citizen? Enjoyed the fruits of Canadian freedom and welfare and now u go back to a Gulf state and preach ur hatred against west. Sheer Hypocrisy. :x

If I had enjoyed the "freedom" and "openess" I endured in the West, then I would still be there.

I am an open and respectful person. But most Westerners I have known have left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

Thats not to say that all Westerners are the same. I will not generalize like Kanelli or whatever his/her name is. I know quite a few and they are very friendly, sweet, and likeable people.

Inshallah, God spares those people and takes them way out of harms way when we Arabs rise up or on Judgement Day.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:No wonder Western countries are afraid. They welcome Arabs in to join the society, only to find out they are full of hate and some try to harm. Very sad.

Thankyou very much Mr. Generalisation...

Now look who's sad...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
ok liban, talking abt religious tolerance and freedom ... let us just look how many mosques and hindu temples are there in US and how many churches and hindu temples have they allowed in the middle east - very less compared to the former - does this spark anything in ur tiny head - even then u won't accept - islam is a great religion but its muslims like u who makes a mess of it by insulting other cultures and its becos of people like u, the whole world sees muslim people in the wrong perspective

and no one culture can raise above others and wish to rule the world ... unless u learn to coexist and tolerage with others, its going to be a doom to the whole humanity
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 13, 2006
Learn how to read Liban - I said SOME.

You won't win a competition about who is more tolerant - I'd win hands down.

As I told you, I have Arab friends in Canada and elsewhere. None of them talk the way you talk, thankfully.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:Learn how to read Liban - I said SOME.

You won't win a competition about who is more tolerant - I'd win hands down.

As I told you, I have Arab friends in Canada and elsewhere. None of them talk the way you talk, thankfully.

1) Re-read my response with your quote. The word SOME is not there. Now you learn how to read.. 8)

2) Whatever makes you sleep better at night...

3) Does having Arab freinds make you feel better about being a bigot?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:Tell me about it Sniper. I wish Canadian immigration would weed such people out.

No wonder Western countries are afraid. They welcome Arabs in to join the society, only to find out they are full of hate and some try to harm. Very sad.

oi

keep you ill-informed opinions to yourself. Who said western countries are affraid?

I'll tell you what we fear, is the arseholes who fly into building and those that strap bombs to themselves killing innocent people.

The other 99.9% of Arabs are peaceful law abiding citizens, and yes the west welcomes them with open arms, we do not fear them.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 13, 2006
Mayflower wrote:ok liban, talking abt religious tolerance and freedom ... let us just look how many mosques and hindu temples are there in US and how many churches and hindu temples have they allowed in the middle east - very less compared to the former - does this spark anything in ur tiny head - even then u won't accept - islam is a great religion but its muslims like u who makes a mess of it by insulting other cultures and its becos of people like u, the whole world sees muslim people in the wrong perspective

and no one culture can raise above others and wish to rule the world ... unless u learn to coexist and tolerage with others, its going to be a doom to the whole humanity

And lets look at how all the mosques in the US are being watched as part of their great Patriot Act...

Now lets look at the chruches in Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.... Now one of them is under surveillance. Not a single Christian expat has been fingerprinted or imprisoned or deported as part of some Patriot Act in those countries.

Yes, lets speak of tolerence.

And before you speak of Saudi, as most non-Muslims like to... Lets see, Saudi is our Holy Land. Now, how many mosques are there in the cradle of Catholicism?? The Vatican?? Hmm... Yes, I see...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
You disagreeing with me does not make me a bigot.

Read again - SOME is there. If you doubt me, I'll tell you again. I don't paint all Arabs with the same brush. My beef is with hateful fanatics who spew venom at the West.

Arniegang - the Sept. 11 terrorists lived in the States and interacted with American citizens. Many people thought they were nice guys and harmless. Imagine how it feels to take the metro in London and wonder if more bombs will go off? Lots of perfectly innocent Muslims living in the city, but who knew that there were others aiming to kill people? How are people supposed to trust? How can people tell who is dangerous and who isn't? The terrorists love this, and they are making the situation terrible for the GOOD Muslims living in the country. I'm surprised that I even have to explain this.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 13, 2006
Liban wrote:
1) Zealot?? Hmmm... I don't think so... So what the hell is George Bush?

2) US full of freedom? Hmm... Yep, you are not a Muslim I see. Ask a Muslim "living" in the US if he/she feels free.

3) Blowing yourself up to slauter innocent people? Hmm... As per law, all Israelis are supposed to be ready to be called into draft at any time, so they are all targets. Americans in Iraq? They are invadors, invadors should die. What else? Chechens fighting against Russian invadors, ditto...

Before you speak, think, roll your tongue seven times your mouth, and then say something. (French expression).

And liban

the same goes for you my friend. The west will fall - yea right, dream on.

"the Arab nation will rise" thats piss funny, it wasn't that long ago Iran and Iraq was kicking the crap out of each other.
arniegang

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli

maybe its just your english, but you are making it sound more generalised regarding arabs as a whole as opposed the the minority of extremists. anyway we do not really fear them. It just concerns us.

And please dont preach to me about the london bombings, my daughter at university walked past the place the bus that blew up only 15 mins before it went off. She lives in the same street.
arniegang

Jan 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:
And liban

"the Arab nation will rise" thats piss funny, it wasn't that long ago Iran and Iraq was kicking the crap out of each other.

1) Thats what they said of the Egyptians, Greece, Persia, Rome, Austro-Hungary, Napoleon's empire, the Ottomons, the Third Reich, the USSR... They all fell. Thats what large empires do. They last, they do, they fall...

2) Iran is not an Arab country, so I fail to uderstand your point here.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
Liban wrote:
Mayflower wrote:ok liban, talking abt religious tolerance and freedom ... let us just look how many mosques and hindu temples are there in US and how many churches and hindu temples have they allowed in the middle east - very less compared to the former - does this spark anything in ur tiny head - even then u won't accept - islam is a great religion but its muslims like u who makes a mess of it by insulting other cultures and its becos of people like u, the whole world sees muslim people in the wrong perspective

And lets look at how all the mosques in the US are being watched as part of their great Patriot Act...

Now lets look at the chruches in Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.... Now one of them is under surveillance. Not a single Christian expat has been fingerprinted or imprisoned or deported as part of some Patriot Act in those countries.

Yes, lets speak of tolerence.

And before you speak of Saudi, as most non-Muslims like to... Lets see, Saudi is our Holy Land. Now, how many mosques are there in the cradle of Catholicism?? The Vatican?? Hmm... Yes, I see...

The answer is easy Liban - the westerners you speak of ie us, are not going around with bombs straped to their bodies, thats why we are not being watched.

your extremists rants Liban are of serious concern.
arniegang

Jan 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:You disagreeing with me does not make me a bigot.

Read again - SOME is there. If you doubt me, I'll tell you again. I don't paint all Arabs with the same brush. My beef is with hateful fanatics who spew venom at the West.

Arniegang - the Sept. 11 terrorists lived in the States and interacted with American citizens. Many people thought they were nice guys and harmless. Imagine how it feels to take the metro in London and wonder if more bombs will go off? Lots of perfectly innocent Muslims living in the city, but who knew that there were others aiming to kill people? How are people supposed to trust? How can people tell who is dangerous and who isn't? The terrorists love this, and they are making the situation terrible for the GOOD Muslims living in the country. I'm surprised that I even have to explain this.

Its all sad, I agree. Death is not a good thing.

However nothing can compare to the largest terrorist action ever undertaken in the history of mankind. THE BALFOUR DECLARATION. This initiated the creation of Israel and the carnage that followed.

Shame on you too.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
Liban wrote:
arniegang wrote:
And liban

1) Thats what they said of the Egyptians, Greece, Persia, Rome, Austro-Hungary, Napoleon's empire, the Ottomons, the Third Reich, the USSR... They all fell. Thats what large empires do. They last, they do, they fall...

2) Iran is not an Arab country, so I fail to uderstand your point here.

ohhhhhhh are we talking Arabic here or Muslim lol???
arniegang

Jan 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:
The answer is easy Liban - the westerners you speak of ie us, are not going around with bombs straped to their bodies, thats why we are not being watched.

your extremists rants Liban are of serious concern.

No westerners do not strap bombs on themselves. Their money allows them to develop bombs and means to deliver them. Thats how they blow us up.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:

ohhhhhhh are we talking Arabic here or Muslim lol???

I never referenced an Islamic Caliphate. That is an unattainable dream at this stage. I refer to the Arab Nation.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums