Christ's Priest Sex Abuse

Topic locked
Christ's Priest Sex Abuse Oct 17, 2006
It is estimated that the Catholic Church scandal last year cost the church Half a billion dollars (Thats equivalent to 490 billions $ defence budget of america). Where did the church get the money to make these payments? Whatever the church may say the money probably came from contributions individuals made to support their church.

Problems with pedophile priests go back at least two decades in the U.S. Catholic Church. This phenomenon in not limitd ot the Us only and widespread implications even with churches in Malaysia.

See the Timeline of pedophile priests below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/catholic_crisis/timeline.html

viewsoniczee
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 17, 2006
With all due respect viewsonic, I appreciate what you are communicating about the goodness of Islam. I only hope that in the process you will not go about disrespecting other religions and put them down. As a Muslim myself I do not believe that by airing the laundry of other religions you will make Islam look better in any way or bring greater credibility to yourself and the message you are trying to convey.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 17, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:With all due respect viewsonic, I appreciate what you are communicating about the goodness of Islam. I only hope that in the process you will not go about disrespecting other religions and put them down. As a Muslim myself I do not believe that by airing the laundry of other religions you will make Islam look better in any way or bring greater credibility to yourself and the message you are trying to convey.

this doesnt seem to be my personal opinion. But these are issues that are plaging the World and need to dealt with firmly. The Sexual abuse cases can not be sidelined as this affects us all. And we should be prepared ti deal with it and inform others of hypocrites hiding in the church who are not only demonizing christianity but also religion.

What i would like to see people condem such perverted activities and be more aware as this can happen to any one.

No offence is intended to anyone.
viewsoniczee
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 17, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:With all due respect viewsonic, I appreciate what you are communicating about the goodness of Islam. I only hope that in the process you will not go about disrespecting other religions and put them down. As a Muslim myself I do not believe that by airing the laundry of other religions you will make Islam look better in any way or bring greater credibility to yourself and the message you are trying to convey.

Great point PrettyPenny :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 17, 2006
i agree with prettypenny
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 17, 2006
PP is right on this one, however any child abuse, where ever it is should be highlighted, it's unaccpetable in any case or by anyone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:PP is right on this one, however any child abuse, where ever it is should be highlighted, it's unaccpetable in any case or by anyone.

damnn you for real with your post????

when i saw ur nick on this topic ... i was like there goes another person thats gonna be lyricaly fucked up by choco ...

hmmm impressive .
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums