Cant We Stop Bashing Each Others Religion??

Topic locked
Cant we stop bashing each others religion?? Sep 12, 2005
cant we stop fault finding from the religion we are not in???

cant we just for once try to look for good instead of bad ???

who cares really if our belief is diffrent?? arent we all the same in dimensions
feelings, organs and senses???

our beliefs belongs to our heart ... and we share it by showing good and love not by shoving the word and making enemies ...

we can guide people who needs guidance and say thank you lord for touching his heart....

while we can love and understand those who are reluctant to recieve and and pray for God All Mighty that please set him on the right track ....

if we both are devotees from 2 diffrent religion why cant we just sit .. and discuss the simillarity of our religion and exchange good stories of salvation instead of climbing up on our horses and try to engage on a heated debate ....

if religion is what we want to sell or spread .. then why do we loose our civility ??? why do we become sarcastic ??? why do we question others belief knowing that they would do the same ... why cant we just respect each other ... and pray to The Almighty God that he be always safe and be saved regardless of he's belief because at the end of the day .... if we look at things hard enough we do all Glorify and Pray to one GOD ! One Supreme Being .. the one who created heaven and earth, the ONE who Gave moses the 10 Commandments, Father of the only begotten SON Jesus Christ our Lord .... and also the Same GOD who Talked to Prophet Mohammad...

We are all brothers created by one GOD ... we fight amongs each other just to prove who loves HIM more ... but the truth is .... HE just want us to LOVE each other First .......

I dont know what came to me .. but yes its me Major Pain ... its sad that we fight about religion like cats in heat ... on our goal to glorify our own religion we commit Sins in the process ... Guys ... Lets talk about how good stuff !!!! ... and i apologize to those who i had diss and bashed before but but again cross me and i would diss and bash you again with no second thoughts hahahahahahah

peace !!!

Time to give love people !!!!

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 12, 2005
For once Major, I agree with you.

Well said!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 12, 2005
amen, mashallah, etc- yes please :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2005
I totally 100% agree.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2005
"When will there be peace on earth? When the earth falls to pieces!" Tupac
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Oct 10, 2005
i agree with u and thanx
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

:) Nov 10, 2005
Man... Keep up the good Stuff
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 10, 2005
people who r truly religious wont fight at all! only those with political motivation fight with each other !!!
when they have a shortage of issue they grab religion as a weapon.
Its sad even in this century we have stone age people amongst us disguising themselves as protectors of religion.
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 09, 2005
couldn't have put it better myself!

what gets me is how people of all different religions preach that peace and tolerance are a part of their belief but are willing to go out and kill to defend those beliefs.

Hmm.. isn't that just a teeny bit hypocritical?
moonbaby
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 10, 2005
well obviously if you have people constantly ATTACKING your religion to such an extent that THEY become violent, your not gonna shutup and say 'peace man'!!!
shaakira
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2005
It's too easy to say that. You'd have to look at why a person would attack someone else's religion in the first place. Is someone trying to enforce their religion upon someone else? Always gets a negative reaction. Are people using their religion as an excuse to abuse others? Always a negative reaction.

If people just stopped nit picking and got with their own thing, no-one would have a problem.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 09, 2006
It's not the religion...but the closely knitted relationship with God.
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2006
Godbless! :wink:
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2006
Here's an interesting thought.

I would bet if the majority on here all actually met up for a drink and social, everyone would get on just fine, have a good time and no dissagrements.

It makes you wonder doesnt it

The only exception i would make would be setting up a "tote" for who would be first to punch who -

I will give be giving odds on "evens" for Choc and Linda at this moment

Sooooooooooo

Place your bets please............................

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 09, 2006
ok first bet is in - its meeeee. I am putting 100Dhs on choc to be first off

"If you want a princess fit you got one, I can princess slap you from here into tomorrow! You're attitude and blatant racist attitudes towards certain people is disgusting. You have double standards"

I do my homework hehehehehehehehe

so odds have now shifted

Linda - Evens

Choc - 2-1 Fav
arniegang

Jan 10, 2006
To paraphrase a quote I can't remember the source of :

"Religious wars are fights over whose invisible friend is stronger!"

Wasalaam (Peace)
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 10, 2006
arniegang wrote:ok first bet is in - its meeeee. I am putting 100Dhs on choc to be first off

"If you want a princess fit you got one, I can princess slap you from here into tomorrow! You're attitude and blatant racist attitudes towards certain people is disgusting. You have double standards"

I do my homework hehehehehehehehe

so odds have now shifted

Linda - Evens

Choc - 2-1 Fav

I forfeit the match :lol:

The contender is a light-weight who learned jabbing blindly last week. It would be a massacre!! :lol:

I'm too nice to do that :twisted:
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 10, 2006
Really???

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jan 10, 2006
ok the odds have changed due to the fact that one of the contenders who was previously considered to be into "internet agro" now admits to being a tiger cat

Linda Evens

Choc 4-1 on Fav

keep it up Choc baby, i'm up 300 Dhs

:wink: :wink:
arniegang

Jan 11, 2006
Alrite back to topic else will be locked :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums