Gay-Themed Movies

Topic locked
Gay-Themed Movies Jun 19, 2006
anyways people....this is a post to collect as much of gay-themed movie names as i can. ill post 5 movies, and you have to post another 5,if you can, with the same theme.

please...no immature flamers. if this subject offends you look away. there is many out there who actually enjoy it. flame, and ill burn you with it! :evil:

not to sound violent, but common. be an adult about it and MOVE ON!

- A home at the end of the world
- my own private idaho
- brokeback mountain
- mysterios skin
- get real

there, those are the ones i watched and loved. i can squeeze 'interview with the vampire' with them, but the whole movie was hints, nothing straightforward.

brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 19, 2006
Give me time to work on a few, but my favourite has to be:

Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Give me time to work on a few, but my favourite has to be:

Commendations on your tastes Chocs. You ever get a chance to go watch the real stage show?

I also liked 'To Wong Fu' - excuse spelling.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 19, 2006
Debbie Does Dallas

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 19, 2006
Philadelphia .. a great flick
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
wow brutal...i never thought ud put a theme about gay movies.

well most of the gay movies i watched was all becuz of u !

soo i dont have any names for u ..sorri hun! :)
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

hehe Jun 21, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:wow brutal...i never thought ud put a theme about gay movies.

lol..well..i needed some new movies for my collection and the internet is no help watsoever. so i thought maybe the nice ppl in here would do me a favor. :D
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

philadilphia Jun 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Philadelphia .. a great flick

ya...tom hanks acting was superb in that one...i would say as good as Forrest Gump, again, one of my favorites! :lol:

if you guys havent notice...im kinda of a movie junkie, freak, call it what you want...im hooked!
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

TAPQD Jun 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Give me time to work on a few, but my favourite has to be:

:lol: ..heard about this one...been told its funny as hell.

well...watching cross dressers is always entertaining...thankyou for reminding me of it! :wink:
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

wel?? Jun 21, 2006
arniegang wrote:Debbie Does Dallas

wasnt that about those chearleaders sluts who sleep around with their bosses. ekh, not my thing.

thanks anyways!
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 21, 2006
Femme Fatale...........first scene I was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............it's lesbos though......................BTW r u citizen of UAE? Cos u know how th human minds work......some months back there was gay marriage incident in UAE ....NO NO NO....I am not implying u r one of em...........but were u there?..... :lol: Just jk
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: wel?? Jun 21, 2006
brutal-romance wrote:
arniegang wrote:Debbie Does Dallas

wasnt that about those chearleaders sluts who sleep around with their bosses. ekh, not my thing.

thanks anyways!

how come i never watched that one? :shock:
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 21, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:wow brutal...i never thought ud put a theme about gay movies.

interesting 8)
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 21, 2006
Moester wrote:

interesting 8)

yeah..i dont watch gay themed movies..i always feel uncomfortable...well brutal..aka. my bestfren...kinds...forced me to watch it...lol...

hop that explains y its interesting!! hehehe :lol: :wink:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Films Jun 21, 2006
The Talented Mr Ripley was all a bit odd for me...

Im sure there were quite a few references in there..
thorntonashley
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:
Moester wrote:

interesting 8)

yeah..i dont watch gay themed movies..i always feel uncomfortable...well brutal..aka. my bestfren...kinds...forced me to watch it...lol...

hop that explains y its interesting!! hehehe :lol: :wink:

yeah i understand now, thank you
a little disappointed i have to say
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

oh ya! Jun 23, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Femme Fatale...........first scene I was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............it's lesbos though......................BTW r u citizen of UAE? Cos u know how th human minds work......some months back there was gay marriage incident in UAE ....NO NO NO....I am not implying u r one of em...........but were u there?..... :lol: Just jk

wish i was there man. actually, i havent heard a thing about them since that day. anyone knows what happend to them?!
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Re: oh ya! Jun 23, 2006
brutal-romance wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Femme Fatale...........first scene I was like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............it's lesbos though......................BTW r u citizen of UAE? Cos u know how th human minds work......some months back there was gay marriage incident in UAE ....NO NO NO....I am not implying u r one of em...........but were u there?..... :lol: Just jk

wish i was there man. actually, i havent heard a thing about them since that day. anyone knows what happend to them?!

What u didnt hear? they were given hormone therapy and there was scandal were police were exchanging the marriage photos and laughing their asses off...
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Films Jul 11, 2006
thorntonashley wrote:The Talented Mr Ripley was all a bit odd for me...

Im sure there were quite a few references in there..

That's not a gay movie anyway.... it's psycho..
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Jul 11, 2006
Well Brutal, I don't know if this counts.. but how about Queer as Folk.. I have watched some episodes from the American version when I was in Turkey last summer... the strange thing is that they broadcasted it on National TV Station :?: it even included obscene s.ex shots...
And by the way, when saying "Gay Themed Movies" do you mean that the entire moive should be around "gay" charecters?

How about Transamerica?
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Jul 11, 2006
I forgot to mention.. Angels in America .... Al Pacino's performance was terrific.. who could have thought that Pacino would ever be in a gay movie? and playing a gay charecter..?
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Aug 15, 2006
Metallioum wrote:Well Brutal, I don't know if this counts.. but how about Queer as Folk.. I have watched some episodes from the American version when I was in Turkey last summer... the strange thing is that they broadcasted it on National TV Station :?: it even included obscene s.ex shots...
And by the way, when saying "Gay Themed Movies" do you mean that the entire moive should be around "gay" charecters?

How about Transamerica?

yeah..i have the 1st 2 seasons...its an amazing show. have to say peter paige is my favorite actor in it. hes the only REAL homo in the show. other than justin but that kid gets on my nerves.

and yes, when i say gay-themed movei i mean it should be revolved around that. something like 'late bloomers', oe 'edge of seventeen'.
a freind told me that a movie called 'saved' is gay-themed as well but it only mentioned a 5 minute feature about the main character x-boyfreind who tunred out gay. that was annoying as hell cuz the movie sucked bit time. mandy fu.cking moore ruined everything.

heard alot about 'Transamerica'...i'll make sure to watch it. thanks for the reminder. ;)
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 15, 2006
brutal-romance wrote:
Metallioum wrote:Well Brutal, I don't know if this counts.. but how about Queer as Folk.. I have watched some episodes from the American version when I was in Turkey last summer... the strange thing is that they broadcasted it on National TV Station :?: it even included obscene s.ex shots...

How about Transamerica?

yeah..i have the 1st 2 seasons...its an amazing show. have to say peter paige is my favorite actor in it. hes the only REAL homo in the show. other than justin but that kid gets on my nerves.

and yes, when i say gay-themed movei i mean it should be revolved around that. something like 'late bloomers', oe 'edge of seventeen'.
a freind told me that a movie called 'saved' is gay-themed as well but it only mentioned a 5 minute feature about the main character x-boyfreind who tunred out gay. that was annoying as hell cuz the movie sucked bit time. mandy fu.cking moore ruined everything.

heard alot about 'Transamerica'...i'll make sure to watch it. thanks for the reminder. ;)

I do not know if you guys mentioned that earlier (did nto have the time to check :lol: ) how about "Angels in America"?
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Aug 15, 2006
Metallioum wrote:I forgot to mention.. Angels in America .... Al Pacino's performance was terrific.. who could have thought that Pacino would ever be in a gay movie? and playing a gay charecter..?

wow...im sure glad you replied on my post metallioum...although i have a huge knowledge over every show or movie out there...i have never heard of 'angels in america' and im greatly ashamed of myself. thanks for introducing me to it...i read the plot outline and watched the trailer...and so far im in love with it even before watching the thing.

and if you're shocked to see Al Pacino in a gay movie how about seeing Brendan Fraiser in one then. its a movie called "Gods and monsters" and its about the breif relationship his character had with the director of "Frankestein" and "Bride of Frankestein"...although i need to warn you thers no hot s.ex scenes...it talks about the struggle of homo.se.xuality and aging with it...which is why i prefer it. i tend to love watching movies that revolve around the hardship of homo.se.xuality rather than the se.xual feast in it..cuz its closer to reality.
brutal-romance
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 15, 2006
Boys Don't Cry
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk