Visa Issues

Topic locked
Re: Visa Issues Jul 14, 2012
Thank you so much chocoholic I will try to reached them....

prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jul 18, 2012
prettymheeia , any update regarding your case.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa issues Jul 18, 2012
dsg,honestly I've been screwed up totally,I tried to called lots of numbers from MOL but still it just same,no one is answering my call and its hard to call over long distances..

I tried to check the validity of my visa and its still valid til the date 14/02/2013.

I also tried to communicate with my old company but it just like as always,phone is ringing after several times and suddenly switch off, I even send mails and txt msgs to my employer and telling him to settle everything. I used to do this everyday..

I want everything to get fine soon..

I just wanna know if my visa was already cancelled or not and what is my status in Dubai..

As I found out also that I cant work to any GCC countries while having a pending cancellation with some other GCC countries..
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jul 19, 2012
If your getting info that your visa is still valid, then obviously it's not been cancelled and is still active. If you're getting nowhere with your employer, you really do need to file a case with the Ministry of Labour so they can help you sort it out. Sadly this is all very difficult for you to do from a distance, you really need to be here to get any kind of headway as you need to speak to these people in person. Ramadan starts this weekend, so don't expect to get anything out of anyone for the next month.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa issues Jul 19, 2012
I tried to go to Labor after my company got closed asking for help how to cancelled my visa due to the refusal of my company but the people in the labor office asked me to do some typing and pay some for it. Telling me that I have to give the other copy to my employer and asked me to talk to them again to do the cancellation its been 2years now but still no improvement.

And what makes me confused why I don't have labor card?

And I don't know how to get there when my passport is with my employer.

Just in case the visa will expire and its still not cancelled what will happened to it?

Am I gonna have some fines or life time ban just in case?

I have a new passport with me but i don't know if I can get any visa while Having this issues....
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

If your visa is not cancelled, when it expires you start to acrue fines. Sounds like you really need help from the Labour department and file a case against the employer. What they've done is terrible.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

prettymheeia , good luck try to call them or make a complain in labor department against your employer from your home country if you can.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa issues Jul 19, 2012
Chocoholic,absolutely right this situation is so terrible and I don't know how to get rid of this.
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

prettymheeia , I told you before I can help you out of this, but u don't trust.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Issues Jul 20, 2012
prettymheeia , Is there no way you can apply for a new passport? Say you lost your old one or something? You really do need to get hold of someone at the MOL and immigration, they can help you with this.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa issues Jul 23, 2012
I already have new passport but I dont know if i can get any visa while having my visa issues....
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jul 23, 2012
What you could do is go to the polcie and say your former employer has stoeln your passport - they have it and refuse to return it or do anything. Any employer withholding a persons passport for any reason is breaking the law.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa Issues Jul 23, 2012
prettymheeia , What I told is correct. Now you cannot get the Visa for UAE, unless you clear your file from both Labor and Immigration Department. As you are out of country, ask your any friend to solve the matter in Labor or Immgration, tel them the story, how it happend. As per the Labor law the company cannot make you absconding if you are out of country, may be he filed some other criminal cases against you, that is why it happend. (or) Ask any of your friend in UAE to get visit visa for you, as you have the new PP, may be you will get that but once you enter the Dubai Airport the Immgration person will take you under their custody they will transfer you to Al Aweer Immigration Jail and call your employer to solve the matter.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Visa status Jul 03, 2013
My friend went back to philippines because of medical problem. He was given 3 months period to come back. When his ready to came back he got sick again. And until now its already 8 months his not coming thinking that he has a ban? How can he know if he has a ban. His labor card is not with him. Pls. Help
Jhelai022685
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visa Issues Jul 05, 2013
Jhelai022685 wrote:And until now its already 8 months his not coming thinking that he has a ban? How can he know if he has a ban.
I don't know how it is at the moment but some time ago if a non local resident left Dubai for more than 6 months his visa was canceled.

Your friend should contact the company that employed him and ask them.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Visa Issues May 11, 2014
I left UAE after 1 mnth of employment.HR demands my original passport for visa cancelation.It has been 2 months since I left the country. Since it is difficult to mail the passport i am thinking to travel there myself to get evrth settled. Here comes the question. Everyone frightens me that I might be arrested if I come. BUT can I really be arrested after I submit the original passport myself or later while in the country?
michelhammamet
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visa Issues Jun 15, 2014
Chocoholic ,

Hi, sorry to barge in your conversation, I just want to ask.

If you put your labor card number on the website of mol, and the result is " employee card number doesn't exist" .

What does it mean?

Thanks
saguittarius
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa