Visa Issues

Topic locked
visa issues May 29, 2012
Dear Friends,

I'm Mhea used to work in a trading company in Deira... I'm having big problem with my previous employer. I was asking him to cancelled my visa for a year now but still he didn't make it. So, I decided to go back to my country and I've been here for a year now. I know that when u left UAE for above 6mons your employment visa will automatically cancelled. I spoke to my employer to cancelled my visa coz one of my friend is offering me a good offer in UAE (;planned to go back and work again there) and he said that he will cancelled my visa but sad to say he told me that he cannot cancelled the visa without the original passport so he asked me to send back my passport through Currier so I did it. My passport is now in Dxb it was there since March 19th and until now its still not yet cancelled, I've been calling my employer almost everyday and its so very expensive calling him in that way and sometimes he is not answering me and put me on-hold. He told me lots of lie which is not good for a family person like me..

I just want to know why my employer cant cancelled my visa and why the immigration was asking him to pay 25k dhs just to cancel it..

Anyone could able to help me with this kind of situation?

Thanks

prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Dec 10, 2012
May b employer just want to let u face problems because u have decieted him.....
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

decentguy ,I never deciet him the company was already closed and having a employment visa without cancellation its hard to look for a job. I wait for a year for him to cancel the visa and I even went to labor but still there is no action. The visa will soon to be expired. When it happened what will happened to my status in UAE. Is there still a chance I can get Dubai if ever I plan to go back..

I am now in Qatar working...

Thank you
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

If I am not mistaken, when you are out of Dubai for more than 6 months your resident visa is canceled automatically.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Visa Issues Dec 11, 2012
yeah i also think soo... Actually i m dealing in Tourist visa, so i dnt have much info regarding resident or employemnt visa.... U should directly contact to Labour section again.....
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jun 28, 2014
Dear Sir,

I am Pakistani National was working with company Warda Metal Trading L.L.C Dubai, from March 2013.

I have been facing a problem with getting back into the UAE after completed my company work in Pakistan, as I reached Dubai Airport they took my passport and I stayed at airport whole night and next day morning they brought me al-aweer immigration, they kept my passport and allow me to go in dubai. But they didn’t tell me what is the reason or problem.

As I came in my company office which is located in Bur dubai he told me local sponsor complained against him, according to company manager sponsor claimed he didn’t signed on my visa, I request him it is not my fault or mistake, he told me he can go immigration office with me and solve the problem because I came in Dubai only 1
week.

But he didn’t help me or never went to immigration office with me even now he is not replying me on
phone and office is also closed now, during those days I found local sponsor cell no and call him, he told me he complained against Company manager(Partner) not against me. During these days I visited so many time to Aweer immigration but they never reply me or tell me the real situation.

Now I am facing lot of problem because I have to go back but I don’t know how I could get back my passport because n body tell me actual situation or show me the right way.

Please advise me what can I do now for get back my passport please give me contact of any person who
can help me to solve this problem.

I will be very thank
full to you.

My cell no. is
fraz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa