Is It Ok To Process Work Permit Before Ban Gets Finish?..

Topic locked
Is it ok to Process work permit before ban gets finish?.. Oct 03, 2011
Hi Im new here!... hope you can help me with this...

I used to work in Dubai for about 7 months in a private company and suddenly i got terminated without knowing the real reasons and go back to my country last june3,2011.. They told me i have a 6 months ban at the labor. And now i'm here in my home country phils.. by now, a private company in abu dhabi hires me here in phils. i dont know exactly when will my ban get finish, i just want to know if it is possible for the employer to process work permits before the ban gets finish?probably this comming oct or november they would start processing it and im afraid they will not issue work permit to me..

help me please..thank u..... :D :D :D

chixzyren
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Is it ok to Process work permit before ban gets finish?. Oct 03, 2011
Can't you contact the Ministry of Labour or check your cancelled visa to see the date when the ban came into effect? After 6 months you can seek employment in the UAE again. If you apply for work before that they will see that your ban is still in effect and you will be denied.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Is it ok to Process work permit before ban gets finish?. Oct 03, 2011
The new company can simply buy out your ban, you don't have to wait the 6 months. This happened to a friend of mine, he was offered another job and his previous company banned him. He went back to Sri Lanka for a while and the new sponsor just paid for the ban to be lifted.

Bans are a money making scheme, nothing more.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa