I've had bad experiences!
Now I would find true love!

Do you think true love exists?
Thanks and many kisses

MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Aug 27, 2013
People state it to be love

say they love someone but really for how long, rare situations people have lasted till death do them part but there really from the old generation when one only believed in love.

Nowadays its a joke somesays they love you you love them a year down the line both are sleeping with someone else and it starts all over again im in love.

I Love My kids

I love my Mother (bless her)

I love my father

I love My brothers (dont have sisters if so i would love them too)

but these are the real people i love and i can state that.. you have one mother and one father once theve gone no replacement so love there is true for me... my kids ill love them forever even when there old and grotty... haha and brothers the same.

But to say i love someone and then down the line a say i love soemone else is a joke...

do ithink true love really exists... NO....
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Aug 28, 2013
Same here. Love is an overrated hormone dump which is biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.

Our parents generation had the chance to experience it. And registeration was closed after our generation was born :D

Have i felt it before ? yes . With a Greek lady ( The Best ! ).

Does it exist ? Nope. Try again 20 years ago :D
Nephillim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Ive been told Greek woman are quite HAIRY (kind of scary) all over, never been with a greek lady so is it true.

NO OFFENCE TO ANY GREEK WOMAN ON DF... APPOLOGIES IN ADVANCE... BUT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Nope . They are fairly normal . Similar to lebanese women i would say. None taken :D
Nephillim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Aug 29, 2013
Thank you so much!

Kisses
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

thanks neph... need to reconnect to my old greek lady friend haha.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz , You do that . you won't regret it . They also take care of their bodies in a good way so u have every thing to gain and nothing to lose ;)
Nephillim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for your posts!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Sep 12, 2013
Nope have to disagree.. true love went out of the window since the new generation turned up... they all want one thing thats to get in bed... if it lasts its lust.. not love..

maybe a few years it will last then it only takes one to sample another person...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz wrote:Nope have to disagree.. true love went out of the window since the new generation turned up... they all want one thing thats to get in bed... if it lasts its lust.. not love..

maybe a few years it will last then it only takes one to sample another person...

Why so bitter Bugz?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Im Not bitter just dont believe in it honestly..

I believe in caring for someone... but to state taht i love them is a different thing...

I said previously i love my kids my dad my mother (bless her) thats love for me...

I do care for my ladies and woudlnt want to do anything to upset or even hurt them, but id be lying if i said i love them but then again saying something and doing something is completly different.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Sep 14, 2013
It does exist. You just need to find the right person.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Sep 16, 2013
I never been in Love :P :D
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Oct 18, 2013
Yes, I beleave in true love. It is great. You just need to find the right person.
bhawnasingh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Do you think true love exists? Oct 20, 2013
Yes, otherwise the concept or word "love" wouldn't be in our dictionary ;)... have you ever wondered why the word is found in all languages?
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Dec 03, 2013
True love has always existed but we are always eager to find things that are not wroth it instead of waiting for the right person to come a long. The best form of true love has always existed and the evidence is in the death of our lord Jesus Christ. As for man and fellow man, it is there and you have to be patient for the right one to come along.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Do You Think True Love Exists? Mar 13, 2014
I still believe in the old school Titanic kind of true love. The reason being I know i can give it to my lady so I'm sure there must be another woman on this planet who has a similar heart.
Without true love, life is so dry and selfish.

Like walking on the beach holding hands for hours. Looking into each others eyes for hours(Yes Hours!) totally lost into each other not knowing what is going on around. Living n dying for each other.

And to be very honest, I derive much much more pleasure from the above than sx. Thats just me.

Maybe not a lot of people think that way but when that is there, live is truely beautiful. I still believe in it and thats my way to make my lady feel special.

Hopefully will find someone who feels the same soon to share a beautiful love life:)
Farhan007
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance