What Does This Mean 'Cont'd'

Topic locked
What does this mean 'Cont'd' Nov 09, 2006
Hi

Had no contact with him, just ignored the text message, received another one asking for his flat key back, could I drop it off at the gym. Just seems a tad boring doing as your told. Surely there's alternative! any ideas.

MERLOT
Dubai Forum User

Nov 09, 2006
welldone. :wink:
now ... do you still have the keys??
If I was you, Id just pass by him while he is working out, made sure to make an eye contact (arrogant one ofcurse) say nothing & just place the keys on the side.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 09, 2006
oh & leave, dont wait for him to say nything. Also make sure he knows that you saw her keepin the keys. You dont want the "oh you lost my keys" scene
easternjewel

Nov 09, 2006
errr...if I were you Ill send it by courier! :roll:
zam

Nov 09, 2006
Yes... I've got the keys! I may have felt like throwing them on the beach. He asked me leave them at reception at the gym, you know, no need for contact etc... but that seems so boring and sensible. I was planning on avoiding the place for the next week.
MERLOT
Dubai Forum User

Nov 09, 2006
The courier idea sounds a possibility, so cool, could do it to his work's address!!! Very unexpected, and impact. Let him wait a bit first...
MERLOT
Dubai Forum User

Nov 09, 2006
courier? isnt that giving way to much importance to him ? :lol:
easternjewel

Nov 09, 2006
If I knew you were discussing every bit of my social life on an internet forum, and I'd given you a key, I would change the locks.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 09, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: ian

EJ, its actually the best idea, I believe.

It will give the message straight and forward to the guy, I dont want to see you and I dont want to talk to you.

If she sends it by courier she will have a proof that she send it to him already. The guy cant f@ck around if ever he's planning something really stupid. Also its on the safer side, if anything got stolen from the guy's place...she can be one of the suspect, better to get rid of that key as soon as you can! :wink:
zam

Nov 09, 2006
So he works, has a flat and goes to the gym - what a social butterfly.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:So he works, has a flat and goes to the gym - what a social butterfly.

And you work, have an apartment and exericse.

Qui?
^ian^

Nov 09, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:So he works, has a flat and goes to the gym - what a social butterfly.

Qui?

Hardly every bit of my social life, no?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Qui?

Hardly every bit of my social life, no?

Well, I doubt that's all this guys social life is either. No?
^ian^

Nov 09, 2006
^ian^ wrote:If I knew you were discussing every bit of my social life on an internet forum, and I'd given you a key, I would change the locks.

So he needn't change his locks, no?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
I would use the key to go in the apartment and leave the key on his bed .. :lol: :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
There was a seinfeld episode on last week, or maybe the week before which could be useful.

Leave the key on a note in his apartment that reads "something of yours has been in the toilet and thanks for the key!"
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 09, 2006
MaaaD wrote:I would use the key to go in the apartment and leave the key on his bed .. :lol: :lol:

And raid his DVD collection, borrow a few CDs, nab a few bottles from the wine collection :-)
^ian^

Nov 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
^ian^ wrote:If I knew you were discussing every bit of my social life on an internet forum, and I'd given you a key, I would change the locks.

So he needn't change his locks, no?

Not yet, give it time.

A lot of dirty laundry gets aired on this forum.
^ian^

Nov 09, 2006
Just go to the store and make 10 copies of the key. Give him a ring with 10 keys on it. He'll be wondering...[but you have returned the key].
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What does this mean 'Cont'd' Nov 09, 2006
MERLOT wrote:Hi

Had no contact with him, just ignored the text message, received another one asking for his flat key back, could I drop it off at the gym. Just seems a tad boring doing as your told. Surely there's alternative! any ideas.

Gurl, why you have the key to his flat? am i supposed to keep it? :lol: :lol: If i were you, i would throw it away because the guy will definitely change the door locks i.e if he's smart enough. Even if you'll handover it to him and he would still think you make copies of the key. :wink:

Second, maybe he wants to talk to you again (but don't accept him back) and have an amicable separation. ONE LAST CRY! :cry: And the so called "key" is the key for you to meet again. :wink: Again, be wiser. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 09, 2006
zam wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ian

If she sends it by courier she will have a proof that she send it to him already. The guy cant f@ck around if ever he's planning something really stupid. Also its on the safer side, if anything got stolen from the guy's place...she can be one of the suspect, better to get rid of that key as soon as you can! :wink:

point :shock:
Zam u smart arse :D
easternjewel

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance