I Want To Have Friends In Dubai....

Topic locked
I want to have friends in dubai.... Feb 24, 2006
Good day...

Im goin to dubai for work and to go away from the intense family and business problems here in the philippines. So, i decided to go dubai maybe it is 15 days from now....i was happy being with friends on free of my time but if in working time im as serious as a nerd or a bookworm.

I want to find a real home when i got there....sounds very interesting place but this is the easiest place to go and start brand new...

Im hoping some of the forumers here can help me out there....

im almost on anything but not on cigars and wines on juices we can talked it on a while. computers and design, animals for pets because i run a kennel recently here, closed and sold all my pets for business, you can rely on me if you have problems on aquariums because i have my fish rooms and sanctuary for almst 11 years...all i can do for a help...ill do for a loving and honest friends whih i can rely on...

Thanks and hope i can build a circle of friends... Thanks and Take care always forumers

esthers

esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2006
welcome and best of luck in your quest.

Will you be working in an animal related field here?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 24, 2006
Yes im want to work and have a brand new start. that animal thing is one option for me because if you are happy to your work then you're goin to lve it....im also on computers because i finish computer science but it is not like the IT we are focused on businesses.

Are there many aquarium shops in dubai or maybe a petshops..im very happy seeing animals even if i don't buy them i want to feed them...im breeding pitbulls in the philippines even the rottweilers..do you have pets in your home?

I want to be on computer works when i get there...im having some self study on photo editing and graphic design....

Can u be my friend? :)
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2006
Generally speaking, Western expats are more prone to having animals in the house than Arabs and people of the Sub-Continent...

Though Arabs do keep animals in their gardens or farms as cattle, cattle or property protection (dogs), and equestrian activities (including camels), or simply for beauty (peacocks and falcons)...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 24, 2006
i see now i know so there is no pet shows competition in dubai. that's ok with me i don't plan to take care for one but to see one. Oh im going to miss my cattle and goat farm but thats ok i have my caretaker there....

So the primary role of the veterinary is on livestock and secondarily is for the hobbyist.

Thanks for replying....ur the only one who is replying to my ask...so thank you very much
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance