This Always Happens!

Topic locked
This always happens! Mar 26, 2006
People that we love or are close to us...hurt us the most! trust me never become friends with yr ex! they always somehow bring up the past n twist things around! :cry: :evil: who agrees with me?

tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

... Mar 26, 2006
see...thats the problem if you still sleep with your x... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
hey im not talkin about sleeping with anyone...

im talking about keeping incontact with them by phone/text/emails???
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

was kidding!!! Mar 26, 2006
was kidding tink...come on.. :) yes...they would do that...been there, done that, never ever wanna go back.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
exactly
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
cut the chat/text/mails and just have a shag, far less complications

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2006
F*** buddy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2006
Great minds think alike Chocs

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

hahahhahahahahha Mar 26, 2006
...thats..interesting...hahahahaha :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: This always happens! Mar 27, 2006
tinkerbella wrote:People that we love or are close to us...hurt us the most! trust me never become friends with yr ex! they always somehow bring up the past n twist things around! :cry: :evil: who agrees with me?

Im still friends with most of my exes(not all coz some hate me so much for breaking up with them)..they talk about the past, twisting things around but I am not affected. I think thats becoz i dont have feelings for them anymore.
vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

tinkerbella wrote:People that we love or are close to us...hurt us the most! trust me never become friends with yr ex! they always somehow bring up the past n twist things around! :cry: :evil: who agrees with me?

I do.
Here we are trying to forget the so called past & they keep reminding you about it :evil:
Friends can be lovers.... but lovers can never be friends urgh
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Well i dont agree wid you . No one is near to me except God . Though i have differences with God on various issues but God never hurts me and its me who always disappoint God :cry:

As well as people are concerned ,i give the sniper (monkey) about people . I do not warn ,i just fire the people who disappoint me :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 27, 2006
yeah some how they hint us about the past, good or bad it dont matter just hate the fact that they cant leave us alone about it! oh well im glad im not incontact no more..well they have said i might come back into your life...dont no what that means...haunt me or what!? :evil: :?

The past is the past...present is here and future still is in our hands :D
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Think this is normal for human nature, it's very hard to go back to a platonic relationship after you have had a 'full on' relationship with someone. Think you would have to be either a very tough character or an emotional eunuch not to be affected by it. Having said that, if the guy cannot accept that when it's over, it's over...then the problem is his, not yours.

Some people carry on having on/off relationships after they break up. Who is to blame for that? Him for continuing to try? Or Her for letting him?

Sounds like you should have offed this bloke at the end and let it lie...

If you can find a fox buddy, then good for you!

Dubai Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance