Single Expat Women In The UAE Are Lonely!!!

Topic locked
Jan 12, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Dubai Rose wrote:
bhomes wrote:It is really frustrating to be all alone. To be an outsider while among the crowd is painful.

Who says being single means being alone? Most single people are socially active and have a lot of friends.

But there comes a time in the life of the single person where he or she wants to settle down and starts a family of their own. It’s more acute and pressing for a woman to do so because of her biological clock which starts ticking in her late 20’s.

But she first has to find the elusive Mr. Right.

How to find him is the $64,000 question!!!

:) :)

Every girl is looking for Mr Right. You have to find a lot of Mr Wrongs and one or two Mr Maybe's before you settle on the man of your dreams. An evening over dinner or in a club is not going to give enough information and it is a slow process.

Where to meet them? That has been covered here many times. People here can give you advice but not find him for you, that would be like RobbyG's dating service...which would end up with you spending $64,000 and him spending some time in jail!

:D :D :D

Knight

Having second thoughts over here...
Wait...I'll make it an cross-border service agency. I'll keep the Company registered under Dutch law (everything is possible here with some scrutiny) and you subscribe to me. Then this way, YOU all will be held accountable for your deedzzz :lol:

Heading for the Kamer van Koophandel to register my new business. :wink:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 12, 2009
kanelli wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:just having a question, real relationship does this lead to marriage? or just respect and care.
Is it expected to be a life time, or to be ended ASAP, or ended once we find a chance to end it up?
Is it real LOVE?
Does it guarantee the rights of each one over the other?
again I am asking about "REAL".
cheers.
M.

A real relationship is where each person cares about each other, is in love - not merely lust. They want to know how each other's day went, they want to spend time together doing hobbies, eating etc. They get to know each other and the relationship grows deeper. I know this dating culture doesn't mesh with some other's cultural beliefs, but for others it is essential for choosing who they marry. True, not everyone gets married, but still have a personal commitment to each other like a marriage. The commitment, love and respect is what is important. (Although, when it comes time to have kids I don't know why couples don't get married. Kids are more permanent than a piece of paper attesting marriage.)

the 3 words u used are just great, and I wish all the girls now know if her partner do really offer that, same to men some women knows nothing about respecting her man's wishes or opinion..... specially when it comes to shopping :P
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 12, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:
kanelli wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:just having a question, real relationship does this lead to marriage? or just respect and care.
Is it expected to be a life time, or to be ended ASAP, or ended once we find a chance to end it up?
Is it real LOVE?
Does it guarantee the rights of each one over the other?
again I am asking about "REAL".
cheers.
M.

A real relationship is where each person cares about each other, is in love - not merely lust. They want to know how each other's day went, they want to spend time together doing hobbies, eating etc. They get to know each other and the relationship grows deeper. I know this dating culture doesn't mesh with some other's cultural beliefs, but for others it is essential for choosing who they marry. True, not everyone gets married, but still have a personal commitment to each other like a marriage. The commitment, love and respect is what is important. (Although, when it comes time to have kids I don't know why couples don't get married. Kids are more permanent than a piece of paper attesting marriage.)

the 3 words u used are just great, and I wish all the girls now know if her partner do really offer that, same to men some women knows nothing about respecting her man's wishes or opinion..... specially when it comes to shopping :P
M.

Wait, not too fast.
If you commit to shopping, you commit your wallet son, its a simple as that. :lol:

You know the laws of women right? Inexplainable :wink:
RobbyG

Jan 12, 2009
yea but you know what!!! if you really love her from your soul, you will enjoy every cent she spent :D.... actually your joy is seeing her happy, but that doesn't apply for nasty women, they are happy spending anyone's money..
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 12, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:yea but you know what!!! if you really love her from your soul, you will enjoy every cent she spent :D.... actually your joy is seeing her happy, but that doesn't apply for nasty women, they are happy spending anyone's money..
M.

I'm with ya Mahmoud,

LADIES, we have a caring Casanova here !!!
Lock Stock and One smoking barrel waiting to get shopped :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance