Do Realist Believe In Love!!

Topic locked
Do realist believe in love!! Sep 11, 2007
Just as the topic says. I mean I want everyones point of view if people say they being always realistic and stuff then can love be coming in between.

Example say if someone is career oriented as in believes that he or she gotta be someone and make an identity for herself will he or she sacrifice for love like maybe who knows love the other person so much that they might take a step back for the only person who cares and loves her or him that much. What do u guys think!!

Because a realist would say no as in the career is more important but I wanna know what u guys think as in whats the best decision!!

Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2007
not much of a debate really...... cos Im a realist and I believe is an emotion of convenince. I believe that the only true love is that of maternity other than that its all BS. GF, wife, mistress whatever every ones only with u bcos of a symbiotic or sometimes parasitic arrangement. Me mums the only one who would love me unconditionaly.
Hence getting back to the initial debate. If I had to choose between Weed and the love of my life ............... itd have to be WWWW EEEEEE EEEEE DDDD!
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance