Please Tell Me, Is This Romance????? Who’s Fault Is It??????

Topic locked
Sep 03, 2006
So 69, when exactly are you leaving this forum? We are waiting to see the back of you.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
69 B 11 J wrote:As I mentioned, I am leaving the UAE as I got this job in France, I am going back to Dubai on Wednesday and then coming back here for good, so you will hear less or none of me.

So 'apparently' you are not even in this country right now? I find that pretty interesting (fictional) considering all your posts have been made within Etisalat's proxies.

69 B 11 J wrote:I just had some sympathy for this woman, and thought to share the story with you.

From questions to discussions to debates and now sympathy <= make up your mind please.

do you know how to check IP's recheck mine please
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:So 69, when exactly are you leaving this forum? We are waiting to see the back of you.

and why is that?

I am not planning to,

its nice to keep in toutch with you all :lol:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:as you like,

but please check my IP again,
if you get it wrong, I will send it to you

please stop doing this,please.... move on with ur life ..the past is dead
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 03, 2006
I'm working on getting you banned, so enjoy the remaining time you have on here.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:do you know how to check IP's recheck mine please

Quite easily, its a privelege provided to me as a moderator of which I only indulge in when deemed neccessary - to weed out the liars.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
nice one X

:wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 03, 2006
very nice,

i love it :lol:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
Corcovado wrote:please stop doing this,please.... move on with ur life ..the past is dead

Definitely!

69, I'm sure you have other important people equally interested in you moving on.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:
Corcovado wrote:please stop doing this,please.... move on with ur life ..the past is dead

Definitely!

69, I'm sure you have other important people equally interested in you moving on.

yes, I do
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
you want me to tell you who am I really?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential....

Very well,

where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you boys try it
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
69 B 11 J wrote:as you like,

but please check my IP again,
if you get it wrong, I will send it to you

please stop doing this,please.... move on with ur life ..the past is dead

and how would that be? I am bloody moving on with my life, and mine has nothing to do with anyone here. :oops:
:shock:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
why dont we all meet for a drink somewhere next weekend and I tell/show you all that know none of you in this forum,

its on me, I will pay :wink:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:why dont we all meet for a drink somewhere next weekend and I tell/show you all that know none of you in this forum,

I would but I have to wash my hair.
^ian^

Sep 03, 2006
Good-bye - have a nice life... No one cares about this anymore except you apparently. :lol: Maybe you can make a trip to North Africa and console your friend. Seems you might be in the market for a new woman since you can't have your ex back. Don't forget about your commitments though...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
Hello everyone

If these posts cause problems between people, why doesn't one of the moderators just delete the bullshit and let everyone get on with his life?

it looks to me that some are enjoying it?

Thank you
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 03, 2006
IS he HP in disguise or Dave? :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
69 B 11 J wrote:why dont we all meet for a drink somewhere next weekend and I tell/show you all that know none of you in this forum,

I would but I have to wash my hair.

Me too...but I can now get mine done at the laundrette!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 03, 2006
Anlil wrote:Hello everyone

If these posts cause problems between people, why doesn't one of the moderators just delete the bullshit and let everyone get on with his life?

it looks to me that some are enjoying it?

Thank you

Welcome back 69.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance