Men's Style That Makes Them Pervert?

Topic locked
Men's style that makes them pervert? Nov 04, 2009
* they would indulge you into a conversation and after a while, their hands start to move.
* they chat with S*X as the topic.
* they treat you to a fancy and expensive restaurant & after that, they'll expect you to sleep with them
* they'll dance with you while they simply place their hands somewhere on you
* they would say "I like you..." loudly and their mind continue the sentence with "...in bed"
* or they will only say they like you for you not to stop them from kissing you.
* saying "I'll marry you" on the second date. (a simple sign that he's libido has reached the highest level! and he needs IT asap!)
* dropping a piece of paper on the road with their numbers written on it? (whew! be brave!)
* using the weather to make a lady get into their car.
* follow you by their car
* stare at you with eyes wide open (creepy)

guys, not all ladies are naive. not all ladies are weak and can be fooled easily. so make a decent and appropriate move for you not to become a laughing subject in women's group. And avoid these if you want to catch up with a decent lady in dubai.

keyper
Dubai Forum User

Nov 04, 2009
please state nationalities ;)
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2009
yet lots of ladies dress, put make up, and behave as like they want to be tempted by men ;)

don't expect in getting decent opposite s3x if ourselves can't behave/looked like decent ones. it starts from ourselves ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 04, 2009
lol xty - you should talk to some phillipino even when dressed conservatively! and see how much hassle they get from 'certain' people, the last four on the list being pretty typical.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
hey u always point out mistake in guys dnt u think sum times a gal too does something wrong and abt wat u told abt guys that they just seek 4 an opportunity dnt u think its a gal mistake by choosing him and ur sentence
they would indulge you into a conversation and after a while, their hands start to move.
they'll dance with you while they simply place their hands somewhere on you
in these phrase dnt u think a gal shud avoid him frm doing it bt she will nevr now say WHO SPOILS A GAL "A GUY" OR THE GAL HERSELF
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2009
wilfred wrote:hey u always point out mistake in guys dnt u think sum times a gal too does something wrong and abt wat u told abt guys that they just seek 4 an opportunity dnt u think its a gal mistake by choosing him and ur sentence
they would indulge you into a conversation and after a while, their hands start to move.
they'll dance with you while they simply place their hands somewhere on you
in these phrase dnt u think a gal shud avoid him frm doing it bt she will nevr now say WHO SPOILS A GAL "A GUY" OR THE GAL HERSELF

I swear I have no idea what you're going on about half the time. But yes sometimes girls can come across as unattractive and just wanting certain things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
lol, some girls will feel rejected if u didn't kiss, touch, or else with in 2-3 dates,
its all true keyper, but have u ever asked yourself y!!!
i have had enough myself from girls, but the problem is can't live without them.....
:(
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 05, 2009
Some people watch too much western TV/films and think thats what happens in real life.

Tell me how often you see someone on the bus touch someones face and everyone jumps into song and dance ;)
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Roadtester wrote:Some people watch too much western TV/films and think thats what happens in real life.

Tell me how often you see someone on the bus touch someones face and everyone jumps into song and dance ;)

Well if you are on a bus full of filipino girls, you will definitely get a song!!! They don't need much of a reason to break out in a song. Singing is second nature to them. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Men's style that makes them pervert? Nov 05, 2009
keyper wrote:* they would indulge you into a conversation and after a while, their hands start to move.
* they chat with S*X as the topic.
* they treat you to a fancy and expensive restaurant & after that, they'll expect you to sleep with them
* they'll dance with you while they simply place their hands somewhere on you
* they would say "I like you..." loudly and their mind continue the sentence with "...in bed"
* or they will only say they like you for you not to stop them from kissing you.
* saying "I'll marry you" on the second date. (a simple sign that he's libido has reached the highest level! and he needs IT asap!)
* dropping a piece of paper on the road with their numbers written on it? (whew! be brave!)
* using the weather to make a lady get into their car.
* follow you by their car
* stare at you with eyes wide open (creepy)

guys, not all ladies are naive. not all ladies are weak and can be fooled easily. so make a decent and appropriate move for you not to become a laughing subject in women's group. And avoid these if you want to catch up with a decent lady in dubai.

The forum teaches us-young people very good good things
keep it up :wink:
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 08, 2009
[quote="Roadtester"]please state nationalities ;)[/quote

no nationality is exempted. this is dubai a place ful of diverse people. just tell why men approach a lady in this manner
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Nov 08, 2009
Guys love iot have s.e.x and girls have s.e.x iot be loved...not much new.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance