In Love? It's Not Enough To Keep A Marriage

Topic locked
Jul 18, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Huh? What did you find sick? Besides I don't think I have any issues. My love life is fairly active. Thank You very much!
Anywaz I just offered you a perspective. You can always agree to diagree :D

Speedhump wrote:Ah, but do you mean love life or s*x life! :D 8)

Shhh don't say it out loud! :wink:

Speedhump wrote:I'm not criticising, you have to keep that bad boy serviced and ready for action for when the love of your life finally rolls up; you'd be gutted if she found you 'lacking' in a certain area of performance and moved on before you could buy the ring! :lol: :lol:

Although I'm not sure that you're ready for that commitment, as you said already! :rr:

Aye Aye Mister!

Really I ain't got nothing against commitment. It's just that the right person seems so elusive.

As far as the $ex life goes, well it's alrit. I believe in quality over quantity anyways! They were some fairly interesting relationships, but currently I'm on a dry run. Not that it's killing me or anything. I've always got good memories to cheer me up! :D

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:Misery Called Life, you certainly have serious issues and your understanding of relationships is very sick.

Good luck with your philosophy.

Huh? What did you find sick? Besides I don't think I have any issues. My love life is fairly active. Thank You very much!

Thanks for enlightening me.

Your last comments scream disorientation . Deciding already to deprive your unborn child of his mother reflects immaturity and irresponsibility. Something went terribly wrong in the way you were raised up. My guess is that your mom was too mean to you, raised up in a broken family, or your parents had a real sore relationship. You’re trying to save yourself and your child going through the same experience. Truth hurts, right?
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 18, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:Misery Called Life, you certainly have serious issues and your understanding of relationships is very sick.

Huh? What did you find sick? Besides I don't think I have any issues. My love life is fairly active. Thank You very much!

Your last comments scream disorientation . Deciding already to deprive your unborn child of his mother reflects immaturity and irresponsibility. Something went terribly wrong in the way you were raised up. My guess is that your mom was too mean to you, raised up in a broken family, or your parents had a real sore relationship. You’re trying to save yourself and your child going through the same experience. Truth hurts, right?

Sigh......You truly are naive aren't you? It's quite evident you've borrowed your imagination from Hollywood and pop culture. Try reading philosophy sometime, or better still Grow UP !

I don't know if it's religion or sheer shortsightedness. Quite evidently you seem very certain that single parenting is a recipe for disaster.
Well, that's entirely your prerogative. But don't diss someone who thinks otherwise!
The funny thing with you is that your certain one day you'll get married to someone and have kids. Don't you think that's akin to counting your chickens before they hatch?
Cuz by ur own admission your still searching for Mrs Right. You don't have the faintest idea who she is, yet you have full faith that you will find her( she will make you quit smoking, stay awake weeping every time you fall ill etc), make kids and live happily ever after! Some would call it belief in destiny, others would call it folly!
At least I know and am mentally prepared to comprehend that should someone special not come along, I'll have to take matters in my own hands. It's called being realistic!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

Sigh......You truly are naive aren't you? It's quite evident you've borrowed your imagination from Hollywood and pop culture. Try reading philosophy sometime, or better still Grow UP !

I don't know if it's religion or sheer shortsightedness. Quite evidently you seem very certain that single parenting is a recipe for disaster.
Well, that's entirely your prerogative. But don't diss someone who thinks otherwise!
The funny thing with you is that your certain one day you'll get married to someone and have kids. Don't you think that's akin to counting your chickens before they hatch?
Cuz by ur own admission your still searching for Mrs Right. You don't have the faintest idea who she is, yet you have full faith that you will find her, make kids and live happily ever after! Some would call it belief in destiny, others would call it folly!
At least I know and am mentally prepared to comprehend that should someone special not come along, I'll have to take matters in my own hands. It's called being realistic!

I have the feeling that you’re still a teenager.

Again good luck with your philosophy and I’m sure one day you’ll change your mind.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance