Life Is Difficult Without Salary

Topic locked
Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:No ways tiger :lol:

Just look at your signature...do I need to say more :D

allright, here's the tee: You are a lousy scratching post for Bora. Two nail strikes and you're out, ready to be trashed at the scrapyard.

Best of the rest. Thats who you are :lol:

Now there is this simply Question...who let the dogs out???? Robby sure sounds doggy...... :lol:

Wooff :P

With majeure K9's :wink:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:No ways tiger :lol:

Just look at your signature...do I need to say more :D

allright, here's the tee: You are a lousy scratching post for Bora. Two nail strikes and you're out, ready to be trashed at the scrapyard.

Best of the rest. Thats who you are :lol:

Now there is this simply Question...who let the dogs out???? Robby sure sounds doggy...... :lol:

Wooff :P

With majeure K9's :wink:

Hope you are not taking it personal here :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:Hope you are not taking it personal here :wink:

A firm bite is always personal in some regard ;)

Does your ass hurt? If so, better run next time. Mr. Best of the Rest 8)
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:Hope you are not taking it personal here :wink:

A firm bite is always personal in some regard ;)

Does your a#s hurt? If so, better run next time. Mr. Best of the Rest 8)

[color=blue]Barking dogs do not bite...so you sure can't bite my as%....??? so how does it feel to be stung....and now lets see who will run here.....ohhhh.seems like you are indeed taking it to your heart.... :wink: [/color]
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:... taking it to your heart.... :wink: [/color]

Funny fellow.

You must be full of yourself ;)
Oy, just look at your signature. You actually are full of yourself. :lol:

Go sit on the shitter :pottytrain5:
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:... taking it to your heart.... :wink: [/color]

Funny fellow.

You must be full of yourself ;)
Oy, just look at your signature. You actually are full of yourself. :lol:

Go sit on the shitter :pottytrain5:

Seems like our doggy is still crying...ohhhhh....need the tissues with which I wiped my as* ( refer your Shitter) to wipe your tears....I thought I just saw your tail between your legs...LOL
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:Seems like our doggy is still crying...ohhhhh....need the tissues with which I wiped my as* ( refer your Shitter) to wipe your tears....I thought I just saw your tail between your legs...LOL

Perhaps you need some endurance practice.

Lets do the boogie :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG, if you keep going at him the way you are, you won't leave anything for me to run my claws on!!!

I think you need to take pity on him. He must have had a knee jerk reaction and stung himself in the a.s.s.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:RobbyG, if you keep going at him the way you are, you won't leave anything for me to run my claws on!!!

I think you need to take pity on him. He must have had a knee jerk reaction and stung himself in the a.s.s.

Ohhh Robby doggy....you don't seem to give up...sure you are heavily complexed with your own signature...guess I really can't help you here...well take pleasure in winning these small battles.....coz for me I have sure won the war..and you know it.....as for the after war...I know that the vultures take their turn...but what have we got here a tiger disguised as a vulture LOL
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:Seems like our doggy is still crying...ohhhhh....need the tissues with which I wiped my as* ( refer your Shitter) to wipe your tears....I thought I just saw your tail between your legs...LOL

Funny barking dog here......sure you can't bite...so keep on barking...guess I will just ignore your barking :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Funny barking dog here......sure you can't bite...so keep on barking...guess I will just ignore your barking :wink:

Wat a post?? v have all de animals,a dog, a tiger and a scorpion.But are dogs actually allowed to bark here? :lol:

SK wow mate that's a cool signature :wink:
Masterofreality
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2009
Masterofreality wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Wat a post?? v have all de animals,a dog, a tiger and a scorpion.But are dogs actually allowed to bark here? :lol:

SK wow mate that's a cool signature :wink:

Thanxs buddy......you sure have a cool name...and I know what you say is so right :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 29, 2009
Ahh Robby why bother he's only a child. His attitude is ridiculous. Owing to which I sure he must be a lonely guy.

And if life hasn't already then life will eventually put him in place!

BTW it's highly likely that Master of Reality and Scorpion King is the same person. There's a huge bias in their posting!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2009
Wow mate that's a cool signature.
You sure have a cool name.

Two cool asswipes.

And its a jaguar AHole.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 29, 2009
The moronic duo. :pottytrain2:
They probably try to be one :sex: in the late nite hours, with Scorpio screaming to his friend;

:D ...Yess RealityMaster yesss, bite my scorpion... there isn't much anyway

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Jun 29, 2009
Got to say I wouldn't work for nothing - if they wouldn't pay me I'd go home and do nothing.
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 30, 2009
If you dont have a job right now, at this very instant, then you should not be in Dubai at all.
The city is too expensive.
Learn something from the recent financial problems around the world and find a job, no matter what it is and start saving money.

I cant believe people are posting that with all their free time they now do more shopping.
That is just plain RETARDED!
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Ahh Robby why bother he's only a child. His attitude is ridiculous. Owing to which I sure he must be a lonely guy.

BTW it's highly likely that Master of Reality and Scorpion King is the same person. There's a huge bias in their posting!

Kiddo....I am sure you could have thought better than this.....as for me and MOR being the same....well kiddo dun just assume.....as I see that ur posts & Robby the doggys post are also biased...so are you two guys banging each other??.....so if you are presuming that me and MOR are the the same.....guess the latter presumption also stands valid. Can't imagine misery going up Robbys ar*e :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:The moronic duo. :pottytrain2:
They probably try to be one :love: in the late nite hours, with Scorpio screaming to his friend;

[color=blue]Who let this dog out again????? :roll: ..as for your existence..check your roots...and don't be suprised to know that probably I must have fathered you...all the way... :twisted[/color]:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Ahh Robby why bother he's only a child. His attitude is ridiculous. Owing to which I sure he must be a lonely guy.

Kiddo....I am sure you could have thought better than this.....as for me and MOR being the same....well kiddo dun just assume.....as I see that ur posts & Robby the doggys post are also biased...so are you two guys banging each other??.....so if you are presuming that me and MOR are the the same.....guess the latter presumption also stands valid. Can't imagine misery going up Robbys ar*e :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your so mistaken! Robby here as over a 1000 posts and me agreeing with him a couple of times along with the rest of Dubai Forums that ur an absolute retard doesn't show any bias. Unlike you and MOR, barely a handful of posts and the two of you( the same sad person off course) are already up each others pants or must I say pampers????

Scorpion King wrote:Kiddo....I am sure you could have thought better than this

Do elaborate please. Show me ur grey cells if you have any whatsoeva!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 30, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Wow mate that's a cool signature.
You sure have a cool name.

Two cool asswipes.

And its a jaguar AHole.

Stands corrected Jaguar huh!!!....rather tiger :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Your so mistaken! Robby here as over a 1000 posts and me agreeing with him a couple of times along with the rest of Dubai Forums that ur an absolute retard doesn't show any bias. Unlike you and MOR, barely a handful of posts and the two of you( the same sad person off course) are already up each others pants or must I say pampers????

I really wouldn't know who MOR is....I haven't actually come across any of his post.....as for the number of my post and MOR's post...sure you can check it better.....and didn't I tell you earlier as well...don't just write coz you can write.....write something sense.....and I sure know misery loves comapny....so Robby suits you quite well.
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
They probably try to be one :love: in the late nite hours, with Scorpio screaming to his friend;

As the Egyptians would say: two a.s.s.holes in one pair of underwear.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 30, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Of course that would make a funny sight indeed.....you (tiger) & Robby (dog) in one pair of underwear....
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Of course that would make a funny sight indeed.....you (tiger) & Robby (dog) in one pair of underwear....

Deliberately missing the point as usual. It would be a tight fit, but the right fit, not two little boys, but I'm sure the Master of Reality will teach you a thing or two.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 30, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:Of course that would make a funny sight indeed....

So you admit it: You like tossing his balls around. Iewww :D

In case you haven't noticed: The anal sphincter on that face of yours is showing signs of wear and tear.

It is obviously talking bullcrap ever since your mother's 'misconception' during her virtago periods :lol:
They should have rammed you back in there, tosser ;)
RobbyG

Jul 01, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

In case you haven't noticed: The anal sphincter on that face of yours is showing signs of wear and tear.

It is obviously talking bullcrap ever since your mother's 'misconception' during her virtago periods :lol:

Seems like when your mother delivered you.....she was so suprised to see sh*t come out.....so now you sure need to figure out who your mom is...was it a bit*h....???

I am so sure that she must have bled profusely...I can imagine some sh*t coming out with a dog head....riping off the tiger skin.

Did you miss asking your mom...that was the reason why I asked you to go back to your roots....kiddo you are actually a result of a malfunctioned condom...so you were never meant to be...

So for a change go back to your mothers tiger hole ..where you came from :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 01, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Deliberately missing the point as usual. It would be a tight fit, but the right fit, not two little boys, but I'm sure the Master of Reality will teach you a thing or two.

Wow...I am not sure of MOR....but I for sure will bang your holes and will see you bleeding to death..but on second thoughts...I would rather bang a wh*re than bang you...so you know where you stand now tiger
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 01, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Seems like when your mother delivered you.....she was so suprised to see sh*t come out.....so now you sure need to figure out who your mom is...was it a bit*h....???

I am so sure that she must have bled profusely...I can imagine some sh*t coming out with a dog head....riping off the tiger skin.

Did you miss asking your mom...that was the reason why I asked you to go back to your roots....kiddo you are actually a result of a malfunctioned condom...so you were never meant to be...

So for a change go back to your mothers tiger hole ..where you came from :twisted:

Do you always imitate people? 8)

Scorpion originality: minus zero (-0) :D
Sentence cohesion: tosser-like :lol:
Mommie powertalk: weak as a tiger

I'm sorry son, you failed your exams. Go cry with your other daddy this time.
RobbyG

Jul 01, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Wow...I am not sure of MOR....but I for sure will bang your holes and will see you bleeding to death..but on second thoughts...I would rather bang a wh*re than bang you...so you know where you stand now tiger

Banging your mother is considered inappropriate behavior.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance