How Is The Relation Between UAE Foks And Moroccons

Topic locked
How is the relation between UAE foks and Moroccons May 11, 2008
i don't yust mean relation in girl/boyfriend but also the normal relation ship like collleagues etc.???????? how do uae peeps see morocco

btw how do they see the netherlands?

extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 14, 2008
They see them like everyone else in the world...

Using eyes
larre
Dubai Forums Member

May 15, 2008
i dont know what do u want exctly to know
but its just normal
as there are 100 nationalities living in uae , so the local uae citizin ppl got used to deal with all
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

May 15, 2008
what i mean is what their name is, are they known as hard workers or as lazy people??

like here in the netherlands they see people from Belgium as dumm foks and moroccon people as BIG Problem foks that they are the cause of criminal activity's in the Netherlands

i hope now u know what i mean. i was a little bit indistinct sory thanx anyway 4 trying to understand
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 15, 2008
yaa understand
for guys they like them for the work side to work in the hotels, resaurants, public places , relation ships, where there are turists as they are speaking english, arabic, french and someof you spanish

for the girls also the same exactly but the problem that a lot of the bad girls coming from morocco over here and looking for money any how - sorry so much for saying that-
so the good ppl as usualy counted with the bad , so you find the ppl here once u said moroccan lady they start thinking worngly

but for sure still any single lady or boy can live here respected and reputed

but in general they are fine not like europe how they look at morocan.
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

May 16, 2008
it hurts to hear that
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 17, 2008
extinguished wrote:it hurts to hear that

am apologizing ...

by the way my best friend's fiance is moroccan here in dubai..so dont think i meant to say something bad...

as i told u still any one can live here..and the nice thing that its free country to all the ppl to do what u want ..if u r religous or what ever
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

Re: How is the relation between UAE foks and Moroccons May 17, 2008
extinguished wrote:i don't yust mean relation in girl/boyfriend but also the normal relation ship like collleagues etc.???????? how do uae peeps see morocco

Well my question to you is why do you care what ppl think here... if you are always trying to seek validation and approval from ppl...they will push you to the corner...just be yourself and ppl will love who u r.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: How is the relation between UAE foks and Moroccons May 17, 2008
desert surfer wrote:
extinguished wrote:i don't yust mean relation in girl/boyfriend but also the normal relation ship like collleagues etc.???????? how do uae peeps see morocco

Well my question to you is why do you care what ppl think here... if you are always trying to seek validation and approval from ppl...they will push you to the corner...just be yourself and ppl will love who u r.

GREAT answer
Alan78
Dubai Forum User

May 17, 2008
first thanx all 4 your replysss

u are so right i know and i really don't care about what people think about moroccons i am proud to be one and i will represent my country, culture in the best way inchalah.

but the reason why i was intersted in what they think about us is because like i sad before, here in the netherlands we moroccons have a hugeeeeeee badddd name/reputation we are like outlaws/bandits of the wild wide west. the outcome of this reputation is that it is very hard to be accepted and it hurts that when a moroccon has done something wrong we all (moroccon) have to respond on that. here people are scared of us and don't take us seriously, we always have to prove that we are not like them. we don't have a clean idi we always have a bad baggage on our bag.

i was hoping that in the uae we would have a good name.
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 17, 2008
BTW i heard that sheikh mohammed has a moroccon wife and that sheikh majid is her child

is this real or is it yust a gossip. because i heard it from so000000 many different people.
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 18, 2008
Yup I believe that is true...

Regarding your question, I guess I can say it depends on how they dress? Don't get offended by this but a lot of the "high end" locals choose expensive Moroccan hookers.

Though it's not so bad really.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2008
MC wrote:Yup I believe that is true...

Regarding your question, I guess I can say it depends on how they dress? Don't get offended by this but a lot of the "high end" locals choose expensive Moroccan hookers.

Though it's not so bad really.

i have to admit i am kind of shyyyyyyyyy because all of u are talking so bad about moroccons (but still it is the truth). and i am looking at my avater(picture) of heyfa wahbe with her half dress. i'm looking 4 another picture but all the picture's i have are more then 10kb.

anywayssss thanx all 4 speaking the truth. i hope that u can tell me also good things about moroccons who are there.
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2008
Yeah sorry my point of view is not very first hand as I've only ever met very few Moroccans. Though I won't actually assume anything before meeting anyone...Of course I'm sure the majority are perfectly fine. It's just that there are always certain nationalities that stand out when it comes to such issues.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

again Mmmmmmmm... May 26, 2008
i dont know about the other locals here ..but being one of them i would like to express my point of view only ..and i would say that every nationality has the good and bad ..its not about moroco only ..but many girls comes here for work (if they had work in their countries they will not come to here )and they will start to see the bling bling ..and every one of them wants to be rich A.S.A.P. ...so she will sell the only thing she has on that stage of life ..her body ..then we will call her bi**
thats all..
simple
dubai beat
Dubai Forum User

guys May 28, 2008
guys for me as an expat i c locals r very nice and friendly to any nationality as long a su dont beak laws and act in a good way
about reputtaions we all c girls and guys who just look for money and how to rip others here from all nationalots
but wearabs have bad reputaions but as long as ur a good person don fear anything,i herd laods about egyptians here and how they r mostly unwatned yet the same people treat me in a nice way once they get to know me
khater
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Morocco Sep 16, 2008
Well i am a Moroccan lady living in Dubai … and I am here simply because I had a better job offer and better financial situation than my in my country.
Our reputation in UAE is bad …yah so what the reputation of all gulf people in morocco? It is very bad, we call them 7ewala don’t we??? And 7ewal = sheep means stupid and dump … but is both ideas and reputation true, of course no, I faced a lot of situation where the person knows I am Moroccan he will start talking to me in very bad manners saying I have been so many times to morocco and I know you are all funny and kind ( easy and sheep) ,I don’t get angry I just say to him ( in general ) it is fine I feel sorry that you visit a wonderful country without really visiting it, I know why you talk to me this way, I think you should rise the bar a little bit and start meeting more interesting Moroccan people.
I also try to explain sometimes (when I am in the mood|) that our second language isn’t English but French in most of morocco and Spanish in the north so when teachers, …etc when they think immigration they think Canada, France, Belgium bruxel , Spain .. etc

Uae people or gulf or others to have a negative idea about us don’t kill me but what kills me is when WE start to believe it, and start talking other accent ‘’ so they will not know I am Moroccan …!!!’’ come on people love your country and be damm proud to be maghribi and matqishe bladi ( don’t touch my country )

Ramadan Kareem
najla
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Morocco Sep 16, 2008
najla wrote:Well i am a Moroccan lady living in Dubai … and I am here simply because I had a better job offer and better financial situation than my in my country.
Our reputation in UAE is bad …yah so what the reputation of all gulf people in morocco? It is very bad, we call them 7ewala don’t we??? And 7ewal = sheep means stupid and dump … but is both ideas and reputation true, of course no, I faced a lot of situation where the person knows I am Moroccan he will start talking to me in very bad manners saying I have been so many times to morocco and I know you are all funny and kind ( easy and sheep) ,I don’t get angry I just say to him ( in general ) it is fine I feel sorry that you visit a wonderful country without really visiting it, I know why you talk to me this way, I think you should rise the bar a little bit and start meeting more interesting Moroccan people.
I also try to explain sometimes (when I am in the mood|) that our second language isn’t English but French in most of morocco and Spanish in the north so when teachers, …etc when they think immigration they think Canada, France, Belgium bruxel , Spain .. etc

Uae people or gulf or others to have a negative idea about us don’t kill me but what kills me is when WE start to believe it, and start talking other accent ‘’ so they will not know I am Moroccan …!!!’’ come on people love your country and be damm proud to be maghribi and matqishe bladi ( don’t touch my country )

Ramadan Kareem

Try getting a visa for Saudi!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2008
Sorry but why shall i do that at the first place?
najla
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2008
najla wrote:Sorry but why shall i do that at the first place?

I worked on a project there and one of the contractors had a manager who lived and worked in France, spoke 7 languages and was the best at the job in the world. But SHE could not come to Saudi because she was unmarried and Moroccan and 29 years old. The Ministry of the Interior simply refused.

We were working for one of the top Princes. Even they cannot move the earth in their own country.

There is some nice stuff to see in Saudi. Its an Aladdin's cave. But you may never get there.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 17, 2008
sorry again, but i just see the relation between relation/reputation Moroccan and emiraties?? the fact that a Moroccan single women couldn’t get a visa has nothing to do with the subject since any single women cant i have British friends that cant visit Saudi Arabia because they are single.
but i appreciate you sharing this story, and by the way i wont go there for nothing in the world.

Peace to all
najla
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2008
najla wrote:sorry again, but i just see the relation between relation/reputation Moroccan and emiraties?? the fact that a Moroccan single women couldn’t get a visa has nothing to do with the subject since any single women cant i have British friends that cant visit Saudi Arabia because they are single.
but i appreciate you sharing this story, and by the way i wont go there for nothing in the world.

Peace to all

Moroccan single women will struggle to get a visa here too.

I can get European single women into Saudi with very few problems. They don't even have to wear an abaya, but they do have to cover their hair when out and about.

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Sep 30, 2008
well not all moroccan are the same
and not all moroccan come to dubai for that exact job

there is so many moroccan here respestable i m one of them and i m proud to be moroccan lady in dubai

bad pple they cannot just come from one side of the word
you can find them whatever you go

bad and good it s very necessary in our life

and to answer yr question
i have so many local friends here at work
and they really respect moroccan

;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance