I Hate Myself

Topic locked
Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well you would find it funny, because you're an unfeeling, heartless git!

Depression is nothing to joke about! Depression and manic depression are serious issues that have to be dealt with properly.

by writing about it on the forum???? lol the guys probably having a laf rite now watching how many ppl have taken him serious heheh :D

next post will be. I am going to die. chocoholics will say honey dooon t u will only hurt urself :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Well you would find it funny, because you're an unfeeling, heartless git!

Depression is nothing to joke about! Depression and manic depression are serious issues that have to be dealt with properly.

by writing about it on the forum???? lol the guys probably having a laf rite now watching how many ppl have taken him serious heheh :D

next post will be. I am going to die. chocoholics will say honey dooon t u will only hurt urself :D

well dude , I really don't know what to say .
It seems like you really deserve the neck , I really apprecaite the feed back from different people , different minds , different ways of thinking .... It's not a shame to scream when you feel that you're totally fed up , It seems like you've never suffered in ur life or it might be the other way around , you could be using the irony and sarcasm as a method of defence .

truely , I don't know what to say ...... I wish you shall never ever be in my shoes .
off-road
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 07, 2009
off-road wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

well dude , I really don't know what to say .
It seems like you really deserve the neck , I really apprecaite the feed back from different people , different minds , different ways of thinking .... It's not a shame to scream when you feel that you're totally fed up , It seems like you've never suffered in ur life or it might be the other way around , you could be using the irony and sarcasm as a method of defence .

truely , I don't know what to say ...... I wish you shall never ever be in my shoes .

bro if u r in a mess i suggest u go see a phsycastric cos posting on THIS forum will not help ya. ppl here are nice but it doesnt mean they are right all the time. go get yourself professional help. if u ask me u need a holiday. instead of dune bashing go snow bashing or something :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Exscuse me! RB, you are totally out of line! No more of your crappy comments in this thread! Or I will edit you!

FYI, forums and help groups can be very useful for people who are experiencing these things for the first time and don't know how to deal with it. Reaching out and asking for help, is the first step in getting help!

I suffer from manic and clinical depression myself so am VERY qualified to offer advice and help!

Now piss off and let those of us who have something to offer do so!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Exscuse me! RB, you are totally out of line! No more of your crappy comments in this thread! Or I will edit you!

FYI, forums and help groups can be very useful for people who are experiencing these things for the first time and don't know how to deal with it. Reaching out and asking for help, is the first step in getting help!

I suffer from manic and clinical depression myself so am VERY qualified to offer advice and help!

sorry
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Exscuse me! RB, you are totally out of line! No more of your crappy comments in this thread! Or I will edit you!

Good post Choc's.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

Good post Choc's.

am still trying to figure out why this post is in the Dubai Romance :S i guess if u are going nuts or depressed its a romantic thing.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Good post Choc's.

am still trying to figure out why this post is in the Dubai Romance :S i guess if u are going nuts or depressed its a romantic thing.

You're obviously not the smartest of souls out there, but if you think about a depression. People have the tendency to feel alone, lost people in their lives, don't have any compassionate friends or family that supports them and they seek it elsewhere.

Where on a forum you find a better place for a bit more affection and compassion then on the Romantic forum !!! The best place around in the public eye.

If it was placed in General, you still would have closed your blinders, since 'generally' nobody cares.

Any bells ringin' now perhaps!? 8)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Good post Choc's.

You're obviously not the smartest of souls out there, but if you think about a depression. People have the tendency to feel alone, lost people in their lives, don't have any compassionate friends or family that supports them and they seek it elsewhere.

Where on a forum you find a better place for a bit more affection and compassion then on the Romantic forum !!! The best place around in the public eye.

If it was placed in General, you still would have closed your blinders, since 'generally' nobody cares.

Any bells ringin' now perhaps!? 8)

yeh but why not in the general room. the guy asked for help. it should be in the expat help area not in the romantic forum where he can get jiggy with it :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
I just told you, you immature piece of jiggling jelly pie... 8)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I just told you, you immature piece of jiggling jelly pie... 8)

yes i got u u mature dropplings of rudeboy pudding pie :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:I just told you, you immature piece of jiggling jelly pie... 8)

yes i got u u mature dropplings of rudeboy pudding pie :D

Good, now I expect you to not ask again why he posted this in the Romantic forum. Because you just acknowledge your understanding of it, following my explanation of his reasoning.

Will RB ever stand up and straighten that spinal chord of him?...Nahhh
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
It took alot for the OP to put his feelings out there. This is a call for help and in this case, if you can't say something of value then one must keep quite.

As he said, he hopes you are never in his shoes. But the fact of the matter is, one day you will be in his shoes because you just never know when life is going to kick you in the a$$. And when it does, hopefully you will have someone to turn to.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 07, 2009
the dude needs to go hang with his buddies more. A bit of bromance is all that is needed.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 07, 2009
gtmash wrote:the dude needs to go hang with his buddies more. A bit of bromance is all that is needed.

well thats wot i said and i got licks :S :(

honestly speaking the guy just needs a hug :D a hug can do wonders :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Hey Rudeboy I totally agree with you.....A hug can work wonders! We had this dramatic group in Canada, and every once in a while, we would go out on the streets with placards( A hug For Free) and go around hugging people....And you shoul've seen the joy we spread!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
I also have roots in Goa(India) and I did sometin similar there......It was certainly a wonderful feeling! Offcourse some idiots though we were hippies, some more idiots though it was a $exual thing........But by and large it was nice!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Bromance...LOL...WTF !

Now a good thing sounds totally gay.
desertdudeshj

Apr 08, 2009
MCL, are you a former Hari Krishna?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:MCL, are you a former Hari Krishna?

What is that?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
I think with these kinds of threads people should give the benefit of the doubt and be kind. There have been so many cases of people reaching out online when troubled and they didn't get the support they needed and it ended badly. If this is a wind up and the original poster is having a good laugh, who cares? I'm not ashamed of being kind to someone, are you?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:MCL, are you a former Hari Krishna?

What is that?

its an indian version of spice girls. theres hari spice, hari sporty, hari ginga, hari baby, hari posh. :D

and they came up with a song called hari raam which has been a hit in all the temples across india.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Okay I'm locking this thread beccause people are just being idiots and I'm tired of it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance