Finding Girls In Dubai

Topic locked
Finding girls in dubai Sep 02, 2005
I'll be dropping by in Dubai in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some arab countries don't allow this.

franky
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Finding girls in dubai Sep 02, 2005
franky wrote:I'll be dropping by in Dubai in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some arab countries don't allow this.

Girls are not allow in the country... They will cut off your penis if you try and bring a girl in, especially back to your hotel! :shock: Just kidding! :lol:

There are ton of places to meet people but the question is, in what sense do you mean, "find girls" There are places in Dubai that for the right price you can have a female, don't ask me where I don't go but if you are look for more then a physical relationship then you can go to places such as Trilogy, Carters, Agency, Trader Vic's, and many more.

Dubai is very liberal when it comes to these things.

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Finding girls in dubai Sep 02, 2005
franky wrote:I'll be dropping by in Dubai in mid november. Any good places to find girls? Do hotels allow you to bring a girl with you? I heard some arab countries don't allow this.

You are sick!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Finding girls in dubai Sep 03, 2005

HEY ,,,, YOU ARE REALLY A MORON ,,, now ,, you are coming to dubai to ask about girls ??????? fukcing asshole .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Finding girls in dubai Sep 03, 2005
FeiPo wrote:

You are sick!!!

for sure he is ,,,,
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 03, 2005
I hope you catch something and your knob falls off!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

come on all you idiots Sep 03, 2005
i'm willing to pay for that. Isn't it dubai famous for...
franky
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: come on all you idiots Sep 03, 2005
franky wrote:i'm willing to pay for that. Isn't it dubai famous for...

oh your sick in the head and your shallow !!! i hope you get aids fck you
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2005
Everyone attacks the guys who come in here asking for places to find women. You guys need to chill out a bit.

while i would never do it myself, i shouldn't automatically judge someone because they do !

The s3x for money buisness is there for a reason, and think of it in a positive way .. paying for it is much better than raping, harrasment , etc ....

i dont want to open up a big debate over this subject, i just think this forum needs some tolerance ;)

now catching something and his "knobs falling off" thats another story heheh
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2005
MaaaD wrote:Everyone attacks the guys who come in here asking for places to find women. You guys need to chill out a bit.

while i would never do it myself, i shouldn't automatically judge someone because they do !

The s3x for money buisness is there for a reason, and think of it in a positive way .. paying for it is much better than raping, harrasment , etc ....

i dont want to open up a big debate over this subject, i just think this forum needs some tolerance ;)

now catching something and his "knobs falling off" thats another story heheh

actually i share your view and with prostitution dubai's rape cases drmatically declined ... but to actually bring it on this forum ??? i dont think so ... is tasteless to even talk about it here .... for fck sake be a man and fcking go ans see and look for himself
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2005
cool...i'm glad on the tolerance shown in last few replies....i was just asking to know a few places, night clubs etc. where you can go for this kind of stuff...i have never been to dubai...so i asked...that's it.

But if I hurt some guys by asking, I apologize.
franky
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 03, 2005
franky wrote:cool...i'm glad on the tolerance shown in last few replies....i was just asking to know a few places, night clubs etc. where you can go for this kind of stuff...i have never been to dubai...so i asked...that's it.

But if I hurt some guys by asking, I apologize.

use the search feature of this forum you will find some tips .. and ironically from Major_Pain himself ;)

or check out Cyclone in Burd Dubai .. the most presitigious club in dubai ha ha ha
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2005
okay i have to admit i feel dirty after that post .. heheh

-Pimp MaaaD
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

you are so sick and you have a small banana!!!! You have no self respect at all. A real man does not need to pay for that... only a pathetic loser like you would ask question like that in public. You make all the men look bad!!!!!!!!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

FeiPo wrote:

you are so sick and you have a small banana!!!! You have no self respect at all. A real man does not need to pay for that... only a pathetic loser like you would ask question like that in public. You make all the men look bad!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,,, heheheheheheheheheh ,,,, yes Fei ,,

well,, dats exactly how it looks ,,, heheheheh ,,, i liked your post ,, heh ehehe :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance