Class Of Break-up Lines

Topic locked
class of break-up lines Feb 05, 2009
“I just don’t thing we’re ‘suitable’ suitable”.

"I need to tell you that someone from my past has come back into my life. I knew her years ago but there were so many things that interfered with her and I having a relationship that could not be overcome, but that has passed and now she and I are making another attempt."

"You're Muslim, and I'm Hindu, this is never going to work, I'm sorry."

"I'm making a changes in my life that don't include you. I'm sorry. I love you but I'm going through a quarter life crisis right now. You know I'm not going to live much longer because all prodigies die young."

"Isn't six and a half years long enough?"

"You know how Fromm talks about love being an active process? Well, I'm afraid love didn't even grow. I'm looking for a Soulmate and you're not her."

"I could have easily have married you....maybe if we're still single in five years..."

"Please understand that I care for you deeply, but need to finalize my thoughts with her good or bad - for my sake. But I would still like to take you to lunch and call you if that is ok with you. I just can't see you right now."

"I was asked to make a choice. If I had not been asked, I may have chosen differently".

"It's been over a while now, and last weekend I 'moved-on'."

"I am having a disruption in my professional life (leaving job), so I thought that I may as well have a disruption in my personal life. My "friend" has asked me to move in with her and I've agreed, is it alright if I move out on Saturday?"

"My banana is committed to you but my heart is not."

"You are the only really good girl I've ever met, I will probably never meet anyone like you again. You are really marriage material. If we stay together, we will get married in a few years, BUT I'm not sure I am ready to commit to one person."

"I just can't handle the distance...I'm so sorry."

"This isn't easy and neither are you...I'm breaking up with you"

"I just don't know how much longer I can do this charade that I am happy with the relationship as it is."

"Sorry I stopped contacting you. I had to go back to rehab”

"I'd like to think that I just need some time, because I really miss you, but really I never loved you and I miss everyone else".

"Maybe I just need to date someone who will let me look at p<3n."

"I'd like to think that I just need some time, because I really miss you, but really I never loved you and I miss everyone else"

"I love you. I love hanging out with you. You are so easy to live with. I want everything to remain the same except the boyfriend/girlfriend thing."

"You're an investment with no return."

"I know that if I continue seeing you that you that I will want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I'm not ready for that, so I don't want to see you anymore."

"Yes, I thought we were getting to the point in our relationship where I might start to fall in love with you but your insecurities about how I feel about you have made it clear that I can never fall in love with you."

"You're a great guy, but I have so much baggage, and right now I have more bad days than good days...it wouldn't be fair to subject you to that."

“I still care about you, but I just don't find my heart jumping out of my chest when I see you anymore.”

"I have lost all romantic feelings for you completely, and I desire no future relationship with you."

"Dating you is killing who I am."

"She's exactly like you used to be - before you became a princess."

“I think you love me more than I love you."

"Bad news, I met someone last night, and as I neither want to cheat on you nor bull**** you, we should keep seeing us as 'friends' only,...if it is ok for you?"

"I'm looking for a long-term relationship and I just can't pursue that with you."

"I think we both rushed into this relationship so fast but forgot to get to know each other. We should have taken our time. You can't fall in love in two months but we were so keen to try.'

"We both have some of the qualities we want, but not all of them. I want nothing or easier."

"I really feel that we have major differences...I like playing the accordian, and growing pot...you don't."

"The longer we are together, the less serious I am about you."

"We've both grown up and changed, I love you, but that kind of love has changed, and it's not the kind you want from me. I want us to be closest friends instead."

"I feel like I'm changing, and though I do love you and I really like spending time with you, I'm not as 'in love' with you anymore.."

"I don't think you have it in you to be a good mother. When I thought about marrying you, I only thought about whether you'd make a good wife...I didn't think about whether you'd make a good mother too."

"I don't want the responsability of someone else's happiness."

"I'll treasure all the things that happened between us, and I must say it was beautiful, but it was just a fairy tale."

"I'm really sorry to have messed you about, but being with you has made me realise that I am gay and I can't string you along anymore."

"I feel alive when I am with her but I am very grateful to you."

"If you were about to say that you just wanted fun and no labels, I'd want to continue. But I think you want more."

"You just know me too well, and that freaks me out. You know what I am going to do before I do it, so I can't do anything."

"I have no empathy for you just contempt and I think about suicide rather than staying with you."

"Dress quick, or you're leaving in your night dress."

"Really, it's not you, I'm just going through a selfish phase..."

"I must have been on drugs the day I asked you out."

"We don't make each other happy, is that what you want to hear?"

"We're not stable enough for a dog. I need to find someone else."

"I feel like this break up has made our relationship so much stronger."

“I would rather live in my car and be a drug addict than spend another moment with you.”

"I really like you, you're a lovely woman and we have great fun - you're just not a long-term prospect."

"You're just the first to go so I can have more time to do my art. The second will be my job."

"Sorry, You're not the one".

"Maybe we have too much in common. We are too much alike."

"I don't want you to feel like I'm breaking up with you. I just can't be in a relationship with you anymore."

"I know it took me two years to finally get you out on a date, but now I'm feeling tied down..."

"I just cant live with the pathetic tickles that you call 'sexual thrusts' anymore"

"I undoubtedly did love you, but those feelings got worn down over time with the way our relationship went. I don't blame you at all for what happened, but think it was one of those things where we drifted apart for all sorts of reasons, including your illness, and the pressure of supporting you through various crisises."

"I can't be with you because you are graduating and I never went to college."

"I'm leaving. Do you want me to go tonight or tomorrow?"

"Life is too short to make mistakes."

"Music is just more important to me than you are. But I love you so, so much as a friend."

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 05, 2009
I like that one: "I was asked to make a choice. If I had not been asked, I may have chosen differently". :D :D :D
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
here some good answers from my past ;)

(Beleive me darling, I am trying to be honest with you as much as I can) God knows what is it inside me, however you just could not know it !).

(It was not my own choice to be away, life made me be away in order to build up my plans, and do my business, without focusing on my business, I won't success !)

(true I care so much about your feelings, more than anything else in life, however I am trying to save your time)

( The whole word cannot stop two lovers what they wanted to do ! but....)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 06, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:here some good answers from my past ;)

(Beleive me darling, I am trying to be honest with you as much as I can) God knows what is it inside me, however you just could not know it !).

(It was not my own choice to be away, life made me be away in order to build up my plans, and do my business, without focusing on my business, I won't success !)

(true I care so much about your feelings, more than anything else in life, however I am trying to save your time)

( The whole word cannot stop two lovers what they wanted to do ! but....)

Wow Miss_lolly, we guys are just so FULL of it! LOL

These weren't Lebanese guys were they? A couple of them are lines that a lovely Lebanese friend of mine has heard before, maybe they have a special book or something.....

How about the indirect approach: 'There's just one tiny thing wrong with your legs. I'M between them.'

Keep hunting!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2009
"You are too perfect for me"

this is a line I will never forget!!!!
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 06, 2009
quatroporte wrote:"You are too perfect for me"

this is a line I will never forget!!!!

"You are much better than me"